Be agressive

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
DISCLAIMER: If you are a <5'7" guy or a hard framecel (or just plain skinny) don't try this, you must be taller than 5'7" (sorry hardcore manlets) and a bit strong (or big) for this to be effective, you can try doing it without it, but for manlets it will lead to people just plain laughting at you for bing the "angry dwarf" and no one will take you seriously if you are weak as a woman (or as big as a woman if it happens to be the case).

I'm 5'11'' with 6.4" wrists (fucking <20th percentile) and strong, it works for me so try to extrapolate.

If you aren't gl fukken normies will try to shit on you. You gotta be agressive, you gotta earn respect, people must know not to shit on you. Don't be submissive, ever, if someone tries to pick on you, you hit him, you need to be mean "wtf are you trying? are you trying me faggot?". Cursing will work, cursing may sound low class and blah blah blah, but it emphazises your words.

In conclusion, be agressive and rude, that way most people will know they shouldn't try to shit on you, not in public at least, that way they'll respect you more. I'm not the biggest of the guys in the grade but people say they fear me the most for a fight due to how agressive I am (I am next to some 6'3" tall 22" or more shoulder width freaking beast, he's my friend tho)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Growth Plate, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
DISCLAIMER: If you are a <5'7" guy or a hard framecel (or just plain skinny) don't try this, you must be taller than 5'7" (sorry hardcore manlets) and a bit strong (or big) for this to be effective, you can try doing it without it, but for manlets it will lead to people just plain laughting at you for bing the "angry dwarf" and no one will take you seriously if you are weak as a woman (or as big as a woman if it happens to be the case).

I'm 5'11'' with 6.4" wrists (fucking <20th percentile), and it works for me so try to extrapolate.

If you aren't gl fukken normies will try to shit on you. You gotta be agressive, you gotta earn respect, people must know not to shit on you. Don't be submissive, ever, if someone tries to pick on you, you hit him, you need to be mean "wtf are you trying? are you trying me faggot?". Cursing will work, cursing may sound low class and blah blah blah, but it emphazises your words.

In conclusion, be agressive and rude, that way most people will know they shouldn't try to shit on you, not in public at least, that way they'll respect you more. I'm not the biggest of the guys in the grade but people say they fear me the most for a fight due to how agressive I am (I am next to some 6'3" tall 22" or more shoulder width freaking beast, he's my friend tho)
Don't be rude but don't be a pushover either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Alexanderr, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
-Never smile
-Grow a long ass beard
-Stand tall and proud
-Be 6'2 and above
-99% of guys won't even dare start shit with u
(my experience)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Extra Chromosome, Steve bachall and 1 other person
-Never smile
-Grow a long ass beard
-Stand tall and proud
-Be 6'2 and above
(my experience)
this wont work if you’re a lanklet lmfao you’ll just look like a depressed soyboy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, AntiSocial-Fakecel, kobecel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Extra Chromosome
Worked for me
i think ur mistaken, i dont see anything scary about some lanky bearded stickman lmao. id agree with you if you mentioned size but just height is nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and kobecel
Mashallah no one will start shit cause they don't wanna be blown up
Exactly. everyone fears and respects u. too bad i gotta shave that shit every once in a while

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I was agressive with my oneitis. She put me in my place for good. Never again. If there is no chemistry then GIVE UP

• +1
I was agressive with my oneitis. She put me in my place for good. Never again. If there is no chemistry then GIVE UP
I'm talking to be agressive IN LIFE, in general
-Never smile
-Grow a long ass beard
-Stand tall and proud
-Be 6'2 and above
(my experience)
They think you will fucking blow up (also nice addittion the no smiling thing, I do it too)
Don't be rude but don't be a pushover either.
Real men act agressive, they act nice with their good friends but even I am a bit agressive with them to show I'm still in charge, T is positively correlated to agressiveness

• +1
back to your off topic containment board shoo shoo :feelswhere::incel:

• +1
I'm talking to be agressive IN LIFE, in general

They think you will fucking blow up (also nice addittion the no smiling thing, I do it too)

Real men act agressive, they act nice with their good friends but even I am a bit agressive with them to show I'm still in charge, T is positively correlated to agressiveness
Being agressive as an incel is stupid

• +1
-Never smile
-Grow a long ass beard
-Stand tall and proud
-Be 6'2 and above
(my experience)
can confirm. i worked in the downtown ghetto before getting promoted and no one ever messed with me. not even once

• +1
Being agressive as an incel is stupid
Being agressive as manlet, a lanklet or a stickman is stupid, as an ogre it isn't because people FEAR ogres, JFL if you wouldn't fear an ugly 6'3" beast, doesn't matter if he's ugly or gl, you respect him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, kobecel and ZyzzReincarnate
works as long as you don't overdo it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
works as long as you don't overdo it
Depends, you can do it gradually, like I was a cuck some years ago and I got more aggressive gradually, try agresivitymaxxing

• +1
Said this earlier but got answers saying you need to be assertive jfl.

