The obsession about DHT needs to end

Again u dont address my point or read the study ur unbelievable
wait till you find out dht has different effects on rats, you probably hope i dont know this since u thrive in scientific ignorance of this site

retards get impressed with 30 lines of text that pragmatically equals to nothing

All these wannabe apex kids needing to blast roids to feel sufficient or like a men.

You are no true alpha male if you needed incredible amounts of exogenous steroids to achieve being somewhat similar to an actual alpha male.
Who cares its fun + u can get positive side effects and ur bodies resilient to the negatives when ur young.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
wait till you find out dht has different effects on rats, you probably hope i dont know this since u thrive in scientific ignorance of this site

retards get impressed with 30 lines of text that pragmatically equals to nothing
I already know this im not a retard like u unc animal models arent perfect but theyre better than nothing, and even tho its not 1:1 it does support it to some extent

• +1
u still dont get it, or you are pretending
Ok so
1. U ignore all my points
2. U say nothing to defend urself
3. When i do debunk ur points u ignore them
4. I clearly replied to u just now and what i said made sense, what do i not get?

This isnt a debate im arguing with a moronic child

I already know this im not a retard like u unc animal models arent perfect but theyre better than nothing, and even tho its not 1:1 it does support it to some extent
why do you keep calling me unc you fucking nigger i am 18 years old

but unlike you fucking basement philosophers i have life experience and pragmatism

you are literally acting retarded at this point

or you are this braindead you dont understand
Ur simply wrong lol? Instead of calling me retarded prove that im wrong? Lemme guess u cant because im right

The androgens that give u solid male characteristics during puberty are t and dht. Test and DHT are the most androgenic steroids disregarding tren which will shut you down terribly and potentially cause worse side effects than solely DHT. Pls correct me.

@sb23 @NZb6Air @wastedspermcel @MA_ascender @moreplatesmoreweigh @20/04/2008
You need hgh aswell. It acts very well on your skull as you see in most tall ppl

• +1
why do you keep calling me unc you fucking nigger i am 18 years old

but unlike you fucking basement philosophers i have life experience and pragmatism
U dont know what pragmatism is because theres no way u think ignoring all my points and calling me retarded and a nigger without proving how im wrong is pragmatic unc

Unlike u im bouta go to a party in 30 minutes and fuck tn what r u gonna do? Sit here and keep replying to me lol

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and halloweed
Ur simply wrong lol? Instead of calling me retarded prove that im wrong? Lemme guess u cant because im right
HAHAH YOU POSTED A FUCKING RAT STUDY YOU FUCKING RETARD PLEASE KILL YOURSELF INSTANTLY

AND THEN U SAID THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH IT HAHAHAHAHAH

obivously u only said that its not pefect after i told u that it has different effect, best part is you already knew it

you are like a fucking hyena feasting on retardedness of these people

HAHAH YOU POSTED A FUCKING RAT STUDY YOU FUCKING RETARD PLEASE KILL YOURSELF INSTANTLY

AND THEN U SAID THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH IT HAHAHAHAHAH

obivously u only said that after i told u that it has different effect, best part is you already knew it

you are like a fucking hyena feasting on retardedness of these people
As i said the rat study bolsters the evidence isn’t necessary evidence itself

8x6 lol nigger arent u 4 inches
no nigger in fact i am 7 inches and 6'3, thank god i am not a manlet. in fact dick is so cope i would trade another 2 inches of height for 2 inches of dick

no nigger in fact i am 7 inches and 6'3, thank god i am not a manlet. in fact dick is so cope i would trade another 2 inches of height for 2 inches of dick
6’3 with ur face? 💀

i understand nigger

what the fuck even is that? or do u think im retarded enough to send my face here?
Like ltn mtn htn etc, im finna hed out tho got get the huzz wish me luck

I mean if u get MPB u can use fin i js didnt bother to elaborate since its rare in puberty

Yeh not that rare for caucus adultd

?????
Its 5-10 times more potent than test cause of non aromatizable interaction with ARs in the urogenital tract, larynx, sebaceous glands, and osteoblasts in puberty SRD5A2 converts test to DHT in high concentrations then starts AR driven transcription of genes responsible for urogenital morphogenesis causing penis growth also in sebaceous glands it activates the MAPK/ERK signaling paths causes sebocyte differentiation and hyperplasia which relates with the onset of pubertal acne, AR mediated activation of the Wnt/B-catenin path within hair follicles cause terminal differentiation of hair into androgen sensitive regions affects mandibular beard region and thoracic hair which test on its own would fail to cause without the boost from DHT. Also DHT in bone development interacts with Runx2 transcription factors to cause the endochondral ossification of the mandibular condyles and maxillary processes thickening and angular projection of ur jawline, which everyone on here should know is important for male sexual dimorphism and this heightened androgenic activity boosts development of laryngeal prominence and subsequent laryngeal cartilage growth, which deepens ur voice thru DHT hypertrophy of the thyroarytenoid muscles in the larynx, thats the almight affect? Whyd u get so pissed at me dawg whatd i do to u 🤦‍♂️
It's 9898 btw, I had my name changed. @halloweed

My point is that people should be focusing on actual anabolic steroids as opposed to solely androgenic ones like DHT. Trenbolone and trestolone, for example, are both DISGUSTINGLY anabolic and simultaneously more (debatable for tren) androgenic than DHT.

Trestolone is probably the most androgenic steroid I've ever used. Was essentially sweating oil at low dosages. Poisonous shit.

