Basic looksmaxxing has made me invisible to foids

C

CEO of Sex

Perfect Illusion
Back when I was a permarotter and didn't care what I ate, did no exercise to the point I looked like a klinefelter fag, got a haircut once every 3 months, I would get cold approached by foids who would compliment my looks at bars and clubs, occasionally I would get catcalled or approached outside of a nightlife setting, bitches would ask me out on my blank insta profile because I was tagged in someone's post.

Now that I put basic care into myself, I watch what I eat, I exercise regularly etc I am invisible. I very rarely get approached now. I have barely been out since before covid but tbh I never did go out much.
Recently a foid came up to me at a bar and couldn't stop talking about how gl she thought I was.......... but later revealed she was a tranny. Most passable tranny i've ever seen, especially IRL but still a tranny.
Foids hate me now. I can see that they look at me in disgust. I don't know why because although I am a subhuman like I always was, I am objectively a better version of myself from those years. I failed on Tinder too. I have to go back to my old ways. My looksminning journey begins now.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Pharmaceutic, poopoohead and 19 others
How does that even happen

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and CyprusGD
Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and Moggie
DEATH from inside.

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
I have no idea. I'm a 21 year old handholdless virgin. I will be killing myself soon.
You literally just stated that you use to get foids approaching and catcalling you.

• JFL
Reactions: saffacel and Broly
u are probably too goodlucking but low trust now

i have same issue. u wont get approached unless u soymax (white people are easier to look soy and high trust)

• JFL
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, poopoohead, Blkpill Godfather and 2 others
You literally just stated that you use to get foids approaching and catcalling you.
Rarely happens now. College just began though and I only started going out again so maybe it'll change. But last year I rarely got approached.
u are probably too goodlucking but low trust now

i have same issue. u wont get approached unless u soymax (white people are easier to look soy and high trust)
Not at all lol. I have a prettyboy phenotype.

Rarely happens now. College just began though and I only started going out again so maybe it'll change. But last year I rarely got approached.

Not at all lol. I have a prettyboy phenotype.

yea i m sure u do

• JFL
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, Broly, GalacticHero and 2 others
Recently a foid came up to me at a bar and couldn't stop talking about how gl she thought I was.......... but later revealed she was a tranny. Most passable tranny i've ever seen, especially IRL but still a tranny.
Sounds like your looksmaxxing improvements increased your appeal to the male gaze but decreased your appeal to the female gaze...

gained muscle/weight?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and CEO of Sex
approaching and being a gf
is two different things
Nah, but I could've and would've got plenty of hookups if I wasn't the most autistic subhuman to have ever been born. Don't really care about gfs anymore. I just wanna slay. Or for someone to shoot me in the head.

Sounds like your looksmaxxing improvements increased your appeal to the male gaze but decreased your appeal to the female gaze...

gained muscle/weight?
I'm still skinny, but i'm not as skinnyfat as I used to be. I don't look big by any means, I just look active. I had the most soy body before.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 5815
Nah, but I could've and would've got plenty of hookups if I wasn't the most autistic subhuman to have ever been born. Don't really care about gfs anymore. I just wanna slay. Or for someone to shoot me in the head.

I'm still skinny, but i'm not as skinnyfat as I used to be. I don't look big by any means, I just look active. I had the most soy body before.
there is your answer
why you are not getting any puss

• +1
Nigga got a block head calling himself a pretty boy..... turks are sum funny ppl

• JFL
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, Deleted member 21531, fjor2096 and 3 others
there is your answer
why you are not getting any puss
I'm not diagnosed autistic. I just have seriously severe anxiety. I can hear it when I talk to even guys i've known all my life. I stutter and sound like a 6 year old trying to form sentences.

Nigga got a block head calling himself a pretty boy you turks are funny ngl
based graycel

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Back when I was a permarotter and didn't care what I ate, did no exercise to the point I looked like a klinefelter fag, got a haircut once every 3 months, I would get cold approached by foids who would compliment my looks at bars and clubs, occasionally I would get catcalled or approached outside of a nightlife setting, bitches would ask me out on my blank insta profile because I was tagged in someone's post.

