Indian "Food" is TERRIBLE - This is How Devansh got Klinefelter Syndrome / Low T - [Brutal] Veganpill

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
curry is unironically pretty good
the spices are top tier
weak, not mogged at all.

im as white washed as they come but even i cannot resist my native tastes, indian food mogs all except japanese food, these shitty cookie cutter bbq dogshit doesnt even come close
Indian food is good but so is japanese chinese vietnamese and korean
Yeah Indian food is unbelievable
keep eating it youll end up looking like an indian
Indians never disappoint with their food
What about Carribean food?
Mirin you cursing in portuguese
What a silly bitch this fella is
It is good i won’t lie bhai but it descends you by 2psl because of the smell alone. It makes your sweat smell like curry. India must fucking stink jfl :forcedsmile:

What is your favorite dish @Zer0/∞ :feelshmm:
Indeed.
Looks very delicious:feelshah:
Faggots love exaggereting shitty things to appear marginal

@gamma
@med bvlls

@TsarTsar444
@BalkanPig
@Chintuck22
@Syobevoli
@Lihito

@Thompsonz I guess? Ikd @slavcels / @gopniks

JFL they literally invented ALL modern cooking @Marsiere214

[German too]

@lutte @Danish_Retard

Ok maybe not this one tbh ngl...
sorry @ukcels

W A R N I N G :
AUTISM MODE HAS BEEN RE-ACTIVATED.
flash flashing GIF
scared episode 14 GIF
flash flashing GIF

This is the part where I kinda go offtopic & just use the rest of this thread as an excuse to verant about the dangers of the veganpill.

So giga-sperg warning if I often "rape your eyes" and/or make your head hurt with my aspie tier
threads.

Or just dnrd and laugh at all the curry jokes instead if that's your thing I guess idk.

Jfl Imagine unironically thinking food that looks and tastes like spicy diarrhea is good
Jfl Imagine eating rice with spicy diarrhea cooked in vegetable oil
Jfl Imagine eating vegetables cooked in spicy diarrhea sauce
Jfl Imagine eating a diet like this for generation after generation and legit thinking no harm would ever come from it
JFL @literally eating curry / @USER0213 / @2000
JFL @You probably being legit a @Short Ugly and Brown cuck like @2000 Dev if you do [[ISPOILER]literally eat curry[/ISPOILER]]
Rsz indian school meal

Ugh just look at this shit bruh
Delivery Satisfying GIF by Uber Eats
JFL I've had shits from Taco Bell that look better than that bruh wtf

yeah sure it tastes *ok* I guess tbh

but...

That's only because they put soo many fucking spices and shit to cover up the poor quality of what's already just shit food, and the actual taste of the food itself just ends up being masked in a sea of muddy spicy peppers.

Jfl and said "food" even ends up looking just like literal shit too.
Curry Gravy GIF

Plus you can't even enjoy the taste of the meat [[ISPOILER]assuming there even was any[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER], unless we're talking about Pakistani food tbf @CFW432[/ISPOILER]] without burning your tongue and then getting giga heartburn
spicy tongue GIF

Hungry Food GIF by 8it

not to mention...
diarrhea GIF

FUCK NO am I ever eating that diarrhea on a plate

JFL my asshole's gonna be doing this all day
Diarrhea GIF

Have you ever stopped to think that maybe the reason why Indian "food" is giga notorious for being so hard to digest is simply because it's actually just not good for you?

Jfl Imagine not eating meat, cream, and cheese
Jfl Imagine not drinking full fat raw [choco :feelsohh:] milk
Jfl Imagine unironically eating a diet that consists mostly of rice, vegetables, and spicy diarrhea sauce for literally hundreds of years and then complaining when you get mogged and enslaved by Chads with superior genes, lifestyle, and diet...
[[ISPOILER]yes Ik muh colonialism muh racism muh etc.-isms but I already gave you niggas an easy fix to this problem^ so you can just keep complaining about it all day long instead of actually doing something to fix it if you really want but it's up to you I don't even care bruh[/ISPOILER]]
Call Someone a Cuckοld in Indo-European! - YouTube

