Basically everyone in the psych ward is an LTN/LTB

You gotta admit he’s an outlier though. You rarely see suicidal Chads
When i was there there was a chadlite who basically had a mental breakdown because he was failing college (med student)

• JFL
Reactions: incelmogger and gonion wanter
They get mogged by me

• JFL
Reactions: incelmogger
How can you be this excited about going to a psych ward? When you come out you will never be the same again due to the medicine.
Who said I was excited

man ive only ever met one person to ever truly need to go asylum but that was decades of ptsd, no idea how anyone having a mental breakdown over grades could go into an asylum. I bombed my stats final cause i was switching majors and nearly failed out the class and i walked home with a smile on my face

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04
when I was interned in a rest home for my deep depression the idea gradually dawned on me that all these people - men or women - were not in the least deranged; they were simply lacking in love. Their gestures, their attitudes, their dumb show betrayed an excruciating craving for physical contact and caresses; but that wasn't possible, of course. So they sobbed, emitted cries, lacerated themselves with their nails; during my stay we had a successful attempt at castration.

I basically left after coming to the realization that my fellow patients mainly suffer from the same woes I did - they were not mad, but had been driven so by an enduring lack of affection and love.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and incelmogger
when I was interned in a rest home for my deep depression the idea gradually dawned on me that all these people - men or women - were not in the least deranged; they were simply lacking in love. Their gestures, their attitudes, their dumb show betrayed an excruciating craving for physical contact and caresses; but that wasn't possible, of course. So they sobbed, emitted cries, lacerated themselves with their nails; during my stay we had a successful attempt at castration.

I basically left after coming to the realization that my fellow patients mainly suffer from the same woes I did - they were not mad, but had been driven so by an enduring lack of affection and love.
there's a girl in my work who always seems to be lonely always tries her best to initiate conversation to anyone .I tried talking to her, put idk if she's autistic put each time I tried to talk to her, ends up being awkward. Like I have no feelings for her or wanting her to be my girlfriend or anything is just seems lonely and sad.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: incelmogger