Males respect you more after seeing your capability of aggression and that was exactly what happened after a MMA tournament we had after 3-4 MMA lessons. It was a one time thing but my classmates gave me more respect after seeing my aggressive fighting style.
I fought 4 opponents.
- 6''4 skinny lanklet __ Win
- 6''4 good-frame. Decent muscle mass. __ Win due to aggression causing me to hit solar plexus luckily
- 6''6 idk what frame but obese. __ Loss. I was running around jfl. No way I was letting him catch me. I would've legit died.
- 5''11 Good frame but overweight. __ Loss. He had more experience and thanks to him being overweight my punches had no effect

I still like to brag about me winning those 2 matches as 5''9.
After that tournament I got big respect from all 4 guys even the one I was running away from.
Show you're capable of aggression and you are respected.. being a manlet like me you should always have proven yourself once which I did.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Said this earlier but got answers saying you need to be assertive jfl.

Males respect you more after seeing your capability of aggression and that was exactly what happened after a MMA tournament we had after 3-4 MMA lessons. It was a one time thing but my classmates gave me more respect after seeing my aggressive fighting style.
I fought 4 opponents.
- 6''4 skinny lanklet __ Win
- 6''4 good-frame. Decent muscle mass. __ Win due to aggression causing me to hit solar plexus luckily
- 6''6 idk what frame but obese. __ Loss. I was running around jfl. No way I was letting him catch me. I would've legit died.
- 5''11 Good frame but overweight. __ Loss. He had more experience and thanks to him being overweight my punches had no effect

I still like to brag about me winning those 2 matches as 5''9.
After that tournament I got big respect from all 4 guys even the one I was running away from.
Show you're capable of aggression and you are respected.. being a manlet like me you should always have proven yourself once which I did.
Yeah I also don't let people walk over me, like when I was out with my friends they tried to prank me saying someone stole my bottle (of rum) and that they knew who, so I quickly grabbed an empty bottle lying on the floor and I dead seriously said "who?", they rapidly gave me the bottle, they just wanted to see my reaction but boy were they impressed

Also humilliating is an ffective way of assert, like there is this skinny framecel friend of mine who thinks he's better than me because he has kissed more girls than me and whatnot and he started insulting how I dress (I was strongfat and now my jeans are too big) and I insulted him, then he says "shut u you autistic blahblah" and I said "you aren't a real man fucking chicken legged faggot" he then proceeds "well I have had more girls blah blah" so I say "well remeber that time when you accidentally hit me in the balls and you begged me to not hit you because you were shitting in your pants?", I got him to shut the fuck up and the others started laughing at him (some were present when that happenned), that way you show him how's really in charge at the end

Physical>Psycological

Last edited:
  • +1
6''6 idk what frame but obese.
absolute UNIT

also congrats on winning those matches boyo. we should be a tag team

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and x69
and I dead seriously said "who?", they rapidly gave me the bottle
Most of my friends laugh at these kind of moments and show submission that way. By laughing you are literally saying that you enjoy the joke and they should lowering your status in the group.

My friends after something like that happens: "Come on guys its not funny. Please give it back " Either emotionally or laughing.
If you respond dead seriously they feel that it can become serious and "SuBmIT tO YouR FRAmE" in Redpill terms
absolute UNIT

also congrats on winning those matches boyo. we should be a tag team
Lmao nobody won a fight from him that day. He literally shat on all fight theories about experience. He had no experience at all but 6''6 and being obese we all ran away from him JFL.

You'd suprised how few people know to fight. Taking a few months in boxing and you're ahead of 80% male population depending on where you live

• +1
Most of my friends laugh at these kind of moments and show submission that way. By laughing you are literally saying that you enjoy the joke and they should lowering your status in the group.

