Basic info on steroids/AIs + AMA

D

Deleted member 15698

Diamond
Alright boys,

I've had a lot of knowledge and experience with this shit for a long time, and see people saying the dumbest shit here. Here's what's important to know so you don't fuck yourself. I won't be citing any sources, if you want to debate fuck you. But I'm happy to explain anything y'all wanna know

Steroids
Tl;dr: dbol only cycles

Do not take test. Test is fucking shit for you, turns everyone in to a water balloon, high risk of gyno, turns skin to shit, accelerates balding. It is a looksmin.

Do not take any other steroid that is not dbol. Steroids more or less all work in the same way. They have anabolic effects because they increase nitrogen balance (by increasing protein synthesis and/or lowering protein breakdown). So you want to take whatever steroid is anabolic with the least risk of sides. That is dbol.

Estrogen and AIs
tl;dr: never take AIs

DO NOT TAKE AIs EVER. Estrogen is NOT the enemy. The only time you will ever have too much estrogen is if you are obese, or take test. The solution is lose weight and do not take test.

As long as it's not excessively high, estrogen is good. Hormones are the master regulators of almost EVERYTHING in your body. If you take an AI to get taller or become more dimorphic or some other retarded theoretical reason, you are going to fuck yourself incredibly bad. Say good bye to skin, joints, hair, mental acuity, mental health, normal dick function, health, and many other things. Do not touch AI boys, estrogen is good for you as long as you have enough androgens in the system

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oldcelloser, FreakkForLife, Deleted member 9670 and 9 others
isn’t dbol only water weight bro? so once u stop using it’s over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13021 and oldcelloser
Thoughts on SERMs as opposed to AIs? Or is this ir stance on estrogen blovkers in general

isn’t dbol only water weight bro? so once u stop using it’s over

No. Dbol is an aromatizing steroid (it converts to estrogen.) So is testosterone, and so are many others. Any aromatizing steroid will cause you to gain a lot of weight nearly instantly. This is water and glycogen, primarily in your muscles. It gives you an instant boost in strength and endurance

However dbol like any other steroid is also anabolic. So you gain muscle during your cycle. Afterwards, you will rapidly lose the water you were retaining with dbol's assistance. However you will keep the muscle, provided you aren't already massive, or fuck up by abandoning training/nutrition

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
Dbol makes lose hair like test or even more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021, Toth's thot and Deleted member 14677
No. Dbol is an aromatizing steroid (it converts to estrogen.) So is testosterone, and so are many others. Any aromatizing steroid will cause you to gain a lot of weight nearly instantly. This is water and glycogen, primarily in your muscles. It gives you an instant boost in strength and endurance

However dbol like any other steroid is also anabolic. So you gain muscle during your cycle. Afterwards, you will rapidly lose the water you were retaining with dbol's assistance. However you will keep the muscle, provided you aren't already massive, or fuck up by abandoning training/nutrition
do u suggest injecting or pill form? what’s the max time u should cycle on dbol btw?

Thoughts on SERMs as opposed to AIs? Or is this ir stance on estrogen blovkers in general
Good question. SERMS like Nolvadex are entirely different than AIs, they stop estrogen from binding to certain sites as opposed to nuking circulating estrogen. So they do not suffer the same consequences

Unfortunately, SERMS also cause macular degeneration. That means they fuck your eyes and your vision, in a cumulative and permanent way. I'd avoid them. You do not need them. You will NOT suffer estrogenic sides from a dbol only cycle, unless you are obese. Even 50mg of dbol produces far less estrogen than 500mg of testosterone. The exception is if you're obese - but if you're obese, you don't need steroids. You need to cut

• +1
Reactions: cumbutamoren

Wrong. From a scientific perspective, Dianabol has a FAR lower affinity to be converted to DHT via 5a-reductase than testosterone. From an anecdotal perspective, you cannot show me anybody who experienced accelerated balding from solo dbol.

Dbol is the most hair safe steroid there is, tied only with deca. Testosterone is NOT hair safe in the slightest. Remember, all steroids have risks. This post is not to convince you to use steroids. It is to gather people who are already decided on it, and point them in the safest direction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 6423
do u suggest injecting or pill form? what’s the max time u should cycle on dbol btw?