Bruh, I grew up having an all vegetarian diet
no shit.
@volcelfatcel @WannabeJock @currylightskin
Is this the amazing indian cuisine I've been hearing about?
milf tier milkers tbh
मदार bobs
[[ISPOILER]yes I google translated that[/ISPOILER]]

Typical home cooked food consists of a semi-cooked vegetable/fully cooked vegetable, roti with clarified butter(ghee) which is known for its numerous benefits, if the white rice is substituted with brown/red/black rice and the lentils aren't overcooked then it becomes quite a nutritious meal. I forgot to add salad which completes the meal. Many people don't mix bread and rice, which is even more healthier. Literally if you have even a little knowledge of Ayurveda you would know how balanced an actual "Indian meal" really is. Literally cage at the fact that you living in India, view Indian food like foreigners view Indian food,
"Ah Indian food?! - Pav Bhaji, Chaat, Naan" etc.
Look up Indian wrestlers and body builders, a lot of them are vegetarian and have really great physiques
2900117 IMG 20170414 090913

Your dalit iq is showing bro bhai, no meal is "balanced" without meat.

YEAH, WE GUYS CONSIDER COWS AS "SACRED", WHILE YOU BARBARIC MALYALI BRUTES CUT THESE INNOCENT CREATURES DOWN AND FEAST ON THEM

LEGIT CAGE AND ALSO FEEL DISGUSTED AT YOUR WHOLE EXISTENCE TO BE HONEST. YOU GUYS ARE SO IGNORANT, YOU CALL YOURSELF THE MOST LITERATE, YET LIVE LIKE FREAKING BARBARIC BACKWARD CREATURES.
Ironic considering you people actually used to eat beef up until relatively recent history and the only reason they were ever considered sacred was because they were specifically meant to sacrificed and eaten by your Brahmin priests.

Imagine how weak and feeble minded a people must be to let the influence of just one man continue to manipulate their opinions to this very day, especially one that's literally detrimental to their very own health.
The Buddhist emperor Ashoka (304–232 BCE) was a vegetarian,[22] and a determined promoter of nonviolence to animals. He promulgated detailed laws aimed at the protection of many species, abolished animal sacrifice at his court, and admonished the population to avoid all kinds of unnecessary killing and injury.[23] Ashoka has asserted protection to fauna, from his edicts:
Beloved-of-the-Gods, King Piyadasi, has caused this Dhamma edict to be written.[1] Here (in my domain) no living beings are to be slaughtered or offered in sacrifice. Nor should festivals be held, for Beloved-of-the-Gods, King Piyadasi, sees much to object to in such festivals, although there are some festivals that Beloved-of-the-Gods, King Piyadasi, does approve of.
Formerly, in the kitchen of Beloved-of-the-Gods, King Piyadasi, hundreds of thousands of animals were killed every day to make curry. But now with the writing of this Dhamma edict only three creatures, two peacocks and a deer are killed, and the deer not always. And in time, not even these three creatures will be killed.[24]
Edicts of Ashoka on 1st Major Rock Edict
Twenty-six years after my coronation various animals were declared to be protected—parrots, mainas, aruna, ruddy geese, wild ducks, nandimukhas, gelatas, bats, queen ants, terrapins, boneless fish, vedareyaka, gangapuputaka, sankiya fish, tortoises, porcupines, squirrels, deer, bulls, okapinda, wild asses, wild pigeons, domestic pigeons and all four-footed creatures that are neither useful nor edible. Those nanny goats, ewes and sows which are with young or giving milk to their young are protected, and so are young ones less than six months old. Cocks are not to be caponized, husks hiding living beings are not to be burnt and forests are not to be burnt either without reason or to kill creatures. One animal is not to be fed to another. —Edicts of Ashoka on Fifth Pillar

and this is probably gonna be the best part for you cucked cocksucking faggot, abused subhuman sub-abo dalit jungle nigger, kutte kutte dogbitch vermin and swine, vegans...

:dafuckfeels:

@cloUder @lutte @FastBananaCEO

Just remember broyos...

We're meant to eat food only so that we can live healthy and strong,

Not because it just "tastes good".

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]​

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Corleone, slayer69, Deleted member 25938 and 34 others
@Dev

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable and Deleted member 15827

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 15827
"Tom Cruise beta, so handsome and fair"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, IThinkImAboutToROPE, Introvertednarc and 6 others
Bruh you have too much free time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Celery, Fgsfds, Martyokart and 9 others
high effort vegan evisceration thread . mirin effort .

