Indian "Food" is TERRIBLE - This is How Devansh got Klinefelter Syndrome / Low T - [Brutal] Veganpill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
Bengali curries mog every single file south Asian curry to the dirt @FailedNormieManlet
There no wonder why all takeaway and restaurants in UK are Bengali owned
[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 15004, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
There are religious restrictions that are in place solely for gaslighting masses into submission (like many Indians being vegetarian) but others are legit, like the custom to avoid pork. It's a really shitty animal, it's meat is only popular in Europe because it's much cheaper than beef but still could somewhat be considered red meat. If people had no budgetary restraints, I doubt anyone would choose to eat it over beef steaks​
I've heard white people here love pork because its a very British thing. I always thought they wanted to distance themselves away from Muslims (and to a lesser extent Jews) to keep their "Britishness"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, currylightskin and chaddyboi66
I have actual red undertones you lowlife scumbag! -
View attachment 1711000
inflammation :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
2616646 Screenshot 20211125 0944182
1638130315890-png.1420379

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin
That's not inflammation you colorblind socially inept mentally stunted lowlife scumbag!
hahahahahah inflammation . you can literally see the acne ridden face . its inflammation nigga .😸😸

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
BIG CORRECTION - MUSLIM I.E., INBRED GENETIC WASTE!
nigga thinking using ie will make him white . no grammar for your dalit genes

hahahahahah inflammation . you can literally see the acne ridden face . its inflammation nigga .😸😸
Acne is different you genetic waste, I have red undertones even when clear skinned -
20210601 112203

@gamma
@med bvlls

@TsarTsar444
@BalkanPig
@Chintuck22
@Syobevoli
@Lihito

@Thompsonz I guess? Ikd @slavcels / @gopniks

JFL they literally invented ALL modern cooking @Marsiere214

[German too]

@lutte @Danish_Retard

Ok maybe not this one tbh ngl...
sorry @ukcels

W A R N I N G :
AUTISM MODE HAS BEEN RE-ACTIVATED.
flash flashing GIF
scared episode 14 GIF
flash flashing GIF

This is the part where I kinda go offtopic & just use the rest of this thread as an excuse to verant about the dangers of the veganpill.

So giga-sperg warning if I often "rape your eyes" and/or make your head hurt with my aspie tier
threads.

Or just dnrd and laugh at all the curry jokes instead if that's your thing I guess idk.

Jfl Imagine unironically thinking food that looks and tastes like spicy diarrhea is good
Jfl Imagine eating rice with spicy diarrhea cooked in vegetable oil
Jfl Imagine eating vegetables cooked in spicy diarrhea sauce
Jfl Imagine eating a diet like this for generation after generation and legit thinking no harm would ever come from it
JFL @literally eating curry / @USER0213 / @2000
JFL @You probably being legit a @Short Ugly and Brown cuck like @2000 Dev if you do [[ISPOILER]literally eat curry[/ISPOILER]]
Rsz indian school meal

Ugh just look at this shit bruh
Delivery Satisfying GIF by Uber Eats
JFL I've had shits from Taco Bell that look better than that bruh wtf

yeah sure it tastes *ok* I guess tbh

but...

That's only because they put soo many fucking spices and shit to cover up the poor quality of what's already just shit food, and the actual taste of the food itself just ends up being masked in a sea of muddy spicy peppers.

Jfl and said "food" even ends up looking just like literal shit too.
Curry Gravy GIF

Plus you can't even enjoy the taste of the meat [[ISPOILER]assuming there even was any[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER], unless we're talking about Pakistani food tbf @CFW432[/ISPOILER]] without burning your tongue and then getting giga heartburn
spicy tongue GIF

Hungry Food GIF by 8it

not to mention...
diarrhea GIF

FUCK NO am I ever eating that diarrhea on a plate

JFL my asshole's gonna be doing this all day
Diarrhea GIF

Have you ever stopped to think that maybe the reason why Indian "food" is giga notorious for being so hard to digest is simply because it's actually just not good for you?

