YouTube Algorithm Explained: How I got monetized in just a month with a faceless channel

D

Deleted member 23554

Deleting my account rn
If you don't know, there are thousands of people who cannot get monetized until their second year on YouTube and here is my data in the last 48 hours. All the views are just from my 3 long videos, but I got almost a 100k views with #shorts.

Thread 150060856 163407920973173970

So why do people with 100+ videos get barely any views while I created an audience from scratch just in two weeks? Becuase they have no clue about how the algorithm works. They literally just upload some stupid videos and sit there waiting to be the next Mr. Beast (a recessed incel). We are not in 2015 anymore. If you want to get a lot of views, you should either have some followers on TikTok or be already someone who is already semi-famous. Average person is already subscribed to a lot of YouTube channels, why should the algorithm recommend your channel with no ads to the people instead of recommending them someone with 1+ M subsribers and make some money? You have to give a reason to achive this and the easiest way is to upload #shorts.

5 years ago YouTube was the biggest social media platform, but right now the biggest one is TikTok. Literally almost every young person on the planet uses TikTok at least 1 hour a day consistently. If an average TikTok video is a minute, you can watch at least 60 of them in a day which literally means that more people can be succesful content creators and this is the power of TikTok. YouTube realized that the average person's attention span is getting shorter and shorter, so they created the Youtube Shorts which will be the subject of this thread.

Have you ever thought how algorith understands if a video is worth recommending or not? There are two ways to understand if a video is going to blow up or not and it's for both long and short videos. First one is how many minutes/second a viewer watched your video and the other one is the CTR (click-through rate). If you are just starting out, these variables will not apply to your long videos since you have not proved yourself to the algortihm yet which makes shorts a great opportunity for us. We will manipulate these two variables to get recommended by the algorithm.

First thing you should do is to create 5 short videos If you have already chosen your niche (I will make a thread about this as well since there's tons of difference how much you can make depending on your niche.). The first 5 seconds of the shorts must be as clickbaity as possible since we want to keep the attention. After creating them just upload them all and add hashtags depending on your niche. Hashtags are important since it tells the algorithm what kind of videos you post. Here is the most important part: Use your phone or another device while logged into an another account and find your channel, subscribe to your channel and just watch your videos as long as you can. What I did was just leaving my phone alone while my video was on. You should do this with as much different accounts as possible. Just create new channels and watch your videos for a few hours non-stop. It tells the algorithm that there is something worth watching about your videos and it should be recommended to the other people. Your videos will reach at least 500 videos after using this method for a few days. Just keep doing this untill you are able to get 1k+ views even when you don't watch your own videos. After this point you succesfully created an audience. But how can you make them watch your long videos you are about to post?

This is the tricky part. If you do not follow what I am about to say, your channel will probably get views just from #shorts. First thing you need to do is to create an interesting video about your niche. After this you should create 5 shorts around the same subject, but this time they must be as short and clickbaity as possible. I introduce the topic in the most interesting way possible and just end the video before making an explanation. If you tell them that you uploaded an interesting video they will now watch since they are too busy on the shorts feed right now. But If you catch their attention and do not make ny further explanation, the first thing they will do is to check the comments section. What you should do is to link the full video in the comments and to pin the comment. This works 100%. It is so fucking easy to calculate their next move. After constantly getting views from your both long and short content, you can stop watching your own videos which gave you the initial boost you needed. I used like ten different channels to understand how the algorithm works and these are the things I realized. I will make a thread about picking up a niche, destroying a channel similar to yours and how to create AI generated voice without sounding like those stupid Reddit videos.

