BBC cope theory takes another hit

MiroslavBulldosex

MiroslavBulldosex

On vacation

"Two hundred and seventy-one men were recruited with 97 men in group I and 174 men in group II. The mean ages were 38.4 ± 6.9 (21-50) years and 68 ± 9.1 (51-98) years. The t-test between penile length and age groups I and II are statistically significant p< 0.000. Table 1 shows that in group I, the mean flaccid penile length (FPL-I) and stretched penile length (SPL-I) were 9.8 ± 2.7 and 10.6± 2.2, mean height 1.7±0.07m and BMI 24.1 ± 3.1 kg/m2. While in group II (51-99years), the mean flaccid penile length (FPL-II) and stretched penile length (SPL-II) were 13.0± 2.9 and 14.1 ± 2.1."

Conclusion: average stretched penile length for the two groups is 13.7cm with the younger group having a little baby black carrot average of only 10.6cm

OVER FOR BLACKS.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, n0rthface, Lmao and 7 others
For those that don't know, stretched penile length is pretty much equal to erect length.
We can also notice that there is little difference between flaccid and stretched size as opposed to other races, which is probably where the BBC myth comes from.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: gamma, .👽. and OOGABOOGA
For those that don't know, stretched penile length is pretty much equal to erect length.
We can also notice that there is little difference between flaccid and stretched size as opposed to other races, which is probably where the BBC myth comes from.
Aka more shower than grower on average compared to other races?

also Jfl, stretched is longer than hard for me so this is funny news

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Lmao, stevielake and 1 other person
Aka more shower than grower on average compared to other races?

also Jfl, stretched is longer than hard for me so this is funny news
Lol micropenis

Measured studies (not self reported) are the truth

The big black cope comes to an end

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Growth Plate, Deleted member 14905 and 3 others
Thank you for this groundbreaking study @MiroslavBulldosex

Now I can finally sleep at night without being haunted by the notorious bbc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017 and Deleted member 16369
Nearly 30-50 percent of african americans dna is from nigeria

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017 and MiroslavBulldosex