Jfl Imagine not eating meat, cream, and cheese
Jfl Imagine not drinking full fat raw [choco :feelsohh:] milk
Jfl Imagine unironically eating a diet that consists mostly of rice, vegetables, and spicy diarrhea sauce for literally hundreds of years and then complaining when you get mogged and enslaved by Chads with superior genes, lifestyle, and diet...
[[ISPOILER]yes Ik muh colonialism muh racism muh etc.-isms but I already gave you niggas an easy fix to this problem^ so you can just keep complaining about it all day long instead of actually doing something to fix it if you really want but it's up to you I don't even care bruh[/ISPOILER]]
Call Someone a Cuckοld in Indo-European! - YouTube

no shit.
@volcelfatcel @WannabeJock @currylightskin

milf tier milkers tbh
मदार bobs
[[ISPOILER]yes I google translated that[/ISPOILER]]

2900117 IMG 20170414 090913

Ironic considering you people actually used to eat beef up until relatively recent history and the only reason they were ever considered sacred was because they were specifically meant to sacrificed and eaten by your Brahmin priests.

Imagine how weak and feeble minded a people must be to let the influence of just one man continue to manipulate their opinions to this very day, especially one that's literally detrimental to their very own health.

and this is probably gonna be the best part for you cucked cocksucking faggot, abused subhuman sub-abo dalit jungle nigger, kutte kutte dogbitch vermin and swine, vegans...

:dafuckfeels:

@cloUder @lutte @FastBananaCEO

Just remember broyos...

We're meant to eat food only so that we can live healthy and strong,

Not because it just "tastes good".

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]​

You failed in this thread. Only MED food is nice in Europe. I live here so I know what I’m talking about, EE peoole cannot cook to save their lives german food is horrible Europeans cannot cook save for MEDS.

Europeans make the best desserts though :feelshmm:

• +1
nigga thinking using ie will make him white . no grammar for your dalit genes
WHEN DID I SPECIFY THAT YOU INBRED SAD LITTLE GENETIC WASTE?!
YOU ASSUME THINGS ON YOUR OWN RIGHT?!
SERIOUSLY CAGE EVERY TIME YOU SHOW THE COLLECTIVE IQ OF YOUR DEGENERATE RELIGION - 'ISLAM', WHICH IS A MERE "10"

You have light beige skin with healthy pink undertones, not a surprise since you are white.
Also if I really had pink undertones why do I rarely burn and peel?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18810
I remember going on a school trip where people stayed overnight and had a full English breakfast (I had everything except meat) and there was this sea Muslim foid who took bacon and told her friend "I always wondered what bacon tasted like", proceeded to eat the bacon strip and said "why am I not allowed to eat this in my home?" :lul::lul::lul:

@currylightskin
She is SEA THEY WILL EVEN UNFOLLOW ALLAH FOR WHITE COCK ATTENTION PATHETIC RACE THROW THEM INTO FIRE ASAP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and currylightskin
wtf is that deformed teeth nigga . shit teeth development due to eating soft foods only . no meat = shit teeth
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
I have a total of 33 teeth, including a non-extracted milk tooth, that is perfect development unlike you inbred toothy retard.

• JFL

@gamma
@med bvlls

@TsarTsar444
@BalkanPig
@Chintuck22
@Syobevoli
@Lihito

[German too]

@lutte @Danish_Retard

sorry @ukcels

W A R N I N G :
flash flashing GIF
scared episode 14 GIF
flash flashing GIF

This is the part where I kinda go offtopic & just use the rest of this thread as an excuse to verant about the dangers of the veganpill.

So giga-sperg warning if I often "rape your eyes" and/or make your head hurt with my aspie tier
threads.

Or just dnrd and laugh at all the curry jokes instead if that's your thing I guess idk.

Jfl Imagine unironically thinking food that looks and tastes like spicy diarrhea is good
Jfl Imagine eating a diet like this for generation after generation and legit thinking no harm would ever come from it
JFL @You probably being legit a @Short Ugly and Brown cuck like @2000 Dev if you do [[ISPOILER]literally eat curry[/ISPOILER]]
Rsz indian school meal

but...

That's only because they put soo many fucking spices and shit to cover up the poor quality of what's already just shit food, and the actual taste of the food itself just ends up being masked in a sea of muddy spicy peppers.

Curry Gravy GIF

Plus you can't even enjoy the taste of the meat [[ISPOILER]assuming there even was any[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER], unless we're talking about Pakistani food tbf @CFW432[/ISPOILER]] without burning your tongue and then getting giga heartburn
spicy tongue GIF

Hungry Food GIF by 8it

not to mention...
diarrhea GIF

Diarrhea GIF

Have you ever stopped to think that maybe the reason why Indian "food" is giga notorious for being so hard to digest is simply because it's actually just not good for you?