I mean if u get MPB u can use fin i js didnt bother to elaborate since its rare in puberty

Yeh not that rare for caucus adultd

?????
Its 5-10 times more potent than test cause of non aromatizable interaction with ARs in the urogenital tract, larynx, sebaceous glands, and osteoblasts in puberty SRD5A2 converts test to DHT in high concentrations then starts AR driven transcription of genes responsible for urogenital morphogenesis causing penis growth also in sebaceous glands it activates the MAPK/ERK signaling paths causes sebocyte differentiation and hyperplasia which relates with the onset of pubertal acne, AR mediated activation of the Wnt/B-catenin path within hair follicles cause terminal differentiation of hair into androgen sensitive regions affects mandibular beard region and thoracic hair which test on its own would fail to cause without the boost from DHT. Also DHT in bone development interacts with Runx2 transcription factors to cause the endochondral ossification of the mandibular condyles and maxillary processes thickening and angular projection of ur jawline, which everyone on here should know is important for male sexual dimorphism and this heightened androgenic activity boosts development of laryngeal prominence and subsequent laryngeal cartilage growth, which deepens ur voice thru DHT hypertrophy of the thyroarytenoid muscles in the larynx, thats the almight affect? Whyd u get so pissed at me dawg whatd i do to u 🤦‍♂️
Doesn't matter how much more potent it is if it's a paracrine hormone (only exerts it's effects where it is produced and that is the scalp, skin and prostate)

• +1
Reactions: Dyorotic
Doesn't matter how much more potent it is if it's a paracrine hormone (only exerts it's effects where it is produced and that is the scalp, skin and prostate)
It being paracrine doesnt confine it, “relating to or denoting a hormone which has effect only in the vicinity of the gland secreting it”
Its synthesized in way more androgen sensitive tissues than u said, it acts locally within the urogenital tract also it affects skeletal maturation since it interacts with osteoblasts, affects the larynx, and lack of it in 5-ar deficiency as i told the other guy causes ambiguous genitalia

It being paracrine doesnt confine it, “relating to or denoting a hormone which has effect only in the vicinity of the gland secreting it”
Its synthesized in way more androgen sensitive tissues than u said, it acts locally within the urogenital tract also it affects skeletal maturation since it interacts with osteoblasts, affects the larynx, and lack of it in 5-ar deficiency as i told the other guy causes ambiguous genitalia
I'd have to check the other 2 but people with a 5ar deficiency have small genitalia until puberty when test takes over and, in most cases, grows them to normal size

There was also no negative difference in body frame and height (if anything the brother without DHT had bigger frame)

I'd have to check the other 2 but people with a 5ar deficiency have small genitalia until puberty when test takes over and, in most cases, grows them to normal size
Ppl with 5α-r deficiency still have ambiguous/underdeveloped genitalia at birth, DHT is needed for genital development during fetal growth so even post puberty they genetilia would remain below average
There was also no negative difference in body frame and height (if anything the brother without DHT had bigger frame)
Not frame and height but jawline and brow ridge, the brother having a larger frame is cause of individual variability not the absence of DHT

• +1
Reactions: Dyorotic
Ppl with 5α-r deficiency still have ambiguous/underdeveloped genitalia at birth, DHT is needed for genital development during fetal growth so even post puberty they genetilia would remain below average

Not frame and height but jawline and brow ridge, the brother having a larger frame is cause of individual variability not the absence of DHT

My position is that DHT is worthless insofar as you aren't in puberty. All it's doing after puberty is cucking your looks.

The unfortunate reality is that removing 5ar entirely is not devoid of it's own set of consequences irrespective of dht inhibiton. 5a-dihydroprogesterone and by extension allopregnanolone are both dependent on 5ar. You can get around that issue by using supplemental 5a-dihydroprogesterone probably.

If you are in puberty is it worthless insofar as you have the desire to experiment with androgens. MENT & Tren are far more androgenic and they're actually active in muscle tissue unlike dihydromemeosterone,

• +1
Reactions: Rigged
It really depends on your genetics but it seems my skin and hair are very sensitive to DHT. I did isotretinoin for almost 8 months but I was still getting little breakouts here and there. It wasn't until I introduced dutasteride that all my acne faded completely.

I think what happened is I permanently changed the histology of my skin (sebaceous gland apoptosis) and now I'm maintaining that with dutasteride by inhibiting the hypertrophy of the remaining sebaceous glands.

Take aromasin then. Proviron is quite literally the most worthless steroid ever created.
You seem to have a wide knowledge of the hormonal profile, can you help me with a doubt, years ago I injected testosterone enanthate, 250mg x ml, I had to stop it after a week, due to the insomnia and tachycardia it gave me, months later I started to develop cholinergic urticaria, basically I would get hot flashes out of nowhere, I had to stay warm or else I would get itchy attacks all over my skin, I started experimenting with trial and error and finally I realized that exercising along with a balanced diet free of processed foods was the only thing that could alleviate the urticaria. Do you think this picture is related to the fact that I injected testosterone, and did it produce any change in my sweat glands?

You seem to have a wide knowledge of the hormonal profile, can you help me with a doubt, years ago I injected testosterone enanthate, 250mg x ml, I had to stop it after a week, due to the insomnia and tachycardia it gave me, months later I started to develop cholinergic urticaria, basically I would get hot flashes out of nowhere, I had to stay warm or else I would get itchy attacks all over my skin, I started experimenting with trial and error and finally I realized that exercising along with a balanced diet free of processed foods was the only thing that could alleviate the urticaria. Do you think this picture is related to the fact that I injected testosterone, and did it produce any change in my sweat glands?
No. There are no permanent changes on testosterone unless you were in puberty.