• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Inflator bulb $5
Balloon less than a dollar

Procedure = free

$500-1000 jew scam

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and DegenerateSkullCell
I’ve done NCR with a practitioner and on my own. I can give you a full guide .

disclaimer: I’ve had the balloon go down my throat (whilst still attached) and it is fucking frightening having a balloon lodged in your throat alone in a bathroom. Tbf this also happened with the practitioner

it’s also avoidable if you’re not a complete retard like I am . The practitioner was also retarded and new .

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Here.

Attachments

• My Self-Treatment Protocol (Locked) - CTS.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 43
disclaimer: I’ve had the balloon go down my throat (whilst still attached) and it is fucking frightening having a balloon lodged in your throat alone in a bathroom.
Just keep your other hand on the pressure valve so you can release instantly when this happens. Or if all else fails keep scissors next to you so you can rupture the balloon via your mouth.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and DegenerateSkullCell
What is NCR for?

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov
Just keep your other hand on the pressure valve so you can release instantly when this happens. Or if all else fails keep scissors next to you so you can rupture the balloon via your mouth.
Yeah I learnt to keep a pin with me the hard way. Only reasons I stopped is because putting a balloon in my nose daily was giving me irritation and I couldn’t do it anymore.

What are your thoughts on NCR? I believe daily NCR, facepulling and chin tucking through the night could yield Salludon/Jamo716 results. There just needs to be someone low inhib enough to try it out

I remember reading abt NCR 3 years ago but forgot it existed

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Cardiologyscribe and bugeye
What are your thoughts on NCR? I believe daily NCR, facepulling and chin tucking through the night could yield Salludon/Jamo716 results. There just needs to be someone low inhib enough to try it out
It helps loosen the sutures. The first time I inflated the balloon in my turbinates it produced a bunch of cracks and noises that sounded like pressure was released around the nasal area. The next night I woke up to cracking/shifting sounds around the posterior cranial base, it's been a couple of years and I still get dozens of these shifts every day in certain head positions. Subsequent inflations did not yield additional benefits.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Cardiologyscribe and SOS-Sonic
It helps loosen the sutures. The first time I inflated the balloon in my turbinates it produced a bunch of cracks and noises that sounded like pressure was released around the nasal area. The next night I woke up to cracking/shifting sounds around the posterior cranial base, it's been a couple of years and I still get dozens of these shifts every day in certain head positions. Subsequent inflations did not yield additional benefits.
How long did you keep it up for?

How long did you keep it up for?
Did daily for a week or two, then once a month and eventually stopped doing them altogether as it was clear that nothing new was being achieved.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Did daily for a week or two, then once a month and eventually stopped doing them altogether as it was clear that nothing new was being achieved.
I mean this is by no means enough time to achieve results. Especially in bones of a fully formed adult.

‘i went gym and dieted for a week or two an saw little results’ if it doesn’t work in tissue why would you assume it would work for a skull

mega cope

I mean this is by no means enough time to achieve results. Especially in bones of a fully formed adult.

‘i went gym and dieted for a week or two an saw little results’ if it doesn’t work in tissue why would you assume it would work for a skull

mega cope
You're misunderstanding something. The point of endo-nasal balloon therapy is to unstuck cranial bones by whacking the sphenoid.
It's not some growth appliance. If your cranial bones are not unnaturally restricted, compressed or stuck to begin with, there is nothing additional to gain by pursuing NCR. In most cases all possible benefits are reaped in the first 1-3 treatments. From that point onward, the body will take the reins, slowly shifting the cranial bones into their intended configuration as per the demands of the musculature over the following weeks, months and years. Hence it's important to fix your posture after doing NCR.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and mvp2v1
Did you get any aesthetic changes?

Did you get any aesthetic changes?
I've been mewing all this time too so it's hard to determine the importance of NCR in particular. Overall I've seen ~8mm increase in palatal width, changes in neurocranial shape and widening of the midface & brows.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, mvp2v1 and SOS-Sonic
I've been mewing all this time too so it's hard to determine the importance of NCR in particular. Overall I've seen ~8mm increase in palatal width, changes in neurocranial shape and widening of the midface & brows.
This may come off as ignorant, but wouldn't thumb pulling generate similar effects? A strong thumb can generate way more force than a balloon.

• +1
This may come off as ignorant, but wouldn't thumb pulling generate similar effects? A strong thumb can generate way more force than a balloon.
Thumb pulling can be very effective in its own right, but it's not the same thing. The reason whacking the sphenoid works is because it serves as a keystone to the skull, articulating with every other bone within it. For example, if you have received blunt trauma to the side of your head, manipulating the sphenoid would allow you to push the temporal bone back out.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and SOS-Sonic
You're misunderstanding something. The point of endo-nasal balloon therapy is to unstuck cranial bones by whacking the sphenoid.
It's not some growth appliance. If your cranial bones are not unnaturally restricted, compressed or stuck to begin with, there is nothing additional to gain by pursuing NCR. In most cases all possible benefits are reaped in the first 1-3 treatments. From that point onward, the body will take the reins, slowly shifting the cranial bones into their intended configuration as per the demands of the musculature over the following weeks, months and years. Hence it's important to fix your posture after doing NCR.
This is a bold faced lie. I say lie because you’re making up facts. If you go on the dean Howell website (the founder of NCR) it is documented that the best results come from daily NCR treatments.

if all it took was 1-3 treatments most of the people would look like models in the after.

also these two guys regularly went for NCR treatment over years :

1843D37B 9BD8 4ADD A3FA CF523259339E
5BDBBE07 1A8F 45EC B6B1 F5913EE22C40

If you go on the dean Howell website (the founder of NCR) it is documented that the best results come from daily NCR treatments.
Dean's treatment consists of 3-4 daily sessions in a row and more after a month or two if needed. This is only because he doesn't work through all of the turbinates in one session. Bear in mind that Dean's patients don't really show any facial changes beyond improved symmetry (which is fine because that's not what he is predominantly trying to achieve).

