BBC spoke to me yesterday, over for me?

N

Ndgrangheta

Banned
So I'm outside doing my grocery shopping consisting of only junk food and unhealthy foods and drinks while being glad the supermarket is almost empty and there aren't people to bother me or mog me. All that until I go to the sandwich stand and see a BBC putting some cans on a shelf. Immediately my first thought is ''BBC'' and my mood is ruined because a BBC mogger crossed my path and cockmogged me. My misery doesn't end there though. A minute later I come even closer to the BBC while trying to make my way to the cashier and the BBC worker laughs and asks if he should point me to the vegetarian section because my cart was full of chocolates, meat, fizzy drinks and sweets. I immediately feel cucked and put on a fake smile telling the BBC that 'nah I'm good thanks'.

What did the BBC mean with that? Is it over for me?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hopecel, Hamdan, sportsmogger and 4 others
ur a fucking reatard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41749, Deleted member 30037, Bushman and 3 others
ur a fucking reatard

Das right lil white boy

You should submit to the lord and savior BBC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manfrommars, Saggitarian, Chintuck22 and 2 others
Das right lil white boy

You should submit to the lord and savior BBC
Why can't I just peacefully go to the supermarket without a BBC being there to bother me?

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
BBC was only concerned about your health. You should be grateful. Praise the BBC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Saggitarian, Chintuck22 and Bushman
at least u didn’t jestermaxx for him and just left

BBC was only concerned about your health. You should be grateful. Praise the BBC
BBCs are always up to something. They can't feel empathy, he probably just wanted to make fun of me and if I had continued the conversation he'd have made a remark about the difference in size of our cocks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back