[BASED] I love pakistan

well most kashmiris either want to join pakistan or have their own separate country so it makes sense he wants nothing to do with indians. also like i said, i dont consider sindhis to be curries nor kashmiris and im pakistani punjabi myself.
If the entire Pakistan Punjab and Indian Punjab were to make a unified Punjab country (and if it were to be put in place) and want nothing to do with indians, should they not be considered curries any longer?

If the entire Pakistan Punjab and Indian Punjab were to make a unified Punjab country (and if it were to be put in place) and want nothing to do with indians, should they not be considered curries any longer?
ill be honest, that would never happen but if it did, it would have to take a couple of decennials before we. would lose the curry association yea.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
107013-ddfd0c39feb26ed1eda23ac6181adb28.jpg

KEEP CRYING FOR PASHTUN MOGGERS
That's my uncle, and he's an indian, not pashtun😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and inceletto
  • +1
im punjabi rajput bro but the pakistanis here are also jatts. they look subhuman though.
Caste shouldn't divide us Punjabis tbh, we're all Punjabi brothers at the end of the day.
No matter how different our caste or religion maybe, we're all the same.

Op faps to pics of Salludon

Caste shouldn't divide us Punjabis tbh, we're all Punjabi brothers at the end of the day.
No matter how different our caste or religion maybe, we're all the same.
it depends bro, i see myself as islamic first then punjabi. i dont think we could ever be a unified country because pakistani punjabis all feel this way. but if indian punjabis actually create their own country then we would have good ties for sure.

• +1
it depends bro, i see myself as islamic first then punjabi. i dont think we could ever be a unified country because pakistani punjabis all feel this way. but if indian punjabis actually create their own country then we would have good ties for sure.
Hopefully one day we will have good ties bro.

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
Hopefully one day we will have good ties bro.
i agree, only issue stopping it is kashmir. they should get their own country if thats what it will take for india to stop hurting them.

• +1
i agree, only issue stopping it is kashmir. they should get their own country if thats what it will take for india to stop hurting them.
I agree with you bro, I believe kashmir should have its own country too.
But I'm curious about, if kashmir were to have it's own country, will they be a secular country? Or will they run the government by Islamic influence and laws?
Hopefully they become secular, it will be disastrous if they were to start persecuting Hindu minority kashmiris in their country

I agree with you bro, I believe kashmir should have its own country too.
But I'm curious about, if kashmir were to have it's own country, will they be a secular country? Or will they run the government by Islamic influence and laws?
Hopefully they become secular, it will be disastrous if they were to start persecuting Hindu minority kashmiris in their country
they would want an islamic country as most kashmiris are islamic. and you would have no reason to worry about religious persecution because thats just bjp agenda to justify not giving kashmiris their land back. forced conversions is just a big bjp meme, trust me. islamically speaking it would be wrong and unislamic in itself. if that happened, everyone would criticize it since the white in our flags represents religious minorities

• +1
Im from Afghanistan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7112
they would want an islamic country as most kashmiris are islamic. and you would have no reason to worry about religious persecution because thats just bjp agenda to justify not giving kashmiris their land back. forced conversions is just a big bjp meme, trust me. islamically speaking it would be wrong and unislamic in itself. if that happened, everyone would criticize it since the white in our flags represents religious minorities
A country ran by religion as the goverment is never a good idea though. Look at Christian minorities being persecuted in the middle east in countries where Islam runs the government.
Look at the Spain in the 1500s where Christianity ran the government.
Tons of Muslims were either forced to convert to christianity, killed, or were exiled.
Kashmir should seperate it's religion from the state and learn from the mistakes of other Muslim countries

Over i’m not even getting notis to my thread anymore jfl

A country ran by religion as the goverment is never a good idea though. Look at Christian minorities being persecuted in the middle east in countries where Islam runs the government.
Look at the Spain in the 1500s where Christianity ran the government.
Tons of Muslims were either forced to convert to christianity, killed, or were exiled.
Kashmir should seperate it's religion from the state and learn from the mistakes of other Muslim countries
this is where we have to disagree. if islamic people and are the majority and they want an islamic nation then they should have it. that is why pakistan was needed and im very grateful that it exists. just look at what india is doing to their islamic people.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and Zygos4Life
this is where we have to disagree. if islamic people and are the majority and they want an islamic nation then they should have it. that is why pakistan was needed and im very grateful that it exists. just look at what india is doing to their islamic people.
By Islam not having control over the government, I mean:
Majority of the country will be Muslim, just don't run the government on religious principles since that doesn't go well.

"If Islamic people are the majority and they want an Islamic nation then they should have it"
If the Christian's in Lebanon wanted a seperate state where Christianity runs the government, should they have it?
Should they be allowed to stone gays?
Should they be allowed to kill Muslim minorities?
This is what can potentially happen if Christianity ruled the government, they should instead make a secular state that grants freedom of religion to everyone who lives there.

By Islam not having control over the government, I mean:
Majority of the country will be Muslim, just don't run the government on religious principles since that doesn't go well.

"If Islamic people are the majority and they want an Islamic nation then they should have it"
If the Christian's in Lebanon wanted a seperate state where Christianity runs the government, should they have it?
Should they be allowed to stone gays?
Should they be allowed to kill Muslim minorities?
This is what can potentially happen if Christianity ruled the government, they should instead make a secular state that grants freedom of religion to everyone who lives there.
stoning gays isnt an islamic practice though.. thats for adultery (married people that cheat) and even then you need 4 witnesses. ofc you shouldnt give everyone a country, but kashmir is a different case, they were promised a plebiscite by india which would allow them to stay or leave but they never gave them that plebiscite.

• +1
My dad is tajik and my mum is pashtun
i see, interdasting. wouldnt afghans consider you just tajik because of your dad? i guess you guys are anti-taliban?

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
i see, interdasting. wouldnt afghans consider you just tajik because of your dad? i guess you guys are anti-taliban?
Yes i am considered tajik

stoning gays isnt an islamic practice though.. thats for adultery (married people that cheat) and even then you need 4 witnesses. ofc you shouldnt give everyone a country, but kashmir is a different case, they were promised a plebiscite by india which would allow them to stay or leave but they never gave them that plebiscite.
Not stoning gays, but gays wouldn't have any rights at all if kashmir was ran by Islam.
Religious minorities would also be persecuted and oppressed by the government
And stoning people for adultery shouldn't be allowed either.
Cheating is a bad thing but it shouldn't be punishable by death.

And Yes I agree with you kashmir should have it's own country and be seperate.
What they SHOULDNT do is stone people for adultery, and persecute gays and religious minorities.
If kashmir was ran by a secular government this can be heavily avoided.

Yes i am considered tajik
whats your thoughts on taliban?
Not stoning gays, but gays wouldn't have any rights at all if kashmir was ran by Islam.
Religious minorities would also be persecuted and oppressed by the government
And stoning people for adultery shouldn't be allowed either.
Cheating is a bad thing but it shouldn't be punishable by death.

And Yes I agree with you kashmir should have it's own country and be seperate.
What they SHOULDNT do is stone people for adultery, and persecute gays and religious minorities.
If kashmir was ran by a secular government this can be heavily avoided.
you sound like youve been brainwashed by bjp propganda. already told you what wouldnt happen. either way they still deserve to be freed from indian oppression because thats whats happening. and been so for last 70 years. these are facts that im talking about & not what ifs like in your case scenario.

you sound like youve been brainwashed by bjp propganda. already told you what wouldnt happen. either way they still deserve to be freed from indian oppression because thats whats happening. and been so for last 70 years. these are facts that im talking about & not what ifs like in your case scenario.
My family Don’t like them

during 1996-2001 (taliban rule) there were no terrorist attacks in pakistan. now theres many anti-pak terrorists in afghanistan because of american-installed regime. thats why.

during 1996-2001 (taliban rule) there were no terrorist attacks in pakistan. now theres many anti-pak terrorists in afghanistan because of american-installed regime. thats why.
I dont like the americans either tbh. I just want Afghanistan to be at peace

I literally agree with you that they deserve their own country.
I just don't think that they should run the government by religion. It would be bad.
Gays would have a high chance of not having rights.