The easiest way to gauge if you need to continue with the treatments is to go by the sensations. Once you experience no further cracks or adjustments, or tingling in your teeth, you are free to move on.

also these two guys regularly went for NCR treatment over years :
Plato and Ian were facepullers and their photos are quite frauded. They did NCR too, but that was not their main mode of treatment.

Last edited:
  • +1
Dean's treatment consists of 3-4 daily sessions in a row and more after a month or two if needed. This is only because he doesn't work through all of the turbinates in one session. Bear in mind that Dean's patients don't really show any facial changes beyond improved symmetry (which is fine because that's not what he is predominantly trying to achieve).

The easiest way to gauge if you need to continue with the treatments is to go by the sensations. Once you experience no further cracks or adjustments, or tingling in your teeth, you are free to move on.

Plato and Ian were facepullers and their photos are quite frauded. They did NCR too, but that was not their main mode of treatment.
I’ve met Ian face to face. Very symmetrical, proportionate face compared to that old picture and very tall probs 6ft4 ish ( if he did in fact gain 3 inches in height from NCR)

• +1
I’ve met Ian face to face. Very symmetrical, proportionate face compared to that old picture and very tall probs 6ft4 ish ( if he did in fact gain 3 inches in height from NCR)
Old after picture or the before one? I.e. did he keep improving beyond the earlier comparison?

Old after picture or the before one? I.e. did he keep improving beyond the earlier comparison?
Maybe it’s confirmation bias but he looks better than either of those pics in person. Especially the before.

also nudging the maxilla and coupling it with facepulling is Ofc infinitely better. But to say you can significantly impact a cranial bone with a few dozen inflations of a balloon is insane . Think about how many times you’ve faceplanted into the ground on concrete as a kid , and that doesn’t mess up your entire face? Make it make sense please

Maybe it’s confirmation bias but he looks better than either of those pics in person. Especially the before.
Interesting. Plato on the other hand has gone off the deep end with the facepulling, last I heard he was hanging by his teeth from a pull down machine lol.

But to say you can significantly impact a cranial bone with a few dozen inflations of a balloon is insane .
No one is saying that. NCR simply doesn't significantly impact the cranial bones as far as visually perceptible changes go. What it does is it frees the bones so as to return them under the influence of postural forces. This is what results in the long term change. That's why an NCR session typically includes body massage so as to facilitate the post-adjustment cranial changes.

Think about how many times you’ve faceplanted into the ground on concrete as a kid
We didn't do that kind of thing over here.

In all seriousness, singular head trauma can easily fuck up with the cranial structure, especially as a child.

• +1
( if he did in fact gain 3 inches in height from NCR)
How could that be possible? Sorry, I just don't know anything about NCR, but from this thread I thought it affected only the skull

How could that be possible? Sorry, I just don't know anything about NCR, but from this thread I thought it affected only the skull
Your spine shape depends heavily on keeping your skull upright. If the bones in your skull are in the right position it allows your spine to relax and take its natural position. Meaning if you have some level of scoliosis it can greatly alleviate that.

Interesting. Plato on the other hand has gone off the deep end with the facepulling, last I heard he was hanging by his teeth from a pull down machine lol.

No one is saying that. NCR simply doesn't significantly impact the cranial bones as far as visually perceptible changes go. What it does is it frees the bones so as to return them under the influence of postural forces. This is what results in the long term change. That's why an NCR session typically includes body massage so as to facilitate the post-adjustment cranial changes.

We didn't do that kind of thing over here.

In all seriousness, singular head trauma can easily fuck up with the cranial structure, especially as a child.
87F255F3 DB7E 4479 B05A 7B9CE8CFFAFF

This guy was very active on lookism and was also doing drastic measures to face pull.

i haven’t seen any recent posts from Plato. Do you know where I can find what you’re talking about ?

I hagve to aedmiot INK hav e NEV ER hea trd olf this proivceuyre bwedfdore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NCR makes your eyes bulge out, your face starts to look like there has been some pressure inside the skull

View attachment 1144786
This guy was very active on lookism and was also doing drastic measures to face pull.

i haven’t seen any recent posts from Plato. Do you know where I can find what you’re talking about ?
Ah I remember him too! Don John or something? Though he became kind of weird looking, it's evident that he did achieve an impressive degree of changes. I haven't been in contact with Plato personally, but the admin of TGW has and that's where I heard of it.

FB1F29BF 458F 4E60 A6D7 9C49F445D225

This guy was active on lookism and more recently on TGW with his full mewing guide.

it’s a shame him and Don John both disappeared. But Plato and Ian seem to be sticking around after 10 years almost so I guess it’s still beneficial to them? Idk

@betamanlet sorry new to this site and forgot to quote reply

Also I’d say Don_johns became kinda handsome if he had better skin
59E25312 8037 4D3C A39C 1A338E948456
D8F4A8DB 6DC2 4C99 AE2F 3D3EA2C463A6
833CFDC9 6C42 48F1 BEE5 F567F4ED40FB

Last edited:
View attachment 1145805
This guy was active on lookism and more recently on TGW with his full mewing guide.

it’s a shame him and Don John both disappeared. But Plato and Ian seem to be sticking around after 10 years almost so I guess it’s still beneficial to them? Idk

@betamanlet sorry new to this site and forgot to quote reply

Also I’d say Don_johns became kinda handsome if he had better skinView attachment 1145817View attachment 1145819View attachment 1145821
Haven't seen those pics of him, in these he does look less like a retard.

It's more of a cope than mewing tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and mvp2v1
Mental illness

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and mvp2v1