Jfl Imagine unironically eating a diet that consists mostly of rice, vegetables, and spicy diarrhea sauce for literally hundreds of years and then complaining when you get mogged and enslaved by Chads with superior genes, lifestyle, and diet...
[[ISPOILER]yes Ik muh colonialism muh racism muh etc.-isms but I already gave you niggas an easy fix to this problem^ so you can just keep complaining about it all day long instead of actually doing something to fix it if you really want but it's up to you I don't even care bruh[/ISPOILER]]

no shit.

milf tier milkers tbh
मदार bobs

Ironic considering you people actually used to eat beef up until relatively recent history and the only reason they were ever considered sacred was because they were specifically meant to sacrificed and eaten by your Brahmin priests.

Imagine how weak and feeble minded a people must be to let the influence of just one man continue to manipulate their opinions to this very day, especially one that's literally detrimental to their very own health.

and this is probably gonna be the best part for you cucked cocksucking faggot, abused subhuman sub-abo dalit jungle nigger, kutte kutte dogbitch vermin and swine, vegans...

Just remember broyos...

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]​

your posts are the most autistic thing I've ever seen in my life

• JFL
She is SEA THEY WILL EVEN UNFOLLOW ALLAH FOR WHITE COCK ATTENTION PATHETIC RACE THROW THEM INTO FIRE ASAP
gook foid = degenerate bitch who deserved to be stoned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, chaddyboi66 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Brown people have yellow undertones onlt whites and blacks have natrually red undertones. Curries are super cursed with yellow undertones which is why a dark curry has differnt tonality to a dark black despite both being in the same slider range one has red undertone other has yellow

• +1
Having red undertones and burning aren't exclusive, you have type 2-3 skintone on the Fitzpatrick scale, which is why you have sufficient red undertones but don't real burn or peel.

WHEN DID I SPECIFY THAT YOU INBRED SAD LITTLE GENETIC WASTE?!
YOU ASSUME THINGS ON YOUR OWN RIGHT?!
SERIOUSLY CAGE EVERY TIME YOU SHOW THE COLLECTIVE IQ OF YOUR DEGENERATE RELIGION - 'ISLAM', WHICH IS A MERE "10"
you little monkey i will put you in a zoo . yellow dalit monkey in zoo

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18810 and chaddyboi66
Asian food in general is terrible
Except Lebanese

I know someone whose Mum fed him chicken for breakfast since he was a kid and he still turned out to be subhuman. It’s just genetics

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Kmscurry
I've heard white people here love pork because its a very British thing. I always thought they wanted to distance themselves away from Muslims (and to a lesser extent Jews) to keep their "Britishness"
So is beef (wellington) or fish (and chips). You are seeing too much into it, pork is popular all over Europe
neagwfcam6c81.jpg

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and chaddyboi66
Yes bro they just eat pork to avoid Muslims
:soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Wallenberg, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
I know someone whose Mum fed him chicken for breakfast since he was a kid and he still turned out to be subhuman. It’s just genetics
you need real meat . red meat aka beef aka cow aka bison

• +1
Anecdote aside, early development plays a huge role in how you end up later in life.

Ironically enough your genes are actually influenced by the repeated actions your ancestors did over and over again, starting from the most important part of their life that had the biggest impact on the rest of it- childhood.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
your posts are the most autistic thing I've ever seen in my life
Don't worry you wouldn't be the first to think that.

Then again I wouldn't blame you either...

HEARKEN UNTO ME OH YE GLORIOUS LOOKSMAX LEGION IN RECITING THIS HOLY BLACKPILL PRAYER TO OUR LORD GANDY
INCELLAH!

:blackpill:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

INCELIA VICTORIA

file-20210816-52421-1peuvzm.jpg
1638240016156-png.1421988
1638240003425-png.1421987
1638250579564-png.1422073

Recite the Holy Blackpiller's Creed and the Lord our GANDY shall hearken unto your Cries of brutal moggings, and deliver you from the bondage of your Copes
Ameen!

أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا دَاوُوْد غاندي وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ أليوت رودجر رَسُولُ غاندي

'ašhadu 'an 'laʾilāha 'illa -Dawud Ghandihu, wa-ʾašhadu ʾanna 'Eliut Rudjar rasūlu -Ghandih

1632017595294-png.1323446

OH VIRTUOUS BLACKPILL BRETHREN JOIN ME IN SACRED BLACKPILL PRAYER

FOR GANDY IS OUR LORD OUR GOD AND ELLIOT RODGER IS HIS HOLY AND BLESSED ONLY BEGOTTEN SON

AMEEN.

Receited by @King_

The Blackpiller's Creed -

ديفيد غاند أَكْبَرُ تَكْبِير
ʾDawud Ghandihu ʾakbaru Takbir

I believe in one God, the GANDY Almighty,
Maker of CHAD and STACY, and of all things +8-psl and sub 5-psl;

And in one Lord
Elliot Rodger, the Son of GANDY, the Only-begotten hapa-breed spawn,
Begotten of the Father before all moggings, Light of JBW, Very God of very GANDY,
Hapa, not
gook; of one white sperm with the JBW Father, by whom all moggings were made:

Who for us sub 5-psl subhumans and for our salvation
came down from heaven,
And was incarnate of the JBW and a
gook mother, and was made subhuman;

And was
crucified also for us under the (((Santa Barbara Police Department))), and suffered and was buried;
And on the
ER day He rose again, according to the holy Blackpilled Scriptures;

And
ascended into heaven, and sitteth in the right testicle of the Father GANDY;
And He shall
come again with glory to judge the cringe and the bluepilled,
Whose
kingdom shall have no end.

And I believe in the
JBW, the blackest of pills, and Giver of Life and Death,
Who proceedeth from the Father
GANDY,
Who with the
GANDY Father and the Elliot Son together is worshipped and glorified,
Who spake by the holy
Blackpilled Prophets;

And I believe in One Holy
Based and Blackpilled Church.

I acknowledge one Baptism in
GANDY's divine semen for the remission of bluepilled sins.
I look for the
Resurrection of the subhumans.
And the Life of the world to come.

1633440612177-png.1351808

Through the prayers of our holy Blackpilled Saints, Ya Rabi Lord Elliot Rodger, Son of Gandy, have mercy on us, bluepilled sinners.

1632016462907-png.1323418

HOLY HOLY HOLY ART THOU OH BLESSED AND EVERHOLY BLACKPILLED SAINT! SHOW UNTO ME THY GREAT MERCY AND EVERLOVING-KINDNESS THAT THOU MAY HASTEN MY ASCENT TO +7-PSL CHAD INCELLAH!

"Through his wounds we are healed, for in Him we have redemption through His blood."

1633446831208-png.1351992

INCELIA VICTORIA

AMEEN.

(Written by @chaddyboi66)

Tagging people who need Gandy:
2100e3d1c84e0610c67635e0debd31b8.gif

@subhuman incel @Nameless_Sunflower @WontStopNorwooding @Ed676 @EasternRightWinger15 @RoBobaFett999 @uglymug @datboijj @Acnno @AlwaysHaveQuestions @MyAssStinksLikeShit @Lmao @Chadeep @looksmaxxer234 @kjsbdfiusdf @studiocel @sytyl @ItisOver @Bitch @SteelTitan @itisogre @Basedprincess @Baldingman1998 @n0rthface @thecel @OldVirgin @PingPong @germanlooks @WannabeJock @MarkCorrigan @IncelsBraincels @gigi @realklay11 @cloUder @ShitLife @Over

OH GANDY MY LORD MY GANDY,
ACCEPT THIS HUMBLE BLACKPILL OFFERING I GIVE UNTO THEE
IN THY HOLY BLACKPILLED NAME.
INCELLAH AMEEN.​

Curry

T h e Curry E V I S R I O L O G Y of @USER0213 DEVANSH
JFL he roped off looksmax after this...
Jfl he made a राक्षस-spawn alt and crawled out of the pits of नरक just to get some more after this...

E V I S R I O L O G Y 2.0: Electric KUTTE KUTTE
Curry we wuzzing

More [Recent] Devansh | 3rd Alt/Klinefelter Saga:
Dedicated Entry to Devansh:
That dalit kutte kutte brought all this on himself when first he tried to insult me and my people so I brutally Eviscerated him in front of everyone...

