• JFL
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, TsarTsar444, Napoleon de Geso and 2 others
Bruh I'm not black lol

• JFL
Reactions: VladimirtheGreat
We love our nigger brothers....feel free to come whenever you want 😇😇

@RetardSubhuman @Blackgymmax @VenatorLuparius @5.5psl
View attachment 2380820
No thanks bro. One day me and my HTN friend befriended some croatian girls and we ended up in the most Croatian club of the city of Split (not a single stranger there). Most tensed situation of my life.

You had all the girls dancing by themselves in the middle and the dancefloor while all the guys stood at the corners not moving at all and giving menacing looks. They all looked like they took part in the Yugoslav civil war and killed people.

Needless to say that as a black guy I didn't feel confident nor secure at all.

We even asked for gin tonic at the bar and the guy gave us plain gin JFL.

We left after only 30 minutes.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25566 and TsarTsar444
No thanks bro. One day me and my HTN friend befriended some croatian girls and we ended up in the most Croatian club of the city of Split (not a single stranger there). Most tensed situation of my life.

You had all the girls dancing by themselves in the middle and the dancefloor while all the guys stood at the corners not moving at all and giving menacing looks. They all looked like they took part in the Yugoslav civil war and killed people.

Yeah...i forget to say to keep white balkan men out of sight when flirting with bitches...niggas get jelaous rather fast....but trust me girls there are crazy about black men

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and VenatorLuparius
Rare case when is not shame to be lithuanian

Its not because you are black, thats the macho custom here, even a native dancing like that with girls while all the other guys sit in a corner and watch him will signal disrespect

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius

Users who are viewing this thread

Back