Be extremely careful if you're gonna do NCR

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

toucan
the balloon in nose thing for the unawares. it's great but I've recently sustained a TMJ injury due to it. I went just slightly harder than last time. I was very conservative before, didn't really feel much. by now I've got the placement, the technique, the pressure, the breathing down. so I went for the 5 pumps described in the NCR guide. I heard a pop, felt it in my maxilla and felt pressure in my right ear. on my right side I needed the expansion, and even after the pop I could see a smaller right side airway on the panoramic xray, though not severely so.

I still feel the pressure after a week tbh though possibly less pronounced. I do breathe slightly better but where I really fucked up is chewing after. the pressure indicated TMJ constriction, putting a heavy load on it after wasn't very smart so it snapped. I did go to the hospital where the xray didn't show much damage but especially after sleep where I can't really be careful with the TMJ I get these sandpaper sounds (crepitus) in there. it will take at least several more weeks of soft/liquid diet, swallowing soft/rarely and joint medication for it to get back to a reasonably good level, possibly more.

other issues I had that have since subsided: tinnitus, pain, inflammation. nobody I've seen mentioned this potential side effect so here it is. still surprised it expanded so much that it put the TMJ under stress. anyway TMJ health is crucial, everything should be done to preserve it

@mvp2v1

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: baldgeeza, Racky, Mr.Proper and 4 others
wow hope you get better dude.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Deleted member 21863 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Is there a thread about this? I have no idea what you’re talking about tbh

can u eat popcorn with tmj

• Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
How can one engage in NCR safely?
I guess be even more careful than I was and if you feel pressure in your ear after, be extremely careful stressing your tmj

that guide is pretty god tier though

• +1
Reactions: Racky and AscendingHero
I was planning to do NCR with a chiropractor. Then I realised how crazy I was.

any aesthetics benefits?

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Supposedly, there are aesthetic benefits, but I could not find a video guide on how to do it properly