BDD Does Not Exist

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
What people call BDD is actually an enhanced self-awareness about an unaesthetic feature but with a lack of aesthetic knowledge to pinpoint why that feature is unattractive or even what it's necessary to correct it.

Some people will have "BDD" because their nose is hooked, but after they get a rhino they are still unsatisfied with their nose. So they gaslight saying the problem is in that person's brain, not in the fact that the nose wasn't fixed in a way that makes the person satisfied with it.

There are several things that can affect its aesthetic, no just being hooked or wide. How bulbous it is, the width of the nasal bridge, of the base, the tilt of the columella with the alas, the size of the nostrils, the format of the columella, and so on... then you have the fact that the nose also needs to be proportional with other features of the face.

BDD is just a visual awareness of these flaws.

Same happens with bigorexia. Bodybuilders aren't trying to get bigger for the sake of getting bigger, they want to look more aesthetic, however the majority of the are usually of a short stature so they look weird when they build a lot of muscle but they don't understand this, so they think they need bigger muscles to fix it. In the end, it won't fix, so they'll continue to chase being bigger and bigger until it fixes, but it never will because what they need is actually better muscle insertions, longer bones, wider clavicles, better rib cage, and so on...

The moral of the thread is as follows: If you look at yourself in the mirror and you think you are ugly, it's not a mental disorder. You're actually ugly.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, Brootal, Lonenely sigma and 33 others
Agree with everything but I still think it exists. Just that 90% of what ppl think is bdd is what u described.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brootal, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 2205 and 13 others
Tales from the mental asylum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 8853, GetShrekt and 6 others

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 3073 and 13 others
Before my surgery I used to feel very uncomfortable when people would take pictures of me from the side or even when I would catch a glimpse of my side on a mirror.

I thought it was normal to feel that way because you are not used to seeing yourself from the side. (The same way it feels weird when you see a flipped image yourself)

That used to be my cope since I could never pinpoint what exactly was wrong. Until I found the Blackpill and understood exactly what was the issue and what needed to be done to correct it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, TheChosenChad and Deleted member 1100
Before my surgery I used to feel very uncomfortable when people would take pictures of me from the side or even when I would catch a glimpse of my side on a mirror.

I thought it was normal to feel that way because you are not used to seeing yourself from the side. (The same way it feels weird when you see a flipped image yourself)

That used to be my cope since I could never pinpoint what exactly was wrong. Until I found the Blackpill and understood exactly what was the issue and what needed to be done to correct it.
You are the perfect example that its a real thing
you look way worse now buddy

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, alriodai, Eduardo DOV and 2 others

You look like shit after surgery tho

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, Deleted member 2205, alriodai and 3 others
Mano amanhã é minha vez de criar esse thread tá bom?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, alriodai, Uglybrazilian and 1 other person
What if you look in the mirror and think you are gl?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
A1B40801 F838 4674 B145 9C1F13987226

I have bdd

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 2214
But bluepilled cucked therapists will say, "etz all in your head sweaty, you are beautiful 😍" jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, alriodai, lepo2317 and 2 others
What if you look in the mirror and think you are gl?

Then you're either good looking or your awareness of your flaws made you respond by developing a narcissistic disorder that makes you think that your flaws are actually ideal features (A common simple example of this is bald man "It makes me look more masculine, so I look better" despite this not being the external response that he gets)

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Gaia262 and TheChosenChad

Alguém aí já criou um perfil fake Chad no tinder como experimento social? |  IGN Boards

"Body dysmorphic disorder is a mental health disorder in which you can't stop thinking about one or more perceived defects or flaws in your appearance — a flaw that appears minor or can't be seen by others"

Now, tell me that BDD doesn't exist.

Amensia's "flaws" exist sure, but they are virtually imperceptible to us. yet he still wants to get surgery, why? BDD. his flaws are amplified in his mind

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, alriodai, Effortless and 5 others

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
View attachment 886469

avaliem esse antes e depois | IGN Boards

"Body dysmorphic disorder is a mental health disorder in which you can't stop thinking about one or more perceived defects or flaws in your appearance — a flaw that appears minor or can't be seen by others"

Amensia's "flaws" exist sure, but they are virtually imperceptible to us. yet he still wants to get surgery, why? BDD. his flaws are amplified in his mind

Are the flaws amplified because he thinks people will treat him differently or because he values aesthetics more than the average person? That's the question.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Copeful
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, alriodai, lepo2317 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar
What about this girl?

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
What people call BDD is actually an enhanced self-awareness about an unaesthetic feature but

And black people don't exist if I just call them niggers instead. Horrendously low IQ post.