I am not a native speaker so there might be stupid errors, sorry.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 23611, 5'7 zoomer and 20 others
Mogger

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
You really are a Jew bastard, 'mirin'.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 23554
Dnr. Don't care. Thanks for looksmaxing advice.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 25339, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 23554
Dnr. Don't care. Thanks for looksmaxing advice.
This is the moneymaxxing section you retard. You will be watching videos generated by my team in the next ten years.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 25339, Yerico7 and 7 others
thanks for sharing
here is a TLDR by chatgpt:
  1. Create 5 short videos in a chosen niche

2. Make the first 5 seconds of the shorts as clickbaity as possible

3. Upload the videos and add hashtags specific to your niche

4. Use different accounts to watch and subscribe to your own channel

5. Keep repeating the process until you have 1k+ views without actively watching your own videos

6. Create an interesting video about your niche

7. Create 5 more short videos that are even more clickbaity and that introduce the topic of the longer video

8. Use the short videos to catch viewers' attention and make them interested in watching the longer video.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 26289, Deleted member and 7 others
thanks for sharing
here is a TLDR by chatgpt:
  1. Create 5 short videos in a chosen niche

2. Make the first 5 seconds of the shorts as clickbaity as possible

3. Upload the videos and add hashtags specific to your niche

4. Use different accounts to watch and subscribe to your own channel

5. Keep repeating the process until you have 1k+ views without actively watching your own videos

6. Create an interesting video about your niche

7. Create 5 more short videos that are even more clickbaity and that introduce the topic of the longer video

8. Use the short videos to catch viewers' attention and make them interested in watching the longer video.
Thank you, but 4 is a bit more summarised. How many minutes you watched matters a lot more than the actual views everyone can see.

• +1
Reactions: DeadInternet, Hero of the Imperium and newperson
@PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Hero of the Imperium @capybara @Akuma

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, Deleted member 19453 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
This is an example of a faceless finance channel. He got 3m views and probably made 30k in a year without following a strategy like i posted. Remember that 30k is a lot of money for someone from Zimbabwe (where he is from).

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and DeadInternet
you just got lucky:
1. redirecting to a video through shorts is not a new method (yes it works, but usually not that well)
2. you can’t just make new accounts and “watch your own videos”. accounts need to be made with a 0.9 email, warmed up in your niche, and can’t go directly to your channel, they must find your channel “naturally”. watching your own channel on alts will actually hurt your channel as youtube will detect it and shadowban you from the algorithm.
3. shorts alone usually don’t convert to subscribers so don’t be surprised if your video does ass

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, omnimaxxer and 1 other person
you just got lucky:
1. redirecting to a video through shorts is not a new method (yes it works, but usually not that well)
2. you can’t just make new accounts and “watch your own videos”. accounts need to be made with a 0.9 email, warmed up in your niche, and can’t go directly to your channel, they must find your channel “naturally”. watching your own channel on alts will actually hurt your channel as youtube will detect it and shadowban you from the algorithm.
3. shorts alone usually don’t convert to subscribers so don’t be surprised if your video does ass
this is not just a channel. i tried it with many channels and the outcome is always the same. i already made 80 just in a month with a few videos. and yes you can watch your videos if you share them with a link. lol you have no clue about it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zura, Yerico7, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
Ultra IQ, really appreciate seeing this sort planning and discussion on the forum. Do you come up with this stuff yourself or do you have a discord/forum where people discuss these kinds of things eg blackhatworld except not shit

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 23554
Ultra IQ, really appreciate seeing this sort planning and discussion on the forum. Do you come up with this stuff yourself or do you have a discord/forum where people discuss these kinds of things eg blackhatworld except not shit
i found this while seriously thinking about roping cause i cant afford implants. i dont have any discord etc. but i would join if there was one for moneymaxxing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Hueless, Yerico7 and 2 others
i found this while seriously thinking about roping cause i cant afford implants. i dont have any discord etc. but i would join if there was one for moneymaxxing.
I was talking to one guy on here that I saw starting a moneymaxxing discord recently but I couldnt join because my phone is fucked up and still waiting on repairs so I dont know what its like but its definitely an idea. Very few people can lone wolf their way to any kind of success, inevitably the most progress will come from a group thats all sharing ideas and figuring things out together

• +1
Reactions: zura, Yerico7, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Humans > algorithms I could debunk half the thread but tbh I don’t want more competition