I dont like the americans either tbh. I just want Afghanistan to be at peace
good, but youre in the west because your family helped americans. im not attacking you btw.

me too, i just bought some shit off fiverr from there and they're GOOD

I literally agree with you that they deserve their own country.
I just don't think that they should run the government by religion. It would be bad.
Gays would have a high chance of not having rights.
i see. but gays could always move to india right? also problem isnt gays themselves. its sodomy. big difference that also islamic people get wrong.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto and Shrek2OnDvD
good, but youre in the west because your family helped americans. im not attacking you btw.
No. My dad left in 1992 and my mum in 2003. Nothing to do with america

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
C'mon men America created them to fight against Soviets and It went bad

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
i see. but gays could always move to india right? also problem isnt gays themselves. its sodomy. big difference that also islamic people get wrong.
Anal intercouse shouldn't be illegal either
Also, using your logic
The Muslims in Spain in 1500s couldve just moved to another country right?
And by this logic, we can now excuse the 1500s blasphemy law that persecuted religious minorites right?

C'mon men America created them to fight against Soviets and It went bad
actually youre misinformed... yes, america created mujahideen, but these mujahideen started fighting each other after soviets left, this was the afghan civil war. then, out of fucking nowhere, a new group, the taliban under mullah omar emerged that were too brutal to be tamed by either america or pakistan. theyre not americas creation. theyre fighting them and hitting them really hard too. taliban is too based.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
Anal intercouse shouldn't be illegal either
Also, using your logic
The Muslims in Spain in 1500s couldve just moved to another country right?
And by this logic, we can now excuse the 1500s blasphemy law that persecuted religious minorites right?
anal intercourse is degenerate and forbidden for a reason. look at hiv/aids, how do you think it started and spread? actually, the spanish ones were forced to leave by the spanish christians, big difference.

• +1
Reactions: umzazi, Zygos4Life and inceletto
anal intercourse is degenerate and forbidden for a reason. look at hiv/aids, how do you think it started and spread? actually, the spanish ones were forced to leave by the spanish christians, big difference.
Junk food and shitty foods are the main causes of high amounts of obesity in America.
Shall we ban it? Just because something is bad for you doesn't mean we should make it illegal.
Smoking causes heavily causes lung cancer, shall we ban smoking?
But anyways we won't agree on anal intercourse.
Islam running the government will restrict freedom of religion and freedom in many other aspects.

Also, there were huge amounts of Muslims forced to convert to christianity, and many Jews were killed. not just expulsions happened.
It was illegal to be Muslim in 1500s Spain, this was due to Christianity creating the blasphemy laws, so Christianity had a rule on the government.
But I could choose any country that made it illegal to be muslim/jew as an example. For example, the Uyghur Muslims in China are being oppressed.
Why don't they just move to another country? By this logic can we excuse China for being oppressive against Muslims?
Why don't Muslims living in India just leave India? By this logic can we excuse India being oppressive Muslims?
Just because an oppressed group of people have some possibility to move out of the oppressive country, it doesn't give that country the right to keep these oppresive laws.

Hello guys, 5foot11Pashtun here.

Pakistan is indeed a shithole, I have never and will never visit the dirt stain known as Pakistan. I am just telling everyone I am Afghan instead of Pashtun.

Reasons:

Urdu sounds annoying as fuck lmao, I hate it so much, makes me cringe

Food is also shit, worse than Afghans slightly better than India, Roti is legit beggar bread

Inbred motherfuckers everywhere

General low iq

I am
That's a pretty terrible definition for "curry" given that Sindhis ethnically and linguistically are close to Punjabis.
The only reason Sindh is fully included in Pakistan and wasn't cut off into India was purely due to religious reasons, not ethnic reasons.
Many many Hindu sindhis migrated to India after 1947, aren't they curries?
I am sindhi ...my great grandfather migrated to gujarat from sindh after partition

• +1
T
Pakistan is the only country in Asia that i love fuck all the others

In pakistan
Wife beating is allowed in Pakistan
Pakistan got Sharia law.
Pakistan got Nukes just incase a stinky street shitting hindu country beside Pakistan tries something they get nuked.

very very very Good food in Pakistan too. I love pakistan

I’m somali saying this fuck All other countries in Asia beside Pakistan.
Then why don't you move there