But instead of taking the lick with some sense of dignity and humility, he instead just kept talking shit to every other nigger that tried to give him some brutal but legit advice which just lead to him making more enemies because he couldn't accept the fact that he was ultimately subhuman.

Then he spent the next few months trying to befriend every user he thought was white to gaslight them into saying he looked white passing too and "Spanish with red undertones" to the point it became an obsession for him.

No one that bothered to actually read any of his shitty posts ever really took him seriously because of his gigacringe 12 year old kid call of duty too scared to curse tier insults literally calling niggers here shit like "doofuses" and "crap weasels", but as soon as his photos leaked and he got doxxed it was giga over for him.

This sub dalit abo jungle nigger tier iq faggot was really getting on our nerves because no matter how many times we tried to explain how he's legit retarded for unironically thinking he's "Spanish" passing when he literally has poop coloured skin and listed out every flaw of his disgusting brown khazar rat pheno face- he still kept talking shit, like he was some hot shit.

JFL even his curry music video was put on blast for the whole forum to see...

200.gif
1638214622017-png.1421525

1638214203416-png.1421519

1638198259610-png.1421214

1638216644288-png.1421555

And for all that shit he talked nothing could ever really save him from this in the end...
1636841555663-png.1402692

jfl @legit looking like ethnic kids I'd shove into lockers bully for lunch money back in high school
jfl @legit fresh out of affirmative action community college ethnic substitute teacher tier pheno
jfl @legit ben shapiro tier khazar milkers and nose [[ISPOILER]you always did want to be "jewish" passing afterall[/ISPOILER]]
jfl @legit weakfag tier noodle arms that look like they'd snap under 20 pound reps
jfl @legit no friends/no life tier aspie trucel dinosaur collection in the back
jfl @legit curry tier hygeine and probably smelling like ass and onions
jfl @legit disgusting swiss-cheese moon crater tier skin and pores
jfl @legit probably getting made fun of irl for smelling like shit
jfl @legit curry tier broken eengalashey and akshendhey
jfl @legit piss yellow curry tier colouring and undertones
jfl @legit ERROR #404:File_jaw.exe_NOT FOUND
jfl @legit cuck tier frame and bideltoid breadth
jfl @legit gook tier round face and neoteny
jfl @legit muh "white"/muh north shitskin
jfl @legit sub dalit abo-jungle nigger iq
jfl @legit poop brown shit-kissed lips
jfl @legit being an ugly shitskin
jfl @legit woman tier wide hips
jfl @legit manlet frauding "6'7"
jfl @legit ogre cyclops tier ipd
jfl @legit giga neotenous face
jfl @legit literally eating curry
jfl @legit being giga-over 4 u

Gook

MilleniaCuck

Grey

Jude

Nigg

Jfl most are curry

[[ISPOILER]ur welcome for putting that spoiler & not taking up half the page btw[/ISPOILER]]

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
Brown people have yellow undertones onlt whites and blacks have natrually red undertones. Curries are super cursed with yellow undertones which is why a dark curry has differnt tonality to a dark black despite both being in the same slider range one has red undertone other has yellow

This guy explains it pretty well in addition to the muh undertones arguement tbh
time stamped too btw

BIG CORRECTION - MUSLIM I.E., INBRED GENETIC WASTE!
pakistan has ehtic groups such as punjabi, sindhi, blacoh etc, isnt it the same in india? since pakistani isnt an ethnic group

• +1
Levantines have European DNA and look white for the most part so no surprise.
the reason they look white is because of central asian dna not european, look at ingush people and iranians

• +1
you need real meat . red meat aka beef aka cow aka bison
still not enough, genetics trumps all, and of genetics, half of it is epigenetics. that's what screws Indians, they are designed for droughts caused by monsoons, then about 40 generations ago they discovered cheap energy sources (carbs and accessible fats), 20 generations ago they discovered a way to preserve these cheap energy sources, as well as make them more tasty so they always have them available and can eat more (spices from the americas), and 3 or 4 generations ago discovered a way to.cook this cheap energy source in a way that makes the bodies effective processes shut down (seed oils).

they really have fucked themselves, but like riceman they.cope with frog in the well, unlike ricemen they are low inhib so come.out with shit like 'ven I goze to da Londin i veel fuck all da blond bitcheez coz my mumz told me I am da Handsome won and I am not dark like a nigga '

