[BBC halo debunked again] A foid told me I had "small dick energy"

get your head up, fellow melanated King. There are plenty of white women for all of us. stop trying to get rejected for the sake of proving trueceldom status. Try to actually flirt with a girl that's giving you IOI and i can guarantee, you will breed her while her dad is posting on stormfrontcels.

103040137_3224948310898477_4621368360703952571_o.jpg

e72d978e069b700ad45259064dc90120.jpg

0c77503548209f24ee9757daab111f53.jpg
Lol this never happens. Blacks cope so hard. Most white foids are repulsed. Ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
(kinda) and focus on other copes in life.
Wait but how did you approach? What's your line? Genuinely interested. My lines are mostly for black bbc copers, not you.

has a foid every called you attractive or seemed interested in you? even a landwhale? everyone i ask to rate me considers me PSL 2.5 at best, but I've had many foids show genuine interest in me, at parties, on social media, etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
has a foid every called you attractive or seemed interested in you? even a landwhale? everyone i ask to rate me considers me PSL 2.5 at best, but I've had many foids show genuine interest in me, at parties, on social media, etc
Nope. Never got an IOI in my life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
I was direct with my approaches
Did you do that Tusk thing and run in front of them? Only ask bc I really want to do it but srs are you supposed to cause a scene and run in front of them? Tbh seems ridiculous but no idea how to stop em on the street otherwise. Like wtf. Saw a good opportunity today but didn't want to create big scene.

Did you do that Tusk thing and run in front of them? Only ask bc I really want to do it but srs are you supposed to cause a scene and run in front of them? Tbh seems ridiculous but no idea how to stop em on the street otherwise. Like wtf. Saw a good opportunity today but didn't want to create big scene.
You won't cause a scene lol. you should be fine.

giga over for street approach unless you are legit above average

giga over for street approach unless you are legit above average
Been laid 4 or 5 times from pure cold approach.... Maybe more. Haven't done it in 2 years however. But on that basis I'm fine. Maybe stop being such a theoretical fag and work up the balls to do it yourself rather than making assumptions based on something you've never tried yourself tbh.

Been laid 4 or 5 times from pure cold approach.... Maybe more. Haven't done it in 2 years however. But on that basis I'm fine. Maybe stop being such a theoretical fag and work up the balls to do it yourself rather than making assumptions based on something you've never tried yourself tbh.
Tales from the cave
its giga over for you.