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard, Martyokart, Deleted member 9779 and 1 other person
me when @2000 dies from kleinfelters and metabolic syndrome from indian food

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Corleone, subhuman to mtn and 8 others
Hindus and Muslims cook curry differently. We add meat, they don't.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, IThinkImAboutToROPE, fauxfox and 5 others
Bruh you have too much free time
Nah just autism tbh, I made this thread yesterday on another thread's post and realized it was too high effort to go unnoticed as just another post and deserved it's own thread ngl

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Martyokart, RecessedChinCel and buckchadley31
The Indians' custom to avoid beef is the lowest possible IQ move, but Muslims avoiding pork does have merit as it's fat is generally very high in inflammatory omega6 acids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, anticel, Elvisandreaa and 6 others
Ik that's why I included a section on Pakistani food, still spicy but at least they put meat ngl

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Xangsane and currylightskin
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Xangsane
The Indians' custom to avoid beef is the lowest possible IQ move, but Muslims avoiding pork does have merit as it's fat is generally very high in inflammatory omega6 acids
plenty of healthy fats anyways

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
It is, thank goodness I don't eat it. Plus we have a belief that we don't eat pork because the pigs eat the earth and we don't want that in our systems

Ik that's why I included a section on Pakistani food, still spicy but at least they put meat ngl

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
I cook loads of different world cuisines. Usually they put lamb or beef (and I adopted it from pakistani friends)

And it's tastier!

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Nigga's legit built like a marshmallow on a stick :lul:💀

You are from the west and I already feel like I can shove you into a trash can after humiliating you in front of your unruly friends! Consider yourself lucky that you weren't in front of me or I would've snapped your weakling fingers.
I snap your pre-pubescent hands putting all of my 6'5" into it even if you try and touch me you literal genetic abomination! I can literally ball you up and shove you into a full-sized trash can you self-defecating scum bag!
What do you have no face subhuman, I have bashed guys in my school with ease you projecting pre-pubescent crap weasel. I literally have thrashed a whole class room and wrecked it in a few minutes you pathetic weakling scumbag. I literally made a guy go back to his home half naked you weakling abomination.
holy fuck.

fuck you user0213 your mom love this
@badg96 he inselted you what you gonna do

That alcoholic degenerate cannot harm me
Before you both even notice, my foot will be on you both your subhuman skulls
Bunch of street dogs that stop barking the moment you step on their paw don't affect me you lowlife degenerate scumbag!
I dare you to say that in Bruno's face
i want kill him
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
You want kill?
Come try kill!
You head smash on rock:lul::lul:
Get lost scum bag!
I'll even kill you with my dick in your head like this
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
I will electrocute you right from your rectum.

RabidRosaries
@badg96 still waiting...

1639887906987-png.1447686

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 19432 and 5 others
It is, thank goodness I don't eat it. Plus we have a belief that we don't eat pork because the pigs eat the earth and we don't want that in our systems

I cook loads of different world cuisines. Usually they put lamb or beef (and I adopted it from pakistani friends)

And it's tastier!

one of my favorite dishes:love:

• Woah
Brutal eviseration even though I'm mainly vegetarian I eat mainly dairy and animal protein cottage cheese eggs cheese raw milk etc. I don't give a shit about animals I almost killed a cat yesterday lol

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Brutal eviseration even though I'm mainly vegetarian I eat mainly dairy and animal protein cottage cheese eggs cheese raw milk etc. I don't give a shit about animals I almost killed a cat yesterday lol
mallu genes brother . even mallu brahmins eats eggs and meat like crazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827

And it's tastier!