My friends after something like that happens: "Come on guys its not funny. Please give it back " Either emotionally or laughing.
If you respond dead seriously they feel that it can become serious and "SuBmIT tO YouR FRAmE" in Redpill terms

Lmao nobody won a fight from him that day. He literally shat on all fight theories about experience. He had no experience at all but 6''6 and being obese we all ran away from him JFL.

You'd suprised how few people know to fight. Taking a few months in boxing and you're ahead of 80% male population depending on where you live
When I was new in the team I had to be submissive and such (with the laughting shit)so I could get up a bit on the ranks, I got more serious and now I'm agresivemaxxing in my team as well, gotta earn respect now (there are only 6 of us remaining from the last year so no more first impressions or some crap, even then it could be solved)

Also read my edit about the humulliation

• +1
height+size theory confirmed again. women don't like big obese tall ogres by and large, but hell they sure can scare the shit out of smaller guys

• +1
height+size theory confirmed again. women don't like big obese tall ogres by and large, but hell they sure can scare the shit out of smaller guys
It's important to asser on MALES too

• +1
lel most girls wanted to fight with me because I seemed more fun and less intimidating. Being TOO intimidating is bad.

• +1
what bro?

that's true. you have a high trust face too tbh
It depends on Angle and lightning. I have features of Low trust but thanks to my youth I look high-trust. It's not something bad tbh I like it

• +1
It depends on Angle and lightning. I have features of Low trust but thanks to my youth I look high-trust. It's not something bad tbh I like it
Like what features owo

• +1
  • +1
Sounds good bro

My fault. Very low IQ of me to not see the letters next to each other on the keyboard kek
ULTIMATE proof that Chad are retarded monkeys

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
Kek I'm very book smart, moggin most studycels in my classes tbh all while being 6'3 robust chad
IQ ticket please?

• +1
I scored 144 in middle school
Fuck my life already, with that IQ I could have effectively sold the bike instead of getting ratted by my friend, it's over for 95th percentileIQcels

• +1
Fuck my life already, with that IQ I could have effectively sold the bike instead of getting ratted by my friend, it's over for 95th percentileIQcels
Kek I got very blessed by God and G E N E T I C. .R E C O M B I N A T I O N

• +1
The only thing because i didn't get bullied in hs while being a autistic retard was because of my height.And never smile ? wtf
ULTIMATE proof that Chad are retarded monkeys
Chad wins at everything,stop coping like a mongloid.:feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1

I'm 5'11'' with 6.4" wrists (fucking <20th percentile) and strong, it works for me so try to extrapolate.

doesn't work tried it

• +1
The only thing because i didn't get bullied in hs while being a autistic retard was because of my height.And never smile ? wtf

Chad wins at everything,stop coping like a mongloid.:feelsrope::feelsrope:
ngl, it's very probably that it was due to your size and being so serious and I'm not even joking, big men scare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
ngl, it's very probably that it was due to your size and being so serious and I'm not even joking, big men scare
i feel like a rapist when im handshaking with short girls,they are so small and powerless FFS i feel bad for them smh

• +1
i feel like a rapist when im handshaking with short girls,they are so small and powerless FFS i feel bad for them smh
Me too man. I feel like I scare them because I'm 6'3 and broad shouldered. I have a pretty face but body wise I probably intimidate them

• +1
keep it up boyo

• +1
Me too man. I feel like I scare them because I'm 6'3 and broad shouldered. I have a pretty face but body wise I probably intimidate them
How much is 6'3 in cm? i was 187 cm and 71 kg when i was 14 years old,i will see how much i am,after 5 years,,i have a medical test for my uni in 4 days,i feel like i should weighted like 85kg by now or even more.

• +1
How much is 6'3 in cm? i was 187 cm and 71 kg when i was 14 years old,i will see how much i am,after 5 years,,i have a medical test for my uni in 4 days,i feel like i should weighted like 85kg by now or even more.
190 or something idk lol. Just keep gymcelling man and make sure you're eating and sleeping right

• +1
I'm 6'0 and big (kind of a fatty ik i'm working on it) and I just can't be an aggressive person, I have friends who are 5'4 and act like complete assholes but i'm just too nice :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• +1
I'm 6'0 and big (kind of a fatty ik i'm working on it) and I just can't be an aggressive person, I have friends who are 5'4 and act like complete assholes but i'm just too nice :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
LOW T ALERT LOW T ALERT

YO GET CHECKED NOW

• +1
LOW T ALERT LOW T ALERT

YO GET CHECKED NOW
too late
article-0-0BA59BBE00000578-649_634x344.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SA7