Good question. I am a proponent of six week cycles. Longer than than skews unfavorably on the gains:sides ratio. Being on steroids indefinitely is very bad for you.

Interestingly, oral dbol and injectable dbol behave entirely differently in the body. Very different properties, effectively different steroids altogether. Take oral.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 14677
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021 and Toth's thot
Anavar and Tbol are more safe than them

Completely wrong. Both of them are DHT derivative steroids. All DHT derivative steroids are hard on the hairline. Oxandrolone (anavar) is the most hair safe dht compound there is, but it's still a higher balding risk than dbol. Also it doesn't aromatize so it's not suitable for a solo cycle, it's expensive as fuck, and whatever anavar you find is probably actually winstrol (which annihilates your hairline)

• +1
I dont wanna get HIV so i dont do roids

Completely wrong. Both of them are DHT derivative steroids. All DHT derivative steroids are hard on the hairline. Oxandrolone (anavar) is the most hair safe dht compound there is, but it's still a higher balding risk than dbol. Also it doesn't aromatize so it's not suitable for a solo cycle, it's expensive as fuck, and whatever anavar you find is probably actually winstrol (which annihilates your hairline)
I get opposite informations from MPMD and forums

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021 and Toth's thot
Nobody listen to this idiot. Anybody who says not to take test because of water and estrogen sides but then recommends dbol is a fucking retard. Probably trolling but just to be safe had to post this.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 17244, RealLooksmaxxer and 7 others
@CupOfCoffee your thoughts on this as a roid user?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

Yeah, I like Derek & he's got some good info out there. He's wrong about this one though. He's not an extreme expert on the science of steroids. What he is is a good guy, with a cult following, who knows a good amount about a lot of topics. He's wrong on some stuff though - such as testosterone, minoxidil, and another big one that I'm spacing on right now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Nobody listen to this idiot. Anybody who says not to take test because of water and estrogen sides but then recommends dbol is a fucking retard. Probably trolling but just to be safe had to post this.

I expected this reaction, but you don't know shit. You're some kid who's parroting steroid dogma that's been standing since the 80s. I was that kid once too, so I recognize it. If you knew your shit but disagreed, you'd counter what I'm saying with SOMETHING. But you can't because you don't even know why you think what you think. You just hear the boys saying it, so you say it too

• +1
@CupOfCoffee your thoughts on this as a roid user?
If you allow estrogen to go too high you will become depressed, irritable, bloated, emotional, overly horny (not necessarily good sexual function tho) and your relationships will suffer. Estrogen IS the enemy in most cases for roid users.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, RealLooksmaxxer and gamma
I like threads about steroids because every single thread have different infos from the others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
If you allow estrogen to go too high you will become depressed, irritable, bloated, emotional, overly horny (not necessarily good sexual function tho) and your relationships will suffer. Estrogen IS the enemy in most cases for roid users.

In most high dose testosterone users, yes it is. That's why we don't use testosterone fellas. With the poor idiots who try things like solo tren, solo tbol, or nuking their estrogen with AIs, low estrogen becomes the enemy. It is about finding a balance where on-cycle estrogen is within normal physiological levels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, TeamPunishment and CupOfCoffee
I expected this reaction, but you don't know shit. You're some kid who's parroting steroid dogma that's been standing since the 80s. I was that kid once too, so I recognize it. If you knew your shit but disagreed, you'd counter what I'm saying with SOMETHING. But you can't because you don't even know why you think what you think. You just hear the boys saying it, so you say it too
Ok I'll bite, are you saying dbol in the absence of test doesn't aromatize or cause water retention?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and CupOfCoffee
What do you think about Dbol?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
In most high dose testosterone users, yes it is. That's why we don't use testosterone fellas. With the poor idiots who try things like solo tren, solo tbol, or nuking their estrogen with AIs, low estrogen becomes the enemy. It is about finding a balance where on-cycle estrogen is within normal physiological levels
"We don't use testosterone fellas" gtfo nigger jfl

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
I like threads about steroids because every single thread have different infos from the others
Yeah, steroid scene rarely agrees. It's worse on a forum like this, because you have maybe a couple of people who are even jacked at all. Out of those, what percent of the ones on steroids know anything? But most of this forum is kids who will gobble up any disinfo they read, so someone regurgitating MPMD and steroid forum dogma sounds highly informed

In the end just listen to the logic behind whatever a person is saying, then do your own research and see if it checks out

What do you think about Dbol?
Even small amount of Dbol give me nipple problems, even in the absence of testosterone.

Whereas I can use even 350mg of testosterone weekly and not get any nipple flare-ups and not as much bloat. This guy doesn't know what he's talking about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 14677, gamma and 1 other person
If you knew your shit but disagreed, you'd counter what I'm saying with SOMETHING. But you can't because you don't even know why you think what you think.
Oh and "I won't be citing any sources, if you want to debate fuck you."

Lol at this guy

Ok I'll bite, are you saying dbol in the absence of test doesn't aromatize or cause water retention?

Yeah, you'd know the answer to that if you actually read and comprehended this thread. I already answered that in reply #4.

"No. Dbol is an aromatizing steroid (it converts to estrogen.)"

I then went on to explain that while both aromatize, the dose of dbol needed to provide an equivalent anabolic effect of say 500mg testosterone, results in less estrogen.

Yeah, steroid scene rarely agrees. It's worse on a forum like this, because you have maybe a couple of people who are even jacked at all. Out of those, what percent of the ones on steroids know anything? But most of this forum is kids who will gobble up any disinfo they read, so someone regurgitating MPMD and steroid forum dogma sounds highly informed

In the end just listen to the logic behind whatever a person is saying, then do your own research and see if it checks out
problem is doing my own research would mean experimenting and I'm already on fin :feelsrope:

Even small amount of Dbol give me nipple problems, even in the absence of testosterone.

Whereas I can use even 350mg of testosterone weekly and not get any nipple flare-ups and not as much bloat. This guy doesn't know what he's talking about

Same bf % both cycles?

Both sources lab tested so you know what the actual concentration is?

Same diet both cycles?

Lifestyle conditions like sleep & alcohol intake constant?

AI/lack of AI constant?

Which cycle did you run first? You can develop gyno on one cycle, and even milder cycles after that cause sensitivity you weren't experiencing before

problem is doing my own research would mean experimenting and I'm already on fin :feelsrope:

Oh God man, please get off.

Topical Ketocolozone cream overnight every night. Dermastamp, topical emu & peppermint oil. Galea massage. Oral castor oil. If it's aggressive, minoxidil. No creatine, fix diet.

Should solve all but the worst cases. Fin will fuck you though

• Hmm...
Reactions: gamma
wut you think about deca only cycle

wut you think about deca only cycle

It works, it's very effective, it has the same benefits as the dbol only cycle I mentioned. Same gains as test with less risk of hair loss, gyno, acne, bloat, etc. Also is very good for joints and bones.

I can't recommend it though. This is conjecture, but I think 19nors (deca and tren) turn people gay. Especially when ran solo. I can't substantiate this, but over the years I've noticed a lot of dudes who run solo deca cycles start to go a lil fruity. And tren users randomly fucking trannies.

There is a possible explanation. 19nors exhibit very powerful progesterone activity, and progesterone is (weakly) linked to homosexual behavior

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
What about taking pure DHT?

Alright boys,

I've had a lot of knowledge and experience with this shit for a long time, and see people saying the dumbest shit here. Here's what's important to know so you don't fuck yourself. I won't be citing any sources, if you want to debate fuck you. But I'm happy to explain anything y'all wanna know

Steroids

Do not take test. Test is fucking shit for you, turns everyone in to a water balloon, high risk of gyno, turns skin to shit, accelerates balding. It is a looksmin.

Do not take any other steroid that is not dbol. Steroids more or less all work in the same way. They have anabolic effects because they increase nitrogen balance (by increasing protein synthesis and/or lowering protein breakdown). So you want to take whatever steroid is anabolic with the least risk of sides. That is dbol.

Estrogen and AIs

DO NOT TAKE AIs EVER. Estrogen is NOT the enemy. The only time you will ever have too much estrogen is if you are obese, or take test. The solution is lose weight and do not take test.