• +1
But the Muslim custom to encourage inbreeding is lower than the lowest possible IQ move. @currylightskin had to cope with cheap roids cause he is an inbred monkey who can't have any muscle with natural gymming. Dude has comical tier Salman Khan bloated body -
Screenshot 20220601 175258 Google

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nanefer and Deleted member 15827
But the Muslim custom to encourage inbreeding is lower than the lowest possible IQ move. @currylightskin had to cope with cheap roids cause he is an inbred monkey who can't have any muscle with natural gymming. Dude has comical tier Salman Khan bloated body -
View attachment 1710991
cope cope cry for me . :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• bicepmogger.mp4
    146.8 KB
  • Love it
Early Muslim niggas migh not have any idea of fatty acids but they weren't dumb. "pigs eating dirt so we don't want them" is just a way to plate the more complex information so that 7th century camel herders could understand it too

Traditonal people were / are more wise than most western people would think of them

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, PrinceLuenLeoncur, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and currylightskin
Early Muslim niggas migh not have any idea of fatty acids but they weren't dumb. "pigs eating dirt so we don't want them" is just a way to plate the more complex information so that 7th century camel herders could understand it too

Traditonal people were / are more wise than most western people would think of them
I remember going on a school trip where people stayed overnight and had a full English breakfast (I had everything except meat) and there was this sea Muslim foid who took bacon and told her friend "I always wondered what bacon tasted like", proceeded to eat the bacon strip and said "why am I not allowed to eat this in my home?" :lul::lul::lul:

@currylightskin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Wallenberg, Moggable and 2 others
View attachment 1710991
He mogs you infinitely lmao. And even if u were to roid you'd still not gain any muscles because you have zero androgen receptors in your subhuman body you tranny hindu faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, currylightskin and chaddyboi66
sun gives red undertones tbh
Not to genetic abomination @currylightskin , he might only be getting sunburnt at most, he actually has grey/yellow undertones cause his father's first cousin married his father to have him as a genetic abomination.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: joseph, Deleted member 15827, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
Not to genetic abomination @currylightskin , he might only be getting sunburnt at most, he actually has grey/yellow undertones cause his father's first cousin married his father to have him as a genetic abomination.
What's wrong with grey and yellow undertones?

keep barking for my superior genes

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane and chaddyboi66
They're unaesthetic and on a meta level they just look sickly and are usually an indicator of poor health

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Xangsane
MMuslim

@gamma
@med bvlls

@TsarTsar444
@BalkanPig
@Chintuck22
@Syobevoli
@Lihito

@Thompsonz I guess? Ikd @slavcels / @gopniks

JFL they literally invented ALL modern cooking @Marsiere214

[German too]

@lutte @Danish_Retard

Ok maybe not this one tbh ngl...
sorry @ukcels

W A R N I N G :
AUTISM MODE HAS BEEN RE-ACTIVATED.
flash flashing GIF
scared episode 14 GIF
flash flashing GIF

This is the part where I kinda go offtopic & just use the rest of this thread as an excuse to verant about the dangers of the veganpill.

So giga-sperg warning if I often "rape your eyes" and/or make your head hurt with my aspie tier
threads.

Or just dnrd and laugh at all the curry jokes instead if that's your thing I guess idk.

Jfl Imagine unironically thinking food that looks and tastes like spicy diarrhea is good
Jfl Imagine eating rice with spicy diarrhea cooked in vegetable oil
Jfl Imagine eating vegetables cooked in spicy diarrhea sauce
Jfl Imagine eating a diet like this for generation after generation and legit thinking no harm would ever come from it
JFL @literally eating curry / @USER0213 / @2000
JFL @You probably being legit a @Short Ugly and Brown cuck like @2000 Dev if you do [[ISPOILER]literally eat curry[/ISPOILER]]
Rsz indian school meal

Ugh just look at this shit bruh
Delivery Satisfying GIF by Uber Eats
JFL I've had shits from Taco Bell that look better than that bruh wtf

yeah sure it tastes *ok* I guess tbh

but...

That's only because they put soo many fucking spices and shit to cover up the poor quality of what's already just shit food, and the actual taste of the food itself just ends up being masked in a sea of muddy spicy peppers.

Jfl and said "food" even ends up looking just like literal shit too.
Curry Gravy GIF

Plus you can't even enjoy the taste of the meat [[ISPOILER]assuming there even was any[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER], unless we're talking about Pakistani food tbf @CFW432[/ISPOILER]] without burning your tongue and then getting giga heartburn
spicy tongue GIF

Hungry Food GIF by 8it

not to mention...
diarrhea GIF

FUCK NO am I ever eating that diarrhea on a plate

JFL my asshole's gonna be doing this all day
Diarrhea GIF

Have you ever stopped to think that maybe the reason why Indian "food" is giga notorious for being so hard to digest is simply because it's actually just not good for you?

Jfl Imagine not eating meat, cream, and cheese
Jfl Imagine not drinking full fat raw [choco :feelsohh:] milk
Jfl Imagine unironically eating a diet that consists mostly of rice, vegetables, and spicy diarrhea sauce for literally hundreds of years and then complaining when you get mogged and enslaved by Chads with superior genes, lifestyle, and diet...
[[ISPOILER]yes Ik muh colonialism muh racism muh etc.-isms but I already gave you niggas an easy fix to this problem^ so you can just keep complaining about it all day long instead of actually doing something to fix it if you really want but it's up to you I don't even care bruh[/ISPOILER]]
Call Someone a Cuckοld in Indo-European! - YouTube

no shit.
@volcelfatcel @WannabeJock @currylightskin

milf tier milkers tbh
मदार bobs
[[ISPOILER]yes I google translated that[/ISPOILER]]

Ironic considering you people actually used to eat beef up until relatively recent history and the only reason they were ever considered sacred was because they were specifically meant to sacrificed and eaten by your Brahmin priests.

Imagine how weak and feeble minded a people must be to let the influence of just one man continue to manipulate their opinions to this very day, especially one that's literally detrimental to their very own health.

and this is probably gonna be the best part for you cucked cocksucking faggot, abused subhuman sub-abo dalit jungle nigger, kutte kutte dogbitch vermin and swine, vegans...

@cloUder @lutte @FastBananaCEO

Just remember broyos...

We're meant to eat food only so that we can live healthy and strong,

Not because it just "tastes good".

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]​

Muslim curries eat meat so this is debunked
I'm not talking about Hindu dindu food

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Xangsane
Malnourished undertones, @currylightskinand his other inbred brother @volcelfatcel has just those.

Malnourished undertones, @currylightskinand his other inbred brother @volcelfatcel has just those.
@chaddyboi66 knows I’m not a b7 undertoned human :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and currylightskin
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Xangsane and chaddyboi66
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and currylightskin

Attachments

• inflammation.jpeg
    inflammation.jpeg
    5.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Xangsane and chaddyboi66
@2000 has it and hes insecure of it:ROFLMAO: . what a lowlife wannabe cumskin
Not necessarily, legit Meds have it but it thrives during summer and in warmer climates and also looks terrible in winter/colder climates.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
What are my undertones?
All those swatches are of my skin, top one is me under natural light. Bottom strip is me after a week in the Mediteranean :lul:
IMG 20220524 002639

Me averaging out my selfies:

I thought people liked yellow undertones?

yes maybe
Oh, why?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 18810
I remember going on a school trip where people stayed overnight and had a full English breakfast (I had everything except meat) and there was this sea Muslim foid who took bacon and told her friend "I always wondered what bacon tasted like", proceeded to eat the bacon strip and said "why am I not allowed to eat this in my home?" :lul::lul::lul:

@currylightskin
There are religious restrictions that are in place solely for gaslighting masses into submission (like many Indians being vegetarian) but others are legit, like the custom to avoid pork. It's a really shitty animal, it's meat is only popular in Europe because it's much cheaper than beef but still could somewhat be considered red meat. If people had no budgetary restraints, I doubt anyone would choose to eat it over beef steaks​

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Xangsane and currylightskin
What are my undertones?
All those swatches are of my skin, top one is me under natural light. Bottom strip is me after a week in the Mediteranean :lul:
View attachment 1711001
Me averaging out my selfies:
View attachment 1711005

I thought people liked yellow undertones?

Oh, why?
You have light beige skin with healthy pink undertones, not a surprise since you are white.

• JFL
There are religious restrictions that are in place solely for gaslighting masses into submission (like many Indians being vegetarian) but others are legit, like the custom to avoid pork. It's a really shitty animal, it's meat is only popular in Europe because it's much cheaper than beef but still could somewhat be considered red meat. If people had no budgetary restraints, I doubt anyone would choose to eat it over beef steaks​
true . but being vegan really fucks up hormonal profile

You have light beige skin with healthy pink undertones, not a surprise since you are white.
I'm levantine arab :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 18810