poreskin
6foot superior semi-ethnic
- Joined
- Oct 9, 2025
- Posts
- 2,872
- Reputation
- 1,748
Getting a hot girlfriend in specific scenarios where’s people from my school who assume Im weird or nd or just low social status or placement or js not expected to pull watch me pull her and hold hands
Not really act jealous, just surprised. Fantasizing about that
Not the act of getting the girlfriend, I NEVER fantasized having a girlfriend or kissing a girl alone, but the act of people WATCHING it happen so I prove them wrong
——
Another scenario is following someone from my school on ig, but my instagram has a lot of followers and super nt pics where I look good and have an insane outfit and presence. And really tuff posts
And like fantasizing their reaction and them telling their friends
———
Another scenario is walking around with a hot girl but I run into my friends unexpectedly and they see me and they shocked
Or girks see me with good looking friends
——-
I actually sorta did something similar to the scenario irl it didn’t go how I like .
I don’t think this is craving validation specifically, I fantasize the reaction not their opinion of me after if that makes sense
Not really act jealous, just surprised. Fantasizing about that
Not the act of getting the girlfriend, I NEVER fantasized having a girlfriend or kissing a girl alone, but the act of people WATCHING it happen so I prove them wrong
——
Another scenario is following someone from my school on ig, but my instagram has a lot of followers and super nt pics where I look good and have an insane outfit and presence. And really tuff posts
And like fantasizing their reaction and them telling their friends
———
Another scenario is walking around with a hot girl but I run into my friends unexpectedly and they see me and they shocked
Or girks see me with good looking friends
——-
I actually sorta did something similar to the scenario irl it didn’t go how I like .
I don’t think this is craving validation specifically, I fantasize the reaction not their opinion of me after if that makes sense
Last edited: