Bashar al-Assad mogs your whole existence

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
This 6'2 Levantine blue-eyed president can kill hundreds of thousands of his own people and they still worship him like he's the Messiah and savior. How do you cope if you're not a robust white-passing light-eyed Levantine master race?

130828202047 27 ass chronicled

@Baldingman1998 @MoeZart @OOGABOOGA @volcelfatcel @gamma
@Tony @lutte @TsarTsar444

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Albeacho, lutte, mewcoper and 9 others
43830995 303

(please don't kill me bashar this is a joke)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus, Biiyo03, Deleted member 13787 and 20 others
He'll just send some random Hezbollah dudes to your village and you'll be gone forever. And he'll still be fucking his European wife every night while your corpse rots in the ground :lul:

View attachment 1436415
Wtf she looks like an alien wearing human skin. He unironically MOGS that "European".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, n0rthface and CupOfCoffee
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18924, Elvisandreaa, gamma and 1 other person
He looks white af. Surprised for a syrian

• Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Baldingman1998, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
His wife is fucking his security guards every night

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, lutte, AllesScheiße and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18924, Vermilioncore and Baldingman1998
High IQ. Can you also tell me some facts by looking at my cock?
No but I can tell you facts about your deep subconscious mind if I stick my cock down your throat. I’ll rub your head like a crystal ball and learn about some facts

• JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Baldingman1998 and CupOfCoffee
No but I can tell you facts about your deep subconscious mind if I stick my cock down your throat. I’ll rub your head like a crystal ball and learn about some facts
Misogynistic/Sexist/Transphobic/Homophobic

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Vermilioncore
not even the arab world can avoid it. This is what happens when for centuries horny kings from all over the world import blonde, blue eyed european woman to mate with
EEAF0DCE 6DED 43F1 A8D1 0A1B4F390128

The royal family of jordan btw:
4A453CAF FE75 4DC8 BC0C 23D7A6EFAF3F

while the average jordanian looks like this:
25D9CD5C 0313 43FB BFD6 DB334FFF2DB7

also don‘t believe everything of the syria propaganda

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, lutte, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Are there any Syrians here? Did he actually kill his own people or is that propaganda

He'll just send some random Hezbollah dudes to your village and you'll be gone forever. And he'll still be fucking his European wife every night while your corpse rots in the ground :lul:

View attachment 1436415
He looks more European than his wife if anything :feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and CupOfCoffee
I have taken the Bashar al-Assad pill

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Are there any Syrians here? Did he actually kill his own people or is that propaganda
syria is/was full of rebel/terrorist groups that he targeted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
>shitskin
>master race

I think it's important to note that he is an Alawite and Alawites were known to have sided with the Crusaders and despite initially opposing the French, they came to greatly favour French rule and sought it's continuation beyond the mandate period . so he probably has European ancestry, but Afghan fella mogs, you know it was coming lol
io-faceapp_screenshot_2021-11-22_23-35-58-png.1414401

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and CupOfCoffee
Which propaganda
he mostly targeted terrorists and rebels, something every other government also does. The so called "chemical attacks" on the civilian population are a western conspiracy theory meant to justify the war against syria

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus and CupOfCoffee
he mostly targeted terrorists and rebels, something every other government also does. The so called "chemical attacks" on the civilian population are a western conspiracy theory meant to justify the war against syria
He's alaouite shouldn't oyu hate him?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and CupOfCoffee
most of the syrian population isn't and he protects them just as much from western imperialism and retarded salafi rule as the alaouite population

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and lutte
Mostly true. Even Western media stopped believing its own lies after a while lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte
This 6'2 Levantine blue-eyed president can kill hundreds of thousands of his own people and they still worship him like he's the Messiah and savior. How do you cope if you're not a robust white-passing light-eyed Levantine master race?

View attachment 1436403

I'm sorry but i jaw and eye area mog that bloated subhuman.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and CupOfCoffee
This is super interesting. A minority group treats majority like shit in their own country. They are also very nepotistic. Just like Weimar Republic Jews and Germans tbh

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and CupOfCoffee
This is super interesting. A minority group treat majority like shit in their own country. They are also very nepotistic. Just like Weimar Republic Jews and Germans tbh
The image I've gotten is that all minorities in syria are aligned and support assad. Bc if some sunni extremists got power they would probably be fucked

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho, Deleted member 15338 and CupOfCoffee
The image I've gotten is that all minorities in syria are aligned and support assad. Bc if some sunni extremists got power they would probably be fucked
Many sunnis also support him, obviously. Because the terrorists taking power would mean anarchy, they all would be fighting each other because they don't have one common goal

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho, Deleted member 15338 and lutte
3 psl

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Idgaf about this tbh but it is like a social experiment, Syria shows us what happens when minority groups get oppressed, they become anti-social and nepotistic and ultimately take over the country as a result of this, reminds me something :eek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and CupOfCoffee
"can kill hundreds of thousands of his own people "
He didn't do it because of muh genocidal urges bro
Instead the West and isreal thought they could force a regime change but he defied them

• +1

View attachment 1436403

Bashar Al chad mogger of sunnilet extremists

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, lutte, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
"can kill hundreds of thousands of his own people "
He didn't do it because of muh genocidal urges bro
Instead the West and isreal thought they could force a regime change but he defied them
Satire bruh

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho
Many sunnis also support him, obviously. Because the terrorists taking power would mean anarchy, they all would be fighting each other because they don't have one common goal
I asked a syrian once what he thought about assad and he started ranting in broken swedish about how assad and shias are evil. He also hated somalis because they are lazy and just have a ton of kids and don't work

• JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, Albeacho, Deleted member 15338 and 1 other person
Idgaf about this tbh but it is like a social experiment, Syria shows us what happens when minority groups get oppressed, they become anti-social and nepotistic and ultimately take over the country as a result of this, reminds me something :eek:
I have no idea what you're talking about. Manchus in China or what?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte
Russia Iran syria afghanistan poland last stand against the global homosexuality agenda

• JFL