Basic SARM Guide [LOW RISK]

bpow321

bpow321

sub5
this isn't medical advice! i have no responsibility for your actions.

i'm a grey but i've deadass seen like 20 posts already asking for roid/SARM cycles at low risk so here's a few decent ones. they're not really in any order and i'm not gonna go into depth on any. btw blasting halo and trt works better but this is meant to be a guide to start with

BASIC TIPS
- start small and work your way up
- run a PCT cycle so you don't absolutely fuck your endocrine system. take a SERM like tamoxifen (altho they can close your growth palates early so be careful), some natural test boosters (zinc / magnesium / d3), and some liver support (NAC or TUDCA). the whole point is low risk so just do it
- get blood work done before and after to see how your body reacted and what you should change/do for the next cycle

MK677/IBUTAMOREN
it's not gonna make you grow taller but it'll boost your GH/IGF1 levels a bit. you'll see better sleep quality because of gh/circadian rhythm interactions, you'll recover faster, and you'll be hungrier because of how it binds to your ghrelin receptors. it's decent to start off with especially if you're just trying to bulk and its only real side effect is insulin resistance. i'd recommend doing 20mg a day for 6-8 weeks and stack it with GDAs while monitoring your blood sugar levels. stop when you reach a pre diabetic state even if it's early

MK2866/OSTARINE
ostarine is similar to mk677 in terms of risk factor, but it puts on more lean mass and helps you maintain your current weight rather than have you bulking. it's pretty decent and has some anabolic effects that ibutamoren lacks. but it is riskier and it'll mess a lot more with your endocrine system and liver so i'd recommend 15mg a day for 6 weeks for this one and you definitely want a full pct phase afterwards if it's your first cycle. overall a decent choice tho if you're lean bulking or even want to just body recomp

LGD-4033/LIGANDROL
a better version of mk677 with harder side effects pretty much. it's even more potent than ostarine with heavier gains in terms of mass. it binds to your androgen receptors and speeds up protein synthesis so your recovery, bone density, and fat loss is all gonna be better. it can mess with your cholesterol and test as well tho and in some cases might increase water retention so make sure you're tracking your micro/macronutrients. 10mg for 6 weeks should be enough but again stop if anything signifigant goes wrong

RAD-140/TESTOLONE
this is definitely the most effective one i have on the list so far. it helps with strength, mass, endurance, recovery, and bone mass but you're at risk for hair loss, agression etc. obviously not comparable to a roid still but it's a solid balance between the two. it binds to androgen receptors as well and can help with nitrogen retention (speeds up hypertrophy). some studies even show it to be neuroprotective but i dont really have a solid one to back that claim. you can do 8-10mg for 6-8 weeks on rad and if you want to, stack it with others as well.

S4/ANDARINE
andarine is tailored pretty much to cutting or a lean recomp. it promotes fat loss while helping with blood flow, stops muscle catabolism on cuts, but still helps with performance in RT. the side affects are pretty mild (comparable to mk677) so i'd recommend it as well. obviously you still want PCT but you can do 25mg a day easy for 8 weeks altho honestly you shouldnt be on a cut for that long if youre under 18 anyways. it'll nuke your gh levels if youre in a deficit

i'll probably be adding to this later with a couple more so lmk if i missed any/need to change anything. i also do want to put out some more guides like this on peptides/roids/hardmaxxing etc so lmk ig

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and Bdot
MK677/IBUTAMOREN
it's not gonna make you grow taller but it'll boost your GH/IGF1 levels a bit. you'll see better sleep quality because of gh/circadian rhythm interactions, you'll recover faster, and you'll be hungrier because of how it binds to your ghrelin receptors. it's decent to start off with especially if you're just trying to bulk and its only real side effect is insulin resistance. i'd recommend doing 20mg a day for 6-8 weeks and stack it with GDAs while monitoring your blood
>Raises GH and IGF1
>Doesn't make you grow taller

• +1
Reactions: renvorious, heyheyheybro22 and ey88
>Raises GH and IGF1
>Doesn't make you grow taller
yea should have specified my fault, doesn't make you grow taller if your growth plates are closed and even if they're open MK677 spikes IGF1 more than GH (so not gonna take you from 5'8 to 6'2 like some people think)

• +1
Reactions: sub5forlife

i'm a grey but i've deadass seen like 20 posts already asking for roid/SARM cycles at low risk so here's a few decent ones. they're not really in any order and i'm not gonna go into depth on any. btw blasting halo and trt works better but this is meant to be a guide to start with

BASIC TIPS
- run a PCT cycle so you don't absolutely fuck your endocrine system. take a SERM like tamoxifen (altho they can close your growth palates early so be careful), some natural test boosters (zinc / magnesium / d3), and some liver support (NAC or TUDCA). the whole point is low risk so just do it
- get blood work done before and after to see how your body reacted and what you should change/do for the next cycle