Now that I put basic care into myself, I watch what I eat, I exercise regularly etc I am invisible. I very rarely get approached now. I have barely been out since before covid but tbh I never did go out much.
Foids hate me now. I can see that they look at me in disgust. I don't know why because although I am a subhuman like I always was, I am objectively a better version of myself from those years. I failed on Tinder too. I have to go back to my old ways. My looksminning journey begins now.
Is this true?

• +1
I'm not diagnosed autistic. I just have seriously severe anxiety. I can hear it when I talk to even guys i've known all my life. I stutter and sound like a 6 year old trying to form sentences.

based graycel
on womens eye they are the same shit

• +1
on womens eye they are the same shit
Yes, I know. It's insane how quickly I can see foids losing interest in me once I start involuntarily sperging out on the spot. But still, before I could see foids were physically attracted to me. Now I can see them looking at me in disgust. They want me to die.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786 and Hero of the Imperium
maybe youre doing something wrong. that makes no sense. Id have to see pics of youe b4 and after looksmax

• +1
maybe youre doing something wrong. that makes no sense. Id have to see pics of youe b4 and after looksmax
I can't go back to my old pics because I cringe when I see them. I looked like a tranny. I am literally better in every single way now. I feel like it's a curse for who I was in my past life. I must be the reincarnation of Hitler for Allah to punish and tease me like this.

same shit happened to me in middle school. i was a depressed rotter and had unkempt greasy ahh hair, wore super baggy clothes because parents bought xls for some godforsaken reason, and wore these adidas gazelles everyday (pretty fye shoe might get another pair soon). apparently i was unintentionally nichemaxxing as a psychotic skater boy and some bitch liked me

• +1
I can't go back to my old pics because I cringe when I see them. I looked like a tranny. I am literally better in every single way now. I feel like it's a curse for who I was in my past life. I must be the reincarnation of Hitler for Allah to punish and tease me like this.
I don't know what to tell you. try tinder

• +1
Yes, I know. It's insane how quickly I can see foids losing interest in me once I start involuntarily sperging out on the spot. But still, before I could see foids were physically attracted to me. Now I can see them looking at me in disgust. They want me to die.
First thing to do
Nofap for clearing your mind (like meditation but not the other bullshit)
second go to walks at the park where are many people
third talk to people in vidya games or discord not per chat but voice call only, real life

i know this sounds retarded
but this is just for getting used to talking with people
you might be suprised to know
how many people stutter when speaking to strangers (even for woman they cant find something to talk about then get bored easily)

you may be socially retarded but so is everyone else
as long as you are not autistic
you can fix anxiety with talking to a lot of people about random stuff

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 21531, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
same shit happened to me in middle school. i was a depressed rotter and had unkempt greasy ahh hair, wore super baggy clothes because parents bought xls for some godforsaken reason, and wore these adidas gazelles everyday (pretty fye shoe might get another pair soon). apparently i was unintentionally nichemaxxing as a psychotic skater boy and some bitch liked me
Do Adidas gazelles have a reputation or something? I have a pair that I wear sometimes.
I don't know what to tell you. try tinder
I did recently. I did only have 2 pics, one being a selfie and another one where you can't see my face very well but I still did shit. 23 likes in 12 or so hours and then I stopped getting any. Matched with 2 girls and they were very meh LTBs so I deleted it. Even when I tried it a few months ago I got 35 in the first 24 hours from better looking girls and that was a single selfie and it was objectively shittier. I live in a city with 150,000 people, but when I Chadfish I still get 99+ in less than a day. I can't take good pics of myself as a friendless subhuman.

