• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, IncelsBraincels and Deleted member 4570
Nice source nigger. Nigger IQ strikes again

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 7112
Come one bro, don’t play into the stereotype that niggers are stupid
How tf am i playing into it? On average black men do have bigger penises isn’t that true? Look at the source. It’s like denying that a airplane is faster than a car. Ofc not all black men have big dick.

How tf am i playing into it? On average black men do have bigger penises isn’t that true? Look at the source. It’s like denying that a airplane is faster than a car. Ofc not all black men have big dick.

That’s not a source, he is just listing data.

The data this source comes from is this

“critics have claimed that Mr Flynn’s research is flawed because the penis length data was gathered from websites.The Telegraph quotes Jelte Wicherts, professor of methodology at Tilburg University, Holland as saying, “This is a brave paper in a controversial area but the data has no methodology.”

Collected from websites, no methodology.

“critics have claimed that Mr Flynn’s research is flawed because the penis length data was gathered from websites.The Telegraph quotes Jelte Wicherts, professor of methodology at Tilburg University, Holland as saying, “This is a brave paper in a controversial area but the data has no methodology.”

And this as well

Isn’t that obvs? I’m pretty sure not many men are willing to get their dicks measured because of a research There’s no real way to prove it but based on many peoples men and women opinions It is bigger.

im 7.4x5.6 NBP unfrauded so i could give a fuck what any racial averages are. ur all just proving ur microdicked subhumans by giving a fuck about this shit.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
This discussion is pointless lets just say that every race have Equally as large penises even asian jfl.

im 7.4x5.6 NBP unfrauded so i could give a fuck what any racial averages are. ur all just proving ur microdicked subhumans by giving a fuck about this shit.
I have a 8 inch penis tho so i’m not concerned tbh i just want the benefits of BBC

I have a 8 inch penis tho so i’m not concerned tbh i just want the benefits of BBC
the myth/stereotype is already there and has been for a while, its not going anywhere. dont really see the point in trying to convince a bunch of psl rotters

JFL people are so retarded people will deny black stereotypes that make them seem better than whites but will promote the ones that make them look bad it’s just Jewish propaganda lol although not all black men have big dicks
Also BBC isn’t 8 inch dick it’s 6 inches

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7112
the myth/stereotype is already there and has been for a while, its not going anywhere. dont really see the point in trying to convince a bunch of psl rotters
Because they will be using negetive black sterotypes but when it comes to the positive they will deny them. It’s just fucking funny how they deny it because of their racist propaganda.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128