Basically everyone in the psych ward is an LTN/LTB

incelmogger

incelmogger

Tall skull wasp’ism
MTN + are the minority here. I feel discriminated against.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, flippasav, Zonar and 18 others
Only inteeaction I’ve had so far is BPD Becky with pink and white hair with long fake lashes calling me lawyer boy jfl

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, Zonar, sportsmogger and 7 others
when ur mentally ill u usually let urself go and dont care to take care

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Trilogy, Deleted member 33711, GabachoCopium and 3 others
lol at your mental retardation. Aryans could neva

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill and Deleted member 14693
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, sportsmogger, Deleted member 13626 and 4 others
what are the chances my oneitis is in apsych ward? she said she was on the verge of a breakdown

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar, tasmanian devil and incelmogger
Just lol at you thinking anyone above a mtn can’t go insane. Even chad can go insane.
I’m contemplating jerkin off right now, your making it harder.

• JFL
Reactions: falcon1, sportsmogger and incelmogger
what are the chances my oneitis is in apsych ward? she said she was on the verge of a breakdown
She probably is somewhere bro. Maybe she’s in mine

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
Psychos.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, efidescontinuado and incelmogger
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, incelmogger and the BULL
I got brutally rejected by a schizo ltb in the Ward. She kept repeating "no no no go away" by herself so i tried to speak to her and She freaked out and repeated the same stuff. Over for wardcels

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6′2 still over, efidescontinuado, Jpg and 5 others
Only inteeaction I’ve had so far is BPD Becky with pink and white hair with long fake lashes calling me lawyer boy jfl
You make me so jealous

• JFL
Reactions: Jpg and incelmogger
I got brutally rejected by a schizo ltb in the Ward. She kept repeating "no no no go away" by herself so i tried to speak to her and She freaked out and repeated the same stuff. Over for wardcels
she is mentally ill not blind buddy

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Jpg and the BULL
im on my way to the ward with this lifestyle i have chosen
Are you from Australia bro? Come to mine there’s a spot in my room

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 57464
I haven’t heard anyone speaking to themselves yet I’ve only heard a girl screaming and crying

• Woah
Reactions: efidescontinuado
I haven’t heard anyone speaking to themselves yet I’ve only heard a girl screaming and crying
Yeah She was the worst case. Most people were more calm and collected than chain free schizos you see on the daily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and incelmogger
Yeah She was the worst case. Most people were most calm and collected than chain free schizos you see on the daily
Over for treatment resistant schizos on clozapine that need TMS to get rid of voices

• So Sad
Reactions: the BULL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, Deleted member 43058, try2beme and 2 others
Every thread I've read on here makes me want to enter a pyschward, multiples guys here have claimed to have sexual experiences too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, khvirgin, efidescontinuado and 2 others
If someone looks good, there’s not much chance that life could get bad enough to warrant a psych ward visit. Looks = quality of life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43058 and incelmogger
Every thread I've read on here makes me want to enter a pyschward, multiples guys here have claimed to have sexual experiences too.
Ye it deffo happens. But only come in if you actually need to be medicated hahah and want to do the therapy courses

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, try2beme, the BULL and 1 other person
If someone looks good, there’s not much chance that life could get bad enough to warrant a psych ward visit. Looks = quality of life
I’m rated HTN on this website and am 185cm. Everyone on here is shocked when I tell them in dm I don’t slay and am a virgin.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, St.TikTokcel and Samsepioler
Bro mental illness doesn't care about your PSL ratings lol think about Rich chads like Kurt Cobain what could have possibly led him to suicide since he had basically the perfect life

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
Ye it deffo happens. But only come in if you actually need to be medicated hahah and want to do the therapy courses
I tried a pyschiatrist then gave up since they wanted to give me 50 different SSRIs saying I "havent found the one that's right for me" after many trials.

• +1
jfl just wat till i come there!

• Woah
I tried a pyschiatrist then gave up since they wanted to give me 50 different SSRIs saying I "havent found the one that's right for me" after many trials.
What’s your diagnosis? If you reach breaking point go to the ward instead of them for help, worth the try if you do get to there

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
i have bpd can say its too painful!

• So Sad
What’s your diagnosis? If you reach breaking point go to the ward instead of them for help, worth the try if you do get to there
Depression and anxiety. I'm actually in a really good mental state now, I just had to spend 4 years NEET in my room to recover mentally from teenage years

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, incelmogger and Samsepioler
what are you in the ward for?

the reason im here is my bdp and autism, wish i were born a normal baby instead of premature of 7 months jfl

• +1
If you went their voluntarily kys

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and Deleted member 14693
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
Bro mental illness doesn't care about your PSL ratings lol think about Rich chads like Kurt Cobain what could have possibly led him to suicide since he had basically the perfect life
You gotta admit he’s an outlier though. You rarely see suicidal Chads

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
  • +1
Reactions: incelmogger and Deleted member 14693