Last edited:
tales from azerbaijan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Broly and CEO of Sex
Do Adidas gazelles have a reputation or something? I have a pair that I wear sometimes.
not that i know of. she thought they were vans jfl

• +1
So you are telling me girls used to approach you more when u was uglier than now? I think its because sometimes girls get intimated by really good looking guys

• +1
So you are telling me girls used to approach you more when u was uglier than now? I think its because sometimes girls get intimated by really good looking guys
Nah, the approaches implied they were very attracted to me. They wouldn't say that if I thought I was mediocre. I feel cringe already saying this on a forum for incels so I won't say no more, but trust me they wanted me. Now that is no more.

• +1
I have no idea. I'm a 21 year old virgin and I only kissed one girl. I will be killing myself soon.
How are you a virgin when you use to get cold approached by girls?

• +1
How are you a virgin when you use to get cold approached by girls?
Either I sperged out and walked away from them because I see foids as a different species and I am terrified of them or I would stutter like a fag, jumble words, avoid eye contact and just give off major beta low value male vibes until they got bored and walked away.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
You look better but probably show signs that you’re working hard on yourself aka trying. Looksmaxx till you can look effortlessly good and girls will come back to you.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and CEO of Sex
You look better but probably show signs that you’re working hard on yourself aka trying. Looksmaxx till you can look effortlessly good and girls will come back to you.
I really don't. Instead of dressing autistic, I dress mostly like the incel meme to be invisible, I look active but not big or anything. At best I put slightly more effort than the average skinnyfat norman who drinks every night.

I really don't. Instead of dressing autistic, I dress mostly like the incel meme to be invisible, I look active but not big or anything. At best I put slightly more effort than the average skinnyfat norman who drinks every night.
what is ur face rating on the looks scale

• +1
what is ur face rating on the looks scale
But I did pm it to a few people on lookism some years ago ( don't do it anymore) and lets just say I had a few niggas go gay for me lol

• +1
  • +1
I have no idea. I'm a 21 year old virgin and I only kissed one girl. I will be killing myself soon.
This entire thread feels like a humble brag. Maybe girls aren't approaching you because you're more intimidating now.

Or maybe you're no longer the top 1% of males, who cares. Welcome to the struggle of every other guy on earth. Try harder.

This entire thread feels like a humble brag. Maybe girls aren't approaching you because you're more intimidating now.

Or maybe you're no longer the top 1% of males, who cares. Welcome to the struggle of every other guy on earth. Try harder.
I'm a 21 year old whose sexual experience consists of making out with one 5/10 club slut for 6.5 seconds. I have nothing to brag about. I'm not intimidating at all. I look like a subhuman autist just like I always did, just a little less now.

I'm a 21 year old whose sexual experience consists of making out with one 5/10 club slut for 6.5 seconds. I have nothing to brag about. I'm not intimidating at all. I look like a subhuman autist just like I always did, just a little less now.
I didn't kiss a girl until I was 26, and it was only after hundreds of IRL approaches, thousands of online approaches, read and studied dozens of books on phycology and related pickup topics, grinded my social skills on the most hideous and mentally unstable land whales imaginable (too gross to even get hard too but I could hold my vomit in and practice talking to them because I was looks maxed). One girl pulled a gun on me, another put a curse on me and talked to imaginary people, I put myself in dangerous scenarios for the smallest possible scrap increase in social skills and I never stopped.

And yet you've already kissed a girl, and have gotten approached IRL by 21. You're literally a baby, living on easy mode. You could be living an amazing life with friends and a hot kind girlfriend in you're 30s, 40s, and 50s if you grind up your social skills, and your career instead of imagining that if you don't get swarmed by girls when you walk out your door, it's over.

Or you could not put in the work and give up now. I don't care either way, but it's your life, it's all on you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, poopoohead and CEO of Sex
I didn't kiss a girl until I was 26, and it was only after hundreds of IRL approaches, thousands of online approaches, read and studied dozens of books on phycology and related pickup topics, grinded my social skills on the most hideous and mentally unstable land whales imaginable (too gross to even get hard too but I could hold my vomit in and practice talking to them because I was looks maxed). One girl pulled a gun on me, another put a curse on me and talked to imaginary people, I put myself in dangerous scenarios for the smallest possible scrap increase in social skills and I never stopped.

