Basic looksmaxxing has made me invisible to foids

I've heard this from a lot of people @CEO of Sex . Maybe it's not us, maybe women are just more antisocial than they used to be 2-4 years ago.
Yea same. @CEO of Sex , I think your more attractive to them but now women are used to skipping in-person chat due to dating apps and they feel more entitled. I can relate to what your saying as well a bit.

I think they want to feel control in whoever they interact with and only filter through apps cause it's more efficient for them

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and CEO of Sex
Yea same. @CEO of Sex , I think your more attractive to them but now women are used to skipping in-person chat due to dating apps and they feel more entitled. I can relate to what your saying as well a bit.

I think they want to feel control in whoever they interact with and only filter through apps cause it's more efficient for them
I’m not talking about ancient history though. Dating apps already reached their peak then. And I swiped through tinder in my area as a foid. Not one Chad

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Dude you def aren't ugly. You are attractive and you need more practice interacting with women. I'd make some woman friends FOR just friends to get experience. Don't give as much of a FUCK. Just relax. It's not your looks
I’d have an easier time hooking up with a billionaire Gigastacy than I would befriending an average looking girl. I can’t even make male friends. My only goal is to have ONS.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I’d have an easier time hooking up with a billionaire Gigastacy than I would befriending an average looking girl. I can’t even make male friends. My only goal is to have ONS.
Dude, I dont know what your complaining about. Stop complaining and get better social skills through practice. Start with online VR chat where they dont see you and your an avatar if that helps

• +1
You probably just experience the natural looks downgrade after you hit 18-20.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex and noodlelover

This. If you look at search trends, searches for dating apps haven't increased since 2014. They spiked in 2014, then flatlined. Searches for things like bars, and love have also flatlined so it's not like all that much has changed about the dating market since 2014.

As far as women approaching men, women still do this if you're Chad.

The only thing that changed was him. The smallest change, no matter how subtle, or un-noticeable by the male brain can take him out of that top 1% Chad Territory, and make him not worth approaching and risking rejection.

This. If you look at search trends, searches for dating apps haven't increased since 2014. They spiked in 2014, then flatlined. Searches for things like bars, and love have also flatlined so it's not like all that much has changed about the dating market since 2014.

As far as women approaching men, women still do this if you're Chad.

The only thing that changed was him. The smallest change, no matter how subtle, or un-noticeable by the male brain can take him out of that top 1% Chad Territory, and make him not worth approaching and risking rejection.

No, I look better now than I did then objectively in every way. I have good youth genetics and people think i'm 18 even though i'm 21. I'll probably look like i'm in my early 20s until i'm at least 30.

No, I look better now than I did then objectively in every way. I have good youth genetics and people think i'm 18 even though i'm 21. I'll probably look like i'm in my early 20s until i'm at least 30.
You don't get to decide what looks good. Women decide, and they decide by who they allow to have sex with them. Words are meaningless. They have declared you are less attractive now with their actions.

A lot of women are starting to prefer weak frail tall low IQ snobbish looking men. Looks is mostly subjective dependent on media programming from apps such as tick tock, and changes sometimes rapidly.

You could also look too young for women. This can be a death sentence when it comes to many women.

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
You don't get to decide what looks good. Women decide, and they decide by who they allow to have sex with them. Words are meaningless. They have declared you are less attractive now with their actions.
A lot of women are starting to prefer weak frail tall low IQ snobbish looking men. Looks is mostly subjective dependent on media programming from apps such as tick tock, and changes sometimes rapidly.

You could also look too young for women. This can be a death sentence when it comes to many women.
It's not really up for debate. I look like a better version of my past self. Not even much better. I just don't look like an autistic tranny anymore. There must be another reason. Yeah, I look young but not in a bad way.

• +1
Could be the bar is even higher now

It's not really up for debate. I look like a better version of my past self. Not even much better. I just don't look like an autistic tranny anymore. There must be another reason. Yeah, I look young but not in a bad way.
Do you still go to bars and clubs? It sounds like most of the time girls approached you was in those settings and you stopped going.

Girls approaching outside of that is rare and random even for Chads.

• +1
Do you still go to bars and clubs? It sounds like most of the time girls approached you was in those settings and you stopped going.

Girls approaching outside of that is rare and random even for Chads.
I don't go as much anymore but I did last year for a about 3 months like once a week. Once a foid came up to me and said "do you wanna kiss?" but it was loud so I couldn't hear her 100% (even though I thought that's what she said) and I literally said "what" 10 times before she took out her phone and wrote it on there. Then I said sure and she laughed, said no and walked away. I wanted to kms afterwards.

Another time we were talking to some foids at a bar and I left and the next day my friends told me that the girls got upset because they thought I was gl.

Yeah, that's it.

• +1
I don't go as much anymore but I did last year for a about 3 months like once a week. Once a foid came up to me and said "do you wanna kiss?" but it was loud so I couldn't hear her 100% (even though I thought that's what she said) and I literally said "what" 10 times before she took out her phone and wrote it on there. Then I said sure and she laughed, said no and walked away. I wanted to kms afterwards.

Another time we were talking to some foids at a bar and I left and the next day my friends told me that the girls got upset because they thought I was gl.

Yeah, that's it.
Edit: I misread. Getting interest from girls 25% of the time you go out to bars/clubs is more than good enough to find some one, or a few girls. All you need to do is practice, and learn from your mistakes.

• +1
I can't go back to my old pics because I cringe when I see them. I looked like a tranny. I am literally better in every single way now. I feel like it's a curse for who I was in my past life. I must be the reincarnation of Hitler for Allah to punish and tease me like this.
You probably use to look like an effeminate twink then which has way more appeal to women than ogrish warrior looks which are generally intimidating.

You probably use to look like an effeminate twink then which has way more appeal to women than ogrish warrior looks which are generally intimidating.
I still do look like that lol. I'm just not skinnyfat anymore and my cheeks aren't as chubby. I don't look like a warrior.

Edit: I misread. Getting interest from girls 25% of the time you go out to bars/clubs is more than good enough to find some one, or a few girls. All you need to do is practice, and learn from your mistakes.
I used to get that basically every time though.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and poopoohead
I still do look like that lol. I'm just not skinnyfat anymore and my cheeks aren't as chubby. I don't look like a warrior.

I used to get that basically every time though.
Well what the fuck then man

• So Sad
But I did pm it to a few people on lookism some years ago ( don't do it anymore) and lets just say I had a few niggas go gay for me lol
Holy fuck. What’s your irl phenotype/coloring

Like I dont know what your complaining about. OP this could just be in your head and your not going out enough?
Yeah someone ain't adding up here. There's no way you can descend from becoming more healthy and fit.

• +1
Recently a foid came up to me at a bar and couldn't stop talking about how gl she thought I was.......... but later revealed she was a tranny. Most passable tranny i've ever seen, especially IRL but still a tranny.
mogs me

• +1
You seem really fixated on this idea that he looks uglier now. That's a possibility, but you really don't know that. There could be plenty of other factors.

• +1
You seem really fixated on this idea that he looks uglier now. That's a possibility, but you really don't know that. There could be plenty of other factors.
I changed my position in later comments. It looks like he just stopped going to the bar, and therefore was getting approached by girls less. XD

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension