Be careful with undereye fillers

NoBonezForMoanz

NoBonezForMoanz

orbitalrimcel
Basically I've got 0.5ml of filler on each side like half a year ago, before I discovered the possibility of increasing eye fat through cold exposure

First things first: IF you decide to do undereye fillers, BE ABSOLUTELY FUCKING SURE THAT THE SURGEON HAS DONE SOMETHING LIKE THIS BEFORE WITH GOOD RESULTS, my surgeon didn't even put it evenly, began on one side to make a line along the dark circle to decrease the size of it, while on the other side he just filled it over the whole area kinda evenly
I thought well it will swell up with water so it will even up, well.. Nah not really, the one side looks ok while the other one sucks as bad as before

Second thing is make fucking sure that the surgeon applies it very deep at the bone, mine did it somewhere in the middle so the filled area became reddish, I thought well it's just swelling it should go away soon
Here we are half a year later the filled areas ARE STILL AS RED AS IN THE BEGINNING, it accentuates my dark circles even more because there's this red under my purple, and it only gets worse when I'm out in the sun

So please please go for fat as that area is so delicate and every small detail can fuck everything up
I think I'm gonna let the surgeon remove those fillers because there's no hope for the red to go away, it just looks worse now idk

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, AscendingHero, CursedOne and 9 others
jfl your dark circles are probably caused more by hyperpigmentation than lack of support JFL HAHHAH

i bet you are ethnic

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, goat2x, CursedOne and 6 others
Can you post pictures? Before & after too, so I can see if something like this is worth getting.

• +1
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz
For fat graft its even more important that you get a skilled surgeon as its easier to fuck up than fillers but when it's done right it is better than fillers imo and like in your case if they mess up on fillers they can get it dissolved however if you mess up fat graft then its harder to fix

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and NoBonezForMoanz
jfl your dark circles are probably caused more by hyperpigmentation than lack of support JFL HAHHAH

i bet you are ethnic
Recessed slav I don't think so, my incisors are straight under my eyes, that recessed you cunt

• So Sad
Reactions: Tyronecell and Deleted member 4464
Can you post pictures? Before & after too, so I can see if something like this is worth getting.
Will post them tomorrow as I can't censor my eyes where I am right now
Ah fuck it that's what it looks like now

Attachments

• IMG_20200722_163030.jpg
    IMG_20200722_163030.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Bitch
For fat graft its even more important that you get a skilled surgeon as its easier to fuck up than fillers but when it's done right it is better than fillers imo and like in your case if they mess up on fillers they can get it dissolved however if you mess up fat graft then its harder to fix
True but fillers have to be done while awake so the surgeon has to go quickly and all that, while with fat grafting they have the time to be precise and all that
It is possible to increase fat naturally tho

Cope fillers are god tier + temporary + stimulate collagen, just dissolve the crap and go to a God tier surgeon why are you such a high inhib drama queen ?

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and inceletto
Kinda yeah, mouthbreathed all my life, malnourished in every fat soluable vitamin out there, basically nonexistant k2 through my childhood, only discovered about nose brearhing like a year ago at 18 fucking years old
But hey my browridge is nice, which protrudes the most when I smile in pics which makes me seem even more recessed
But yeah it is brutal ngl, already looking a lot fucking better than before which keeps me happy in that regard

Undereye fillers is for retards, get MSE with facepulling instead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, SPFromNY914 and NoBonezForMoanz
Undereye fillers is for retards, get MSE with facepulling instead
Yeah it was like maybe 2 months into my looksmaxxing journey, wasn't fully educated about that topic yet
The underlying issue is recession/lack of eye support which has to be fixed ofc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Yeah it was like maybe 2 months into my looksmaxxing journey, wasn't fully educated about that topic yet
The underlying issue is recession/lack of eye support which has to be fixed ofc
Maxilla potraction has been proven to decrease scelar show, that should tell you enough

• +1
looks good i dont understand why u angry xD
Looks fine to me. A bit of red better than nasty dark.
Well it's only cut out but now my dark circles are a lot less dark thanks to improved health and cold exposure so now the red is the first thing that gets any attention, also if I have a bad day (little sleep etc) the dark circles get even more hollow than they would have wirhout the filler
Also now it's two colours below rhe eyes instead of one
All those things accentuate my not so good eye area

• +1
Reactions: godlikesz
So basically one random dude makes a thread claiming that he increased his undereye fat with cold exposure and now everyone on looksmax believes it without question.

You guys are fucking stupid, I don't know what else to say.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, inceletto, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
So basically one random dude makes a thread claiming that he increased his undereye fat with cold exposure and now everyone on looksmax believes it without question.

You guys are fucking stupid, I don't know what else to say.
Most people still are skeptic, don't know where you've got that from man

How long after the procedure has this happened for you?

i bet you are ethnic
If it's HP, how do u fix that if eye fillers don't work?

I am planning on getting under eye fat grafts.

How long after the procedure has this happened for you?
The red was there from the beginning die to swelling but it just stayed there
is there a thread about this?
Yeah I've done one about it

I am planning on getting under eye fat grafts.
That's the better option, I've also talked with someone about this and combining fat grafts with cold exposure afterwards could fix the common problem of fat reabsorption because the body doesn't understand that it "needs" the fat there which will be solved through cold exposure
Ofc it's still theoretical, but if one can increase fat with the cold alone it should definitely help with really making the fat grafts permanent

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Alexanderr and eyebagcel
The red was there from the beginning die to swelling but it just stayed there

Yeah I've done one about it

That's the better option, I've also talked with someone about this and combining fat grafts with cold exposure afterwards could fix the common problem of fat reabsorption because the body doesn't understand that it "needs" the fat there which will be solved through cold exposure
Ofc it's still theoretical, but if one can increase fat with the cold alone it should definitely help with really making the fat grafts permanent
how cold? like sitting in a cold room cold or putting an ice cube on the skin cold? cuz i’m probably getting it in december

how cold? like sitting in a cold room cold or putting an ice cube on the skin cold? cuz i’m probably getting it in december
Ice water cold, gotta simulate winter for the eyes
Here's the thread, was at first for hooding only but recently I discovered that one needs to put on extra fat while doing this to increase undereye fat, basically bulk up a bit for undereyes

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
is fat graft perma?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6856
Your liver is speaking to you boyo.

Your liver is speaking to you boyo.
In what regard?
My liver has never been as healthy as it is now, that's why the darkness even is relatively "acceptable" most days now
Still, my whole gut isn't yet fully fixed, still got some food intolerances (acne from processed shit, grains etc) but overall I'm feeling better with every day

In what regard?
My liver has never been as healthy as it is now, that's why the darkness even is relatively "acceptable" most days now
Still, my whole gut isn't yet fully fixed, still got some food intolerances (acne from processed shit, grains etc) but overall I'm feeling better with every day
You think your liver is OK
I think not.
Do a liver flush (Dr. Moritz)

You think your liver is OK
I think not.
Do a liver flush (Dr. Moritz)
Did some flushes like 9 months ago which introduced a good phase of expelling parasites every full moon, which made me feel a lot better every cycle, better and better skin, better and better digestion, yeah my gut was so fucked up that parasites were a huge issue, as it seems all my life, probably one big cause for my malnourishment while growing up
So yeah in the beginning my liver was fucked up hard, gallbladder as well but if I compare it to now it is magical how good it feels nowadays, it's progressing for the good every day and especially every moon cycle

• +1
Reactions: Usum
Did some flushes like 9 months ago which introduced a good phase of expelling parasites every full moon, which made me feel a lot better every cycle, better and better skin, better and better digestion, yeah my gut was so fucked up that parasites were a huge issue, as it seems all my life, probably one big cause for my malnourishment while growing up
So yeah in the beginning my liver was fucked up hard, gallbladder as well but if I compare it to now it is magical how good it feels nowadays, it's progressing for the good every day and especially every moon cycle
Good you did that then.
Did you try turpentine for expelling other potential parasites ?

Good you did that then.
Did you try turpentine for expelling other potential parasites ?
Nah, I've read about it but when I realized that my body cleanses itself every full moon I let my body cleanse itself how it wants to do it naturally, I do eat gentian root before my meals when full moon tho, it doesn't taste as bitter when it's a full moon or when I'm sick so that's a signal that I should eat that when the occasion is present

• +1
Reactions: Usum
0.5 each side wtf lol

is fat graft perma?

Not all fat stays but a good amount of it remains so if you get the right amount with an experienced surgeon then it will be pretty much permanent you dont need to go back every year or so like fillers

• Woah
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
Not all fat stays but a good amount of it remains so if you get the right amount with an experienced surgeon then it will be pretty much permanent you dont need to go back every year or so like fillers
lifefuel tbh, sounds too good to be true though any downsides

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
so your Hoodingmaxxing technique works for under eye support?
Not support directly but hollowness and dark colour to some extent, support is by bone not by fat sadly
you have to do it every day?
For really fast effects daily is optimal, but 3x a week is also ok, that's what I did the first weeks

lifefuel tbh, sounds too good to be true though any downsides

Downside is that if the surgeon fucks it up then it's very hard to fix even in the best hands you have to get it right first time, there some other more extreme risks but im sure its those risks are the same as fillers

• +1
do you use cold packs? will try it
Everything's in the thread but the quickest and best method is to put ice packs into a bowl of water and put all that into the fridge for min 30min
Then just dunk the face in for 5min or however long doesn't cause unbearable pain

Downside is that if the surgeon fucks it up then it's very hard to fix even in the best hands you have to get it right first time
well, with good amount of money you can find one who wont fuck you up, life fuel tbh if its only downside

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
The only solution I know: https://www.darkcirclesclinic.com/

I hope it's not coping or a scam
check it out and if you go there let us know, i also have to fix dark circles
Not sure if I will be able to make it to London this year, but I don't think that is legit, looks like a typical ethnic scam.
I think I need to confirm if my problem is actually just lack of orbital fat, and if so get the fillers.

Maxilla potraction has been proven to decrease scelar show, that should tell you enough
Yeah exactly, look at Ronald Eids eye area when he first started AGGA years ago compared to now. It's a decent change and he was never an Incel. Imagine what it could do for a true recessed Incel

• +1
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz and Deleted member 685
So, if I understand correctly, dunking your face in cold water will reduce Under-eye pigmentation?

Do you think I can achieve the same results by simply holding ice cubes directly up to the Under-eye area for a couple of minutes?

So, if I understand correctly, dunking your face in cold water will reduce Under-eye pigmentation?

Do you think I can achieve the same results by simply holding ice cubes directly up to the Under-eye area for a couple of minutes?
Not the pigmentation itself, it can give it a minimal decrease i darkness because of better circulation along with sliiighlty more fat
But the pigmentation itself has a lot more to do with health , sleep, liver health, gut health, metabolism all of that