And yet you've already kissed a girl, and have gotten approached IRL by 21. You're literally a baby, living on easy mode. You could be living an amazing life with friends and a hot kind girlfriend in you're 30s, 40s, and 50s if you grind up your social skills, and your career instead of imagining that if you don't get swarmed by girls when you walk out your door, it's over.

Or you could not put in the work and give up now. I don't care either way, but it's your life, it's all on you.
LMAO. By 30, i'll be an old man. I couldn't give a fucking shit what happens to me then. I am certainly never getting married either. I am young now and I won't be that much longer. Right now is when i'm supposed to be living, not when i'm some obese old faggot with ED.
I am trying to improve my social skills. I am trying way harder now than I ever did before, but it seems the more effort I put into life, the less I get out of it.

• +1

Also sorry about your experiences, but some people are naturally just going to live different lives. I shouldn't have the sexual experience of a truecel. Literal curries make out with HTBs at clubs.

• +1
Also sorry about your experiences, but some people are naturally just going to live different lives. I shouldn't have the sexual experience of a truecel. Literal curries make out with HTBs at clubs.
Thanks. Yah it's probably your social skills. You probably need to work on them.

If you're good looking, then that's the only missing gap, or money. Women are physically attracted to rich high tier normies, it's phycological. Unless you're really ugly, it's not just fucking you for the money, you get an actual attraction boost.

As far as tinder, yes some guys get success there, but if you're not getting success there, then that's a whole different game of frauding pictures in cool paces, frauding friends, etc.

And as some one who use to have zero social skills, women can know in a fraction of a second if you have them or not. You'll give off a different vibe and energy. It's hard to explain, but once you have them, you'll know. You'll be more intune with the emotions and deeper thoughts of those around you, and they'll quickly pickup on weather or not you calibrate to them.

Last edited:
  • +1

i think its simple
before your looksmaxxing journey, you looked less good right?
so women are also human beings and that means; they are insecure as fuck.. i think even more insecure than men..
what i mean; you look good after your looksmaxxing journey so the girls are more insecure
its like when you approach a 6/10 girl, you are more confident but you would be insecure when you wanna approach a 8/10 girl

• +1
i think its simple
before your looksmaxxing journey, you looked less good right?
so women are also human beings and that means; they are insecure as fuck.. i think even more insecure than men..
what i mean; you look good after your looksmaxxing journey so the girls are more insecure
its like when you approach a 6/10 girl, you are more confident but you would be insecure when you wanna approach a 8/10 girl
Nah, I don’t think so. A lot of them would literally not stop talking about how good I look lol. This includes HTBs and girls that honestly probably mog me. I don’t think this would happen to some 6/10 random guy. I must’ve looked better then. A few fags on lookism were also obsessed with me

Last edited:
  • +1
Thanks. Yah it's probably your social skills. You probably need to work on them.

If you're good looking, then that's the only missing gap, or money. Women are physically attracted to rich high tier normies, it's phycological. Unless you're really ugly, it's not just fucking you for the money, you get an actual attraction boost.

As far as tinder, yes some guys get success there, but if you're not getting success there, then that's a whole different game of frauding pictures in cool paces, frauding friends, etc.

And as some one who use to have zero social skills, women can know in a fraction of a second if you have them or not. You'll give off a different vibe and energy. It's hard to explain, but once you have them, you'll know. You'll be more intune with the emotions and deeper thoughts of those around you, and they'll quickly pickup on weather or not you calibrate to them.
Brutal social skills pill, even just the slightest mistake = Death

• +1
Dude you def aren't ugly. You are attractive and you need more practice interacting with women. I'd make some woman friends FOR just friends to get experience. Don't give as much of a FUCK. Just relax. It's not your looks

• +1
I've heard this from a lot of people @CEO of Sex . Maybe it's not us, maybe women are just more antisocial than they used to be 2-4 years ago.

• +1