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 23554
Humans > algorithms I could debunk half the thread but tbh I don’t want more competition
oh my god bro please dont debunk it that would be horrible if a thread i dont benefit in anyway got 'debunked'

• JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 25339, DeadInternet and 2 others
oh my god bro please dont debunk it that would be horrible if a thread i dont benefit in anyway got 'debunked'
Just don’t want niggas putting effort into meaningless things

• JFL
This doesn't even scratch the surface of what the youtube algorithm is about jfl

Imagine making 2k from one shitty video

2679398 1641377763471

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, omnimaxxer, Deleted member 15302 and 1 other person
you idiot subhuman this is a video i shared 2 days ago and my channel was created 3 weeks ago. i will mog your channel in a year.
Eddie Murphy Yes GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian and Deleted member 23554
i was just joking i like to shit talk here since i dont irl
I am just saying you and him need to release the sexual tension you have for eachother by getting a room

• JFL
Reactions: zura, Yerico7 and Deleted member 23554
Based now my andrew tate chanel will go to moon

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16970
send me link in dm i will watch as well
Ur kind, but i was just making a sarcastic joke. Hope u go to moon bro

• JFL
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 23554
this is not just a channel. i tried it with many channels and the outcome is always the same. i already made 80 just in a month with a few videos. and yes you can watch your videos if you share them with a link. lol you have no clue about it.
maybe you found a good niche. you are an idiot to think that youtube can’t tell that you are simply making alt accounts and watching your own videos jfl.

in most niches, mass viewing a video by direct url will hurt your impressions. you have no clue what your talking about. the thread would be fine if it was simply “post shorts, post a video, then post shorts redirecting to the video and get lucky”.

maybe you found a good niche. you are an idiot to think that youtube can’t tell that you are simply making alt accounts and watching your own videos jfl.

in most niches, mass viewing a video by direct url will hurt your impressions. you have no clue what your talking about. the thread would be fine if it was simply “post shorts, post a video, then post shorts redirecting to the video and get lucky”.
i will share datas from youtube studios tomorrow you will understand what i am talking about

Very confusing, i tried creating shorts by ripping popular tiktok videos from other countries/continents like asia/etc but all my shorts got 0 views so not sure.
OP your method means you can get monetized within a month? i will try it although it's a little confusing. I've had a few ideas to start youtube channels like movie recaps, rip tiktok videos, but not sure.

probably the only method in this forum that might actually work. low IQ proof too. I might try with dumb weightlifting crap. Let's see how it goes.

Very confusing, i tried creating shorts by ripping popular tiktok videos from other countries/continents like asia/etc but all my shorts got 0 views so not sure.
OP your method means you can get monetized within a month? i will try it although it's a little confusing. I've had a few ideas to start youtube channels like movie recaps, rip tiktok videos, but not sure.
you probably did everything wrong:
1. new account
2. unoriginal content (youtube ai detects unoriginal content and will not recommend it)
3. probably low retention rate for your accounts country

if you’re getting straight 0 then you’re getting blatantly shadow banned

• +1
Reactions: zura
you probably did everything wrong:
1. new account
2. unoriginal content (youtube ai detects unoriginal content and will not recommend it)
3. probably low retention rate for your accounts country

if you’re getting straight 0 then you’re getting blatantly shadow banned
Well it's going to be a new account i'm just starting out.
How does youtube detect that i ripped videos from tiktok?
I got like 1-5 views on some videos but others got zero, my friend who did the tv series clips sometimes got a few hundred but then 5-10, etc, while similar videos got thousands and thousands of views, makes no sense when they're same level of quality etc.
I think starting out maybe you need to artificially boost your channel so it gets into the system/algorithm otherwise youtube just isn't going to show your videos to people.

Well it's going to be a new account i'm just starting out.
How does youtube detect that i ripped videos from tiktok?
I got like 1-5 views on some videos but others got zero, my friend who did the tv series clips sometimes got a few hundred but then 5-10, etc, while similar videos got thousands and thousands of views, makes no sense when they're same level of quality etc.
I think starting out maybe you need to artificially boost your channel so it gets into the system/algorithm otherwise youtube just isn't going to show your videos to people.
if you have a warmed up personal account that no one knows about you should repurpose it. that’s the easiest way imo and what works for me (although i do nothing like the shorts method). i tried buying a aged and warmed up account from epicnpc but that didn’t work for the niche i was doing and i was still shadowbanned so maybe they detected the ip change and didn’t like it.

i have no clue how they detect unoriginal content but both tiktok and youtube 100% do. maybe they use some sort of webscraping ai that scrapes popular reverse image searchers? it also depends on the niche i’m pretty sure. for some reason they let some unoriginal content through when it thinks you’re referencing another video and it’s common in that niche (example: csgo pro vods, any pro gaming clips really). that would be my guess. as for tiktok reuploads i’m not sure how some slip through. i think if you claim a certain niche and just stick to the same channels, maybe it will deem its content as your own? it’s very common for fitness youtuber/tiktoker people to upload on both tiktok and shorts.

yes you have to warm up accounts, preferably for years for youtube to recommend you.

if you have a warmed up personal account that no one knows about you should repurpose it. that’s the easiest way imo and what works for me (although i do nothing like the shorts method). i tried buying a aged and warmed up account from epicnpc but that didn’t work for the niche i was doing and i was still shadowbanned so maybe they detected the ip change and didn’t like it.

i have no clue how they detect unoriginal content but both tiktok and youtube 100% do. maybe they use some sort of webscraping ai that scrapes popular reverse image searchers? it also depends on the niche i’m pretty sure. for some reason they let some unoriginal content through when it thinks you’re referencing another video and it’s common in that niche (example: csgo pro vods, any pro gaming clips really). that would be my guess. as for tiktok reuploads i’m not sure how some slip through. i think if you claim a certain niche and just stick to the same channels, maybe it will deem its content as your own? it’s very common for fitness youtuber/tiktoker people to upload on both tiktok and shorts.

yes you have to warm up accounts, preferably for years for youtube to recommend you.
Sounds retarded. How is anyone supposed to do anything if you need to warm your account up for so long? fuck this gay earth

Sounds retarded. How is anyone supposed to do anything if you need to warm your account up for so long? fuck this gay earth
you could also try making genuinely good daily videos for weeks on end and they’ll eventually “test” one of your videos and if it does well then you have an opportunity to break into that niche :bluepill:

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe
@seth I got nothing but love and respect for you brother. It's obvious you pulled yourself up from a real fucking low point. Now you're doing some based shit and I rate it!

I'm sure I'm not the only one who appreciates the effort you put into sharing some seeds from the fruits of your labour. Looking forward to hearing more about better AI-generated voices.

Congratulations on your success brother. This year will be amazing for us all. God bless.

• Love it
@PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Hero of the Imperium @capybara @Akuma
read everyword

ill try do the same i should make a niche on looksmaxxing content bc these niggas be repeating the same shit

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 23554
How do you edit your shorts? Software

This is an example of a faceless finance channel. He got 3m views and probably made 30k in a year without following a strategy like i posted. Remember that 30k is a lot of money for someone from Zimbabwe (where he is from).
He makes more than that, the rpm in the finance niche is 10-20€ for 1k view, it can sometimes even go as high as 35$
With his sub and view count
If he publish 3 videos a week, i think he is close 400k per year if not more. Or 30k a month

• Woah
What niche are you making videos in?

Like investing and saving money? Do you think looksmaxxing is a profitable niche?
make money online type of stuff. blackpill is the worst if you dont turn it into a second income like ww's face rating

• +1
Reactions: zura and Cope
make money online type of stuff. blackpill is the worst if you dont turn it into a second income like ww's face rating
Can you PM a link to your YouTube/TikTok channels? I'm really trying to moneymax this year and make more passive income.