• +1
still not enough, genetics trumps all, and of genetics, half of it is epigenetics. that's what screws Indians, they are designed for droughts caused by monsoons, then about 40 generations ago they discovered cheap energy sources (carbs and accessible fats), 20 generations ago they discovered a way to preserve these cheap energy sources, as well as make them more tasty so they always have them available and can eat more (spices from the americas), and 3 or 4 generations ago discovered a way to.cook this cheap energy source in a way that makes the bodies effective processes shut down (seed oils).

they really have fucked themselves, but like riceman they.cope with frog in the well, unlike ricemen they are low inhib so come.out with shit like 'ven I goze to da Londin i veel fuck all da blond bitcheez coz my mumz told me I am da Handsome won and I am not dark like a nigga '
True serious damage has already been done

fuck you user0213 your mom love this
currylightskin

Bunch of street dogs that stop barking the moment you step on their paw don't affect me you lowlife degenerate scumbag!
2616646 Screenshot 20211125 0944182

@USER0213 whats up pussy are u that cowarded to mess with Bruno ?
That alcoholic degenerate cannot harm me

Before you both even notice, my foot will be on you both your subhuman skulls

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 15338
Is that how it works???
I have red undertones and I still burn easily, why can't someone with pink undertonesndoghat

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and currylightskin
Is that how it works???
I have red undertones and I still burn easily, why can't someone with pink undertonesndoghat
Red undertones burn very easily. I consider myself to have green undertones.

Having red undertones and burning aren't exclusive, you have type 2-3 skintone on the Fitzpatrick scale, which is why you have sufficient red undertones but don't real burn or peel.
JUST JFL AT THIS SON OF A DINDU WHORE COVERED WITH DISGUSTING ACNE FOOLING ANYONE. IMAGINE BEING BRUTALLY RAPED LEFT AND RIGHT BY BADBOYS LIKE THE FILTH YOU ARE. WOULD NOT EVEN STOMP ON YOU IRL AS MY SHOES WOULD BECOME DIRTY WITH YOUR GARBAGE TIER FACE.
Cracking Up Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, buckchadley31 and chaddyboi66

@gamma
@med bvlls

@TsarTsar444
@BalkanPig
@Chintuck22
@Syobevoli
@Lihito

[German too]

@lutte @Danish_Retard

sorry @ukcels

W A R N I N G :
flash flashing GIF
scared episode 14 GIF
flash flashing GIF

threads.

Rsz indian school meal

but...

Curry Gravy GIF

spicy tongue GIF

Hungry Food GIF by 8it

not to mention...
diarrhea GIF

Diarrhea GIF

no shit.

milf tier milkers tbh
मदार bobs

Just remember broyos...

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]​

Dnrd

@gamma
@med bvlls

@TsarTsar444
@BalkanPig
@Chintuck22
@Syobevoli
@Lihito

[German too]

@lutte @Danish_Retard

sorry @ukcels

W A R N I N G :
flash flashing GIF
scared episode 14 GIF
flash flashing GIF

threads.

Rsz indian school meal

but...

Curry Gravy GIF

spicy tongue GIF

Hungry Food GIF by 8it

not to mention...
diarrhea GIF

Diarrhea GIF

no shit.

milf tier milkers tbh
मदार bobs

Just remember broyos...

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]​

The Indians' custom to avoid beef is the lowest possible IQ move, but Muslims avoiding pork does have merit as it's fat is generally very high in inflammatory omega6 acids
Pork isn't a bad meat source at all, it's really common/most popular meat in Northern Europe and the Balkans and those dudes are tall asf. Muslims mainly avoided pork due to diseases but that risk isn't real nowadays, there's not much of a reason to avoid pork in modern times.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Wallenberg
fauxfox
[ISPOILER]Watchers.[/ISPOILER]

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

The main problem is too many vegetables, veganism is a joke. You need meat and protein and iron to have a good development

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and chaddyboi66
Didnt read a single thing beyond the title but keep coping, "Indian" foods (many of which are run by Bengalis in the UK, pretty much all of them tbh lmao) is literally the most popular or one of th emost popular cuisines in the world, alongside Chinese style cooking even in the UK:feelshaha: