Bathmate legit?

S

soontoaccend

Iron
Its only 300 dollars and supposedly increases girth and length permanently. I don't even need length just girth. Is this too good to be true? anyone have experience? Too many sponsored people on youtube

just imagine having to use a penis pump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23219 and pentamogged9000
afaik it doesnt rly give permanent gains for most people.. its just like working out muscles at the gym. after a while it’s enough to use it once a week to maintain your gains tho

Don't be stupid and pay $300 for that piece of shit plastic. There are literally 1:1 copies of bathmate from aliexpress or other chinese markets for around $20.

Anyways pumping is only temporary gains. It's not pointless because it can show you your potential if you tried legitimate growth methods (DHT, PGE-1, and ADS) but don't count on it to give you the monster dong those stupid brainlet youtubers shilling that overpriced piece of shit promise.

• +1
Reactions: soontoaccend
Don't be stupid and pay $300 for that piece of shit plastic. There are literally 1:1 copies of bathmate from aliexpress or other chinese markets for around $20.

Anyways pumping is only temporary gains. It's not pointless because it can show you your potential if you tried legitimate growth methods (DHT, PGE-1, and ADS) but don't count on it to give you the monster dong those stupid brainlet youtubers shilling that overpriced piece of shit promise.
its more like 240 with next day shipping vs 60 with shipping next month. Plus if i dont get any results ill return it. But i need to know more about the legit growth methods, any sources/threads?

Its only 300 dollars and supposedly increases girth and length permanently. I don't even need length just girth. Is this too good to be true? anyone have experience? Too many sponsored people on youtube
Youre way better off doing manual stretches. Join the r/ajelqforyou discord server and tag @tranbal. He has the craziest results. went from 4.9 -> 7.8 with picture proof, and you can verify its the same person. The server has guys who can help you w length, girth, or both.

Youre way better off doing manual stretches. Join the r/ajelqforyou discord server and tag @tranbal. He has the craziest results. went from 4.9 -> 7.8 with picture proof, and you can verify its the same person. The server has guys who can help you w length, girth, or both.
Sounds like bs, jelqing is cope + it will damage your dick also aint no way im gonna spent an hour everyday doing that. Unless you have results yourself im not joining

Sounds like bs, jelqing is cope + it will damage your dick also aint no way im gonna spent an hour everyday doing that. Unless you have results yourself im not joining
yeah its a meme. a jelq for you is like a taost for you, they highly are against jelqing lol. and it isn't bs, its worked for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Some people have claimed increased in length with bathmate but no proof
But yes op bathmate does indeed increase girth temporarily, if long term use it may lead to permanent gains

• +1
Reactions: soontoaccend
There are cheaper pumps. Bathmate's price is drastically overpriced.