As long as it's not excessively high, estrogen is good. Hormones are the master regulators of almost EVERYTHING in your body. If you take an AI to get taller or become more dimorphic or some other retarded theoretical reason, you are going to fuck yourself incredibly bad. Say good bye to skin, joints, hair, mental acuity, mental health, normal dick function, health, and many other things. Do not touch AI boys, estrogen is good for you as long as you have enough androgens in the system
lmao

>testosterone is too high estrogen

>just take dbol instead bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and TeamPunishment
Yeah, you'd know the answer to that if you actually read and comprehended this thread. I already answered that in reply #4.

"No. Dbol is an aromatizing steroid (it converts to estrogen.)"

I then went on to explain that while both aromatize, the dose of dbol needed to provide an equivalent anabolic effect of say 500mg testosterone, results in less estrogen.
Yeah except its methylestradiol which is orders of maginitude more potent than regular e2 and with a much longer half life

but of course you must already know that mister big brain thank you for coming here and blessing us all with your info

• JFL
Reactions: TeamPunishment
Alright boys,

Steroids

Estrogen and AIs

Disagree

AIs are safe and well-tolerated,
AAS mess with homeostasis thus increasing E to abnormal ranges
Keep using AIs on cycles and for heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: TeamPunishment, TrestIsBest and JackHanma
cope, aromasin is necessary for pubertymaxxing

cope, aromasin is necessary for pubertymaxxing
You're a teenager, you know nothing. Fuck your bones, hair, brain, and sex drive with aromasin. I do not care

W. Llewellyn would object to your claims about dbol. You talk as if the androgenic effects of a steroid is solely dependent on whether it metabolizes to DHT or if it's a derivative of DHT. The truth is that all AAS have some affinity to androgen receptors, but to varying degrees. This includes dbol, testosterone as well as DHT.

You're the first person on the Internet to claim that dbol is easier than tbol on the scalp.

W. Llewellyn would object to your claims about dbol. You talk as if the androgenic effects of a steroid is solely dependent on whether it metabolizes to DHT or if it's a derivative of DHT. The truth is that all AAS have some affinity to androgen receptors, but to varying degrees. This includes dbol, testosterone as well as DHT.

You're the first person on the Internet to claim that dbol is easier than tbol on the scalp.
Simplistic thinking. If dbol wasn't androgenic, I wouldn't suggest it solo because that would be a disaster. Androgenic=/=hair loss. Affinity for dht receptors in scalp=hair loss

this is a troll :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and GymCelNeckPill
Anavar and Tbol are more safe for hair than them
Anavar being frequently faked is an old early to late 2000s things. This dude got his information off old forums and reddit threads and didn't extrapolate to 10+ years later. It is not difficult by any meaning whatsoever to get legit Anavar in 2021. This has been proven on multiple forums who send UGL Anavar to labs and they're legit 99% of the time.

Everything I've seen indicates that, from a looksmaxxing perspective, Anavar is the best oral steroid to take, period. It increases collagen synthesis. Many people report very little hair loss on it, though it is DHT derive. You will get hard muscle without getting too bloated/watery. You will masculinize assuming you're on a test base. Your joints and tendons will improve.

Topical treatments to stop DHT in the scalp can help with this, but oral ones wouldn't help - though oral treatments would still help with natural & synthetic T being converted to DHT.

Anavar is honestly a wonder drug.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869 and gamma
why did all the body builders from the 70s have full heads of hair and now they're all bald

Alright boys,

Steroids

Estrogen and AIs

Agreed testosterone is pretty shit tbh based on my experience.

In running low primobolan only cycles and seeing how it goes.

For a 4 week 50 mg/day dbol cycle how big of a calorie surplus would you recommend for a first time PED user?

Should I just go ham (1000+) to net the most out of the cycle, or would that just get me fat as fuck? A lot of people claim keeping 10+ lbs of tissue from their first steroid cycle. Wanna stay lean, but I also dont want to waste a cycle that I could have got more from

Suggesting dbol only cycles

Yeah you know a lot :feelsuhh:

Please everyone add this retard to ignore list

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 8869
Alright boys,

Steroids

Estrogen and AIs

@FreakkForLife whats your opinion on that whole AI situation

Suggesting dbol only cycles

Yeah you know a lot :feelsuhh:

Please everyone add this retard to ignore list
could you elaborate

hahahaha if it's not a trolling art this guy couldn't be further from the truth. Tho I'm stick to this it's the troll

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser