Basically it's over at 16

jw.qsg

jw.qsg

16, 6,4 , 700 tren, 22.5" Bidelt
Joined
May 24, 2025
Posts
343
Reputation
180
I'm 16, 6,4. Ascended hard as fuck, currently on 60 test, 400 tren, 700anadrol, 4iuhgh, 160clen. I'm completely withering away as we speak. I'm having about 10 nosebleeds a day, coughing up blood, my piss is basically black and bloody, liver hurts, bp is 160/110. Not much worth living for, I can't leave the house without nicotine, propranolol, pregab, cialis, lasix, modafinil/addy etc. sleeping like 1 hour a night and im searing and virtually dying. Got a talking stage thing but slaying so hard recently, I feel so unfulfilled. If u wanna follow along follow me on TikTok @jwqsgk
 
  • +1
Reactions: HGH_
I'm 16, 6,4. Ascended hard as fuck, currently on 60 test, 400 tren, 700anadrol, 4iuhgh, 160clen. I'm completely withering away as we speak. I'm having about 10 nosebleeds a day, coughing up blood, my piss is basically black and bloody, liver hurts, bp is 160/110. Not much worth living for, I can't leave the house without nicotine, propranolol, pregab, cialis, lasix, modafinil/addy etc. sleeping like 1 hour a night and im searing and virtually dying. Got a talking stage thing but slaying so hard recently, I feel so unfulfilled. If u wanna follow along follow me on TikTok @jwqsgk
mirin inhib
 
  • Love it
Reactions: jw.qsg
bump your test to at least 300 and use an AI, depression is just a passing side-effect during heavy cycles like these. Just keep going and never rope OP.
 
bump your test to at least 300 and use an AI, depression is just a passing side-effect during heavy cycles like these. Just keep going and never rope OP.
Maybe, I like the depression, it's nice
 

Similar threads

dacooperr
Replies
50
Views
184
BronzeAlligator1
BronzeAlligator1
Topl
Replies
6
Views
43
Topl
Topl
jorraoo
Replies
8
Views
129
notcarib
notcarib
ameza
Replies
2
Views
59
ameza
ameza
ascending00
Replies
0
Views
31
ascending00
ascending00

Users who are viewing this thread

  • finnnlooksmax
  • teenslayer
  • ChoppedArab
  • Ascension_incoming
  • MetabolismPlateau
  • 5‘0indianchud
  • Ravenfaust
Back
Top