Be agressive

41D4753700000578-4646104-image-a-1_1498634107063.jpg
this me
beter is that u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
People generally seem too disgusted by me to even make any contact, negative or positive.

• +1
just grapple max buddy boyo

Just be Kyriakos Grizzly theory.

might work in high school, since there's a good amount of girls shorter than me. thanks OP

im 5'6 so I'll probably be fucked in the long run, but oh well, that's the cards i was dealt

If you’re a manlet just become mike Tyson and no one will fuck with you

You need mass, large frame and large skull for that to work. Or atleast 2/3

DISCLAIMER: If you are a <5'7" guy or a hard framecel (or just plain skinny) don't try this, you must be taller than 5'7" (sorry hardcore manlets) and a bit strong (or big) for this to be effective, you can try doing it without it, but for manlets it will lead to people just plain laughting at you for bing the "angry dwarf" and no one will take you seriously if you are weak as a woman (or as big as a woman if it happens to be the case).

I'm 5'11'' with 6.4" wrists (fucking <20th percentile) and strong, it works for me so try to extrapolate.

If you aren't gl fukken normies will try to shit on you. You gotta be agressive, you gotta earn respect, people must know not to shit on you. Don't be submissive, ever, if someone tries to pick on you, you hit him, you need to be mean "wtf are you trying? are you trying me faggot?". Cursing will work, cursing may sound low class and blah blah blah, but it emphazises your words.

In conclusion, be agressive and rude, that way most people will know they shouldn't try to shit on you, not in public at least, that way they'll respect you more. I'm not the biggest of the guys in the grade but people say they fear me the most for a fight due to how agressive I am (I am next to some 6'3" tall 22" or more shoulder width freaking beast, he's my friend tho)

Just look like a terrorist theory, I guarantee you only suicidal people will dare fuck with you.