BB cream for dark undereyes - easy to apply, effective and almost not gay

TrestIsBest

TrestIsBest

Eating Finestaride and Adderall for breakfast
I had dark eye circles and shitty tear throughs all my life and therefore always looked tired. Applying a small amount of moisturizer and then BB cream helps to lighten the area up and makes me look much more vital. It‘s also pretty hard to detect if a moderate amount is used imo.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, AscendingHero, Tallooksmaxxer and 3 others
This is the one I use: L'Oréal Paris BB Cream C'est Magic, BB Cream 5 in 1 30ml , Medium Light https://amzn.eu/d/cNuGhFl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and spongebob
I had dark eye circles and shitty tear throughs all my life and therefore always looked tired. Applying a small amount of moisturizer and then BB cream helps to lighten the area up and makes me look much more vital. It‘s also pretty hard to detect if a moderate amount is used imo.
sick nice girl in ur avatar, who is she

Can i use it on my cheeks and face

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
infraorbital + fat grafts

• +1
is bb cream essential?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and Deleted member 17735
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
  • +1
Do i need to do this forever? I found bb cream in my moms drawer.
Yeah it doesn’t help fix the underlying problem, just hides it. But try it, very helpful if you need to boost your attractiveness temporarily

• Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Yeah it doesn’t help fix the underlying problem, just hides it. But try it, very helpful if you need to boost your attractiveness temporarily
Maybe you can try volufilline or lipofilling. I just lack fat there, i have a thin skin so it stands out Fast when i dont get enough sleep.

• +1