be careful with extra chewing

A

AstroSky

Banned
did my normal chewing routine today and wanted to see how far I could take it. so I shoved in 10 more pieces of falim gum along with my already 7 pieces I chew a day....chewed not even 20 mins and I felt a burn like no other and also noticed after I stopped it made my temporal muscles more activated and that instantly told me that if you chew too much of a resistance you will cause more unwanted muscle growth.

so far the resistance was just enough to make the lower muscle insertions to grow but when testing the limits it's clear to see you can over do it.

chew right under your limit and take your time.

lesson learned

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and SeiGun
i think my masseters have adapted to heavy chewing. i have this one lump of falim i chew thats so hard it cuts my gums

• +1
Reactions: AstroSky
Im currently chewing 5 orbit gums while waiting for my falim gums. Do you think chewing 3x a week for 1 hour is enough?

Im currently chewing 5 orbit gums while waiting for my falim gums. Do you think chewing 3x a week for 1 hour is enough?
Optimally you need to be chewing every day and start out with a comfortable load and naturally progress

i think my masseters have adapted to heavy chewing. i have this one lump of falim i chew thats so hard it cuts my gums
for how much days do you keep a falim in ur fridge

mfw i was chewing chewing gums everyday as a kid and am still ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
for how much days do you keep a falim in ur fridge
Ive been chewing on the same lump of falim for several months. I just rinse it after every use, put it in a gladbag with a bit of water and its good to use again.

I shoved in 10 more pieces of falim gum along with my already 7 pieces I chew a day
Please dont tell me you chew that shit at once, 4 at a time seems enough for me at the moment

How are you never getting tmj problems with this overchewing , do you chew on done side or both pls?

did my normal chewing routine today and wanted to see how far I could take it. so I shoved in 10 more pieces of falim gum along with my already 7 pieces I chew a day....chewed not even 20 mins and I felt a burn like no other and also noticed after I stopped it made my temporal muscles more activated and that instantly told me that if you chew too much of a resistance you will cause more unwanted muscle growth.

so far the resistance was just enough to make the lower muscle insertions to grow but when testing the limits it's clear to see you can over do it.

chew right under your limit and take your time.

lesson learned
What method you use when chewing to make sure you are chewing equally on both sides and avoid asymmetric gains