[BBC halo debunked again] A foid told me I had "small dick energy"

D

Deleted member 4332

Kraken
This is the second time something like this has happened.

First time was a few days ago aka this:
"You're probably one of those black guys with a small dick haha! piss off loser."
Keep in mid, this is with full clothes and 6ft social distance.

and then today it happened tonight during my approaches:
"You have small dick energy"

Its over.

There is no looksmaxxing for "BBC halo". its genetic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 7753, Lagoon1214 and 10 others
This is the second time something like this has happened.

First time was a few days ago aka this:

and then today it happened tonight during my approaches:
"You have small dick energy"

Its over.

There is no looksmaxxing for "BBC halo". its genetic.
Fuck how do you keep cold approaching nigga? Isn’t it just painful and depressing?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Stare, BigBoy and 7 others
Fuck how do you keep cold approaching nigga? Isn’t it just painful and depressing?
It is, but I will finally be done with this when I get 100+ IRL rejections total. I'm in the 90s right now

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Yerico7, Deleted member 9355 and 20 others
It is, but I will finally be done with this when I get 100+ rejections total. I'm in the 90s right now
Jfl im sorry fellow truecel

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Mirin the strength of character to go through that. Fucking beast.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Lagoon1214, Baldingman1998 and 15 others
its that recessed lower third fuck fix that shit

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and BradAniston
JFL @ guys who think blacks cant be incel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GeordiLeFort, shyguy19, Lolcel and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, BigBoy, Lolcel and 6 others
It is, but I will finally be done with this when I get 100+ IRL rejections total. I'm in the 90s right now
Nigga stop approaching 10 more useless time.

Fraud sleep apnea and get a double jaw + genio

• +1
Reactions: wasted, subhuman incel, Patrick Baitman and 4 others

You really think this will work? jfl and also I'm still a manlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and SubhumanCurrycel

You do know they do intensive tests for sleep apnea, it's not someting you can easily fake like leg pain....

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 4332
then why tf you say in cm nigga:lul: thought your some european.

5"9 with 2inch lifts to 5"11 and saying your 6 feet works. Your a little below average but not no manlet thank goodness. And it's great as long as you live in a state with good minimum wage, you'll wage slave easily and get your bimax overseas. how old are you btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 4671 and Warlow
then why tf you say in cm nigga:lul: thought your some european.

5"9 with 2inch lifts to 5"11 and saying your 6 feet works. Your a little below average but not no manlet thank goodness. And it's great as long as you live in a state with good minimum wage, you'll wage slave easily and get your bimax overseas. how old are you btw
18 and can't travel outside the USA and stuck in college for the next 4-6 years. Can't wageslave untill I'm at least 25 or finish college.

then why tf you say in cm nigga
Metric is superior tbh ngl.

Even though I'm american, I've still adapted to use it.

• +1
Reactions: Lagoon1214, Baldingman1998 and Warlow
you lucky asf that your 18 and found this. im 6 years your superior. fuck college for a year or 2 nigga, id ascend as soon as possible. Are you trynna doctormaxx>

you lucky asf that your 18 and found this. im 6 years your superior. fuck college for a year or 2 nigga, id ascend as soon as possible. Are you trynna doctormaxx>
JFL there are no stable jobs that only require 1-2 year degrees.

I'm trying to work in a Tech field which requires at least 4 years of college.

I'm not trying to get stuck in some minimum wage job for life nigga.

Also surgeries get botched and fail all the time. Its not worth the risk.

• +1
Reactions: Lagoon1214
Is it really that hard to get a date/slay from cold approaches?
YES its basically impossible unless you have at LEAST 6 or 6.5/10 looks and decent height/race (I don't)

• +1
YES its basically impossible unless you have at LEAST 6 or 6.5/10 looks and decent height/race (I don't)
Post pic. I think real life should be much easier than Tinder. Do you get IOIs first and then approach or just approach random girls?

Post pic. I think real life should be much easier than Tinder. Do you get IOIs first and then approach or just approach random girls?
I approach random.

I've never gotten an IOI in my life.

Most of the forum has seen my face and agrees that I'm an ugly as fuck truecel 2.5PSL at best.

• So Sad
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and aestheticallypleasin
I approach random.

I've never gotten an IOI in my life.

Most of the forum has seen my face and agrees that I'm an ugly as fuck truecel 2.5PSL at best.
How do you maintain sanity going rejection to rejection? lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
How do you maintain sanity going rejection to rejection? lol
I just think about the blackpill and all the retard cucks on .co and here that called me fakecel/volcel.

Soon I'll be at 100 rejections total (sadly) and those cucks will shut the fuck up.

• +1
real life is only easier if you're doing someone from your social circles

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 4332
Over for me then.

I don't have a social circle and can't get one :feelswhy:. I also get rejected from social circles too

Real life you can augment your face by personality on Tinder you can't. I've lost count of approaches in real life and IOIs but on Tinder I get 5 matches in 2 days. Granted single shitty selfie and 30K town and even Chadfish got low idk why. Seems Tinder is stacked against males.

I don't have a social circle and can't get one :feelswhy:. I also get rejected from social circles too
Yes, but after so many rejections am sure you are on tild and just approach waiting for the no.

wait op if you get braces thats covered by state insurance and usually the ortho will refer you to bimax and itll be paid for since you young. why not take advantage of that, you just gotta convince and blackpill your surgeon at that point

Real life you can augment your face by personality on Tinder you can't. I've lost count of approaches in real life and IOIs but on Tinder I get 5 matches in 2 days. Granted single shitty selfie and 30K town and even Chadfish got low idk why. Seems Tinder is stacked against males.
Yes, but after so many rejections am sure you are on tild and just approach waiting for the no.
Personality cope here? The only personality that matters is dark triad and it doesn't solve it if you're ugly

Over for me then.

You have to be the cool guy of your social circles or aim for a loner girl. Cold approach is borderline impossible if you're ugly, I got approached by women before and even I felt compelled to reject them

Personality cope here? The only personality that matters is dark triad and it doesn't solve it if you're ugly
There are examples on the forum of an ugly female seducing someone out of her league. Personal experiences of mine suggest the same thing. Basically you do not see the face of the person when you think of them fantasy mixes with reality and becomes indistinguishable. Lot of great seducers haven't been good looking like Rasputin. And I'm talking shit personal hygeine on top of that.

wait op if you get braces thats covered by state insurance and usually the ortho will refer you to bimax and itll be paid for since you young. why not take advantage of that, you just gotta convince and blackpill your surgeon at that point
I already had braces when I was 11-13 bro

• Woah
Reactions: Raddemon
Get a sliding genio u have top tier maxxila

• JFL
Get a sliding genio u have top tier maxxila
Didn't you say you have a similar side profile as me jfl

will you and try and surgerymaxx, if u have a similar profile to me you would need about 2mm of projection probably with ccw rotation, bimax and lefort 1 and make a chin implant and could get taller with 3inch lifts it might ascend u ngl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Didn't you say you have a similar side profile as me jfl
Have you tried holding frame? Showers and haircuts go a long way,

• JFL
Mirin dedication. Is SDE now part of average foid vocabulary?

• +1
all f*ids are capable of processing with their tiny subhuman brains are jewish catchphrases and chad/not chad :sick: especially sheboons

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash and Deleted member 4671
if you are black without bbc its over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BradAniston, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 4332
Imagine approaching american women being truecel, manlet, dicklet

I mirin your low inib tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Lagoon1214, Lolcel and Deleted member 4332
You’re a black guy with a white guy as your display picture...need I say more?

Dont worry fellow cel , the first 100 approaches are just a warm up

• JFL
Whats ur dick size