• Hmm...
The moral of the thread is as follows: If you look at yourself in the mirror and you think you are ugly, it's not a mental disorder. You're actually ugly.
I agree that the flaws are real but that doesnt result in the person being ugly.
When you have BDD
You focus only on the flaws and you forget about the other parts of your face.
You exaggerate your flaw to the point when you look at your self you only see your flaw.
Everybody has flaws. A goodlooking person can have a fucked up nose for example.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 1100
Narcissism is much better tho.
Not necessarily, I mean I too thought I was good looking, and that looks weren't the thing that hold me back, but I was rejected many times by many girls, even when we got along great for all sorts of dubious reasons; only after I discovered the blackpill I realized that my face is actually recessed and I miss many features that make a man attractive.

• +1
Both of us know that the one picture you posted is angle frauded af, and even then I mog you. If I went to curryland all of your female classmates would be all over me just because Im med. OVER FOR YOU

You look weird from the front now
I think I look completely normal. If you didn't know I had surgery you wouldnt be saying that. you only saw the first pics I posted just 3 months after my surgery, I was still kinda bloated.

Look at how my lower third improved form the front as well:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, alriodai, Gaia262 and 2 others
View attachment 886469

View attachment 886481

but his flaws are not perceived, they ARE there and he's right about improving them
You are the perfect example that its a real thing
you look way worse now buddy
he doesn't look worse, but doesn't look much better either, he didn't realize his flaws were ratios and proportions, which are much more important than individual traits, I'd say he improved only around .25 PSL, some people are never meant to become Chads unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
Both of us know that the one picture you posted is angle frauded af, and even then I mog you. If I went to curryland all of your female classmates would be all over me just because Im med. OVER FOR YOU

I think I look completely normal. If you didn't know I had surgery you wouldnt be saying that. you only saw the first pics I posted just 3 months after my surgery, I was still kinda bloated.

Stop acting like a clown lmfao. Thats not even me.

Not necessarily, I mean I too thought I was good looking, and that looks weren't the thing that hold me back, but I was rejected many times by many girls, even when we got along great for all sorts of dubious reasons; only after I discovered the blackpill I realized that my face is actually recessed and I miss many features that make a man attractive.
I agree, but there is a difference if you just have what is called "self-love" and if you actually have NPD (narcissistic personality disorder). NPD would bring you many benefits that you could potentially use, that the society wouldn't necessarily approve of, but they would be useful for you. Gaslighting, the ability to create a fake personality, being able to charm people, most narcissists are also very extroverted and that's why people like them. They make themselves seem extremely important and grandiose, while making others feel useless and not as important. A great social skill is what I would call that.

• +1
Reactions: angelo

With with weird i dont mean ugly
yeah you look normal in the sense that you dont stand out in a negative way
I know you wanted to be more masc
But you look like that but more in an ogre way than in a chad way.

but his flaws are not perceived, they ARE there and he's right about improving them
I acknowledged that they exist in the original post. It’s just that they’re inconsequential and any improvement would yield a negligible PSL increase. Its illogical for him to pursue improvement yet he still does.

He has BDD

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
he doesn't look worse, but doesn't look much better either, he didn't realize his flaws were ratios and proportions, which are much more important than individual traits, I'd say he improved only around .25 PSL, some people are never meant to become Chads unfortunately
I agree

I acknowledged that they exist in the original post. It’s just that they’re inconsequential and any improvement would yield a negligible PSL increase. Its illogical for him to pursue improvement yet he still does.

He has BDD
idk I think it would, his eyes have a soulless dead fish look, minimal changes in eye area can be huge for your face

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
What about this girl?

Still can be improved:

Captura de Tela 2020 12 23 as 154055

This wasn't even a huge morph but you can notice mostly the nose, lips, and jaw which were her main concerns with how she looks. Did it change her SMV?! No. Are the flaws there? Yes. So if they are there why gaslight saying it's all in her head?!

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 2205, alriodai and 1 other person
Still can be improved:

View attachment 886521

This wasn't even a huge morph but you can notice mostly the nose, lips, and jaw which were her main concerns with how she looks. Did it change her SMV?! No. Are the flaws there? Yes. So if they are there why gaslight saying it's all in her head?!
Because everybody has flaws and she’s way above average looking and certainly doesn’t need any surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, alriodai and lutte
what about anorexia

A look into the truth mirror and front camera with flash will reveal the humility.

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 1100
Still can be improved:

View attachment 886526

fuck, you gigaimproved her
although I think the mouth effect is pretty difficult to achieve with surgery

• +1
what about anorexia

Anorexia is real tbh

People who have it reach a point where they are just bones and skin but still want to lose more weight. It's different from the others that are realistic flaws (despite some barely improving your outcomes) because anorexia actually reaches a point where you're taking an extreme high risk of death over how you look.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
why would flash make you look worse? For me it hides my hollow tear troughs and acne
I look like Chad with the lights on and no flash.

I have very different eye shape from yours though (I think so from what you’ve said about yours), so maybe it’s different fro everybody.

Still, I know I am not actually Chad.