MK677/IBUTAMOREN
it's not gonna make you grow taller but it'll boost your GH/IGF1 levels a bit. you'll see better sleep quality because of gh/circadian rhythm interactions, you'll recover faster, and you'll be hungrier because of how it binds to your ghrelin receptors. it's decent to start off with especially if you're just trying to bulk and its only real side effect is insulin resistance. i'd recommend doing 20mg a day for 6-8 weeks and stack it with GDAs while monitoring your blood sugar levels. stop when you reach a pre diabetic state even if it's early

MK2866/OSTARINE
ostarine is similar to mk677 in terms of risk factor, but it puts on more lean mass and helps you maintain your current weight rather than have you bulking. it's pretty decent and has some anabolic effects that ibutamoren lacks. but it is riskier and it'll mess a lot more with your endocrine system and liver so i'd recommend 15mg a day for 6 weeks for this one and you definitely want a full pct phase afterwards if it's your first cycle. overall a decent choice tho if you're lean bulking or even want to just body recomp

LGD-4033/LIGANDROL
a better version of mk677 with harder side effects pretty much. it's even more potent than ostarine with heavier gains in terms of mass. it binds to your androgen receptors and speeds up protein synthesis so your recovery, bone density, and fat loss is all gonna be better. it can mess with your cholesterol and test as well tho and in some cases might increase water retention so make sure you're tracking your micro/macronutrients. 10mg for 6 weeks should be enough but again stop if anything signifigant goes wrong

RAD-140/TESTOLONE
this is definitely the most effective one i have on the list so far. it helps with strength, mass, endurance, recovery, and bone mass but you're at risk for hair loss, agression etc. obviously not comparable to a roid still but it's a solid balance between the two. it binds to androgen receptors as well and can help with nitrogen retention (speeds up hypertrophy). some studies even show it to be neuroprotective but i dont really have a solid one to back that claim. you can do 8-10mg for 6-8 weeks on rad and if you want to, stack it with others as well.

S4/ANDARINE
andarine is tailored pretty much to cutting or a lean recomp. it promotes fat loss while helping with blood flow, stops muscle catabolism on cuts, but still helps with performance in RT. the side affects are pretty mild (comparable to mk677) so i'd recommend it as well. obviously you still want PCT but you can do 25mg a day easy for 8 weeks altho honestly you shouldnt be on a cut for that long if youre under 18 anyways. it'll nuke your gh levels if youre in a deficit

i'll probably be adding to this later with a couple more so lmk if i missed any/need to change anything. i also do want to put out some more guides like this on peptides/roids/hardmaxxing etc so lmk ig
Ostarine is the best sarm imo

Sarms are braindead. Inject to ascend, swallow to kill ur liver

just go on 40mg halo daily :p

• +1
Reactions: bpow321

BASIC TIPS

MK677/IBUTAMOREN

MK2866/OSTARINE

LGD-4033/LIGANDROL

RAD-140/TESTOLONE

S4/ANDARINE

if i want to do an oysterine cycle, all I need is oystsrine and enclo, right?

i heard that enclo lowers igf levels and its not optimal to run alongside ur sarm, whats ur opinion on this? is the test boost worth the lower igf?

i heard that enclo lowers igf levels and its not optimal to run alongside ur sarm, whats ur opinion on this? is the test boost worth the lower igf?
Yea exactly there’s problems with a lot of the normal SERMs, I’d say chlomid is a safe bet. The test boost is def worth the dip in IGF 1 since they have similar effects imo but I’ll get back to you w some SERM studies

BASIC TIPS

MK677/IBUTAMOREN

MK2866/OSTARINE

LGD-4033/LIGANDROL

RAD-140/TESTOLONE

S4/ANDARINE

I question how much knowledge you have about sarms because this is a post about "roid/SARM cycles at low risk" yet you didn't mention AC262, one of the most mild sarms on the market. You also said Ostarine is similar to MK677 yet they are two different compound that antagonize completely different receptors. Also didn't mention S4 has some pretty concerning eye side effects, and if your dealing with sarms and using natural test boosters its almost like trying to put out a fire with a water gun

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
I question how much knowledge you have about sarms because this is a post about "roid/SARM cycles at low risk" yet you didn't mention AC262, one of the most mild sarms on the market. You also said Ostarine is similar to MK677 yet they are two different compound that antagonize completely different receptors. Also didn't mention S4 has some pretty concerning eye side effects, and if your dealing with sarms and using natural test boosters its almost like trying to put out a fire with a water gun
I didn’t mention AC262 because I was keeping the list short, I said Ostarine was similar to MK in terms of risk/reward not hormonal responses, and yea I prolly should have mentioned the vision problems with S4