Be grateful for what you have, even when you got nothing

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
On this forum i have rarely saw true incels that has nothing to be happy about in their lives, that have no luck whatsoever. This post is adressed to them but normies could read it too because it is insightful and applies to everyone.

I personally think though this post won't mean anything to you at first sight, read this post as you're blackpilled with realization that nothing will change, nothing will improve, realize that you are at your peak of success health and looks right now, even if you've got the opportunity to change, true incels don't have that like i said, they don't have anything to be happy about in their lives, not even health..

Now once you realized it, i'm going to introduce you to some simple analogy. Our lives may be considerably more bad then we believe.

How good do your life is? I want you to seriously consider this question

Imagine if you were this guy

InCollage 20210130 103412425

Obviously you would say it's over for him, but in his subjective case he needs to find a way to be happy, sort of like distraction.

✅ He is 1 PSL truecel, 5'1 ectomorph and has a severe social anxiety
✅ His parents don't like him, he always run into conflicts with them
✅ He lives on the edge of the poverty
✅ He have diabetes, a major health disease

If you're not in any of these positions, you probably think that your life is tolerable, if not good. Hovewer most of you still complain about anything while you're above 6ft tall and are average looking, you have good loving parents and you don't face frequent discomforts, you are mentally weak.

- Instead of complaining about your life, why don't you embrace the good things that you have? - "hey, i am in better position that the truecel above, so it must be better for me". You have all the basic needs that you need to survive, and the only thing that the universe has ever wanted from you is to be happy, happy within yourself... The true happiness is when you're living in 3x3 house, you're poor and ugly and still happy, this is what i was trying to get abroad, ER was the perfect example of this:

TLDR - BE HAPPY ABOUT YOUR SHITTY LIFE AND STOP COMPLAINING YOU MENTALLY WEAK CUCK

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Bitch, 5'8manlet and 28 others
On this forum i have rarely saw true incels that has nothing to be happy about in their lives, that have no luck whatsoever. This post is adressed to them but normies could read it too because it is insightful and applies to everyone.

I personally think though this post won't mean anything to you at first sight, read this post as you're blackpilled with realization that nothing will change, nothing will improve, realize that you are at your peak of success health and looks right now, even if you've got the opportunity to change, true incels don't have that like i said, they don't have anything to be happy about in their lives, not even health..

Now once you realized it, i'm going to introduce you to some simple analogy. Our lives may be considerably more bad then we believe.

View attachment 1052077

Obviously you would say it's over for him, but in his subjective case he needs to find a way to be happy, sort of like distraction.

If you're not in any of these positions, you probably think that your life is tolerable, if not good. Hovewer most of you still complain about anything while you're above 6ft tall and are average looking, you have good loving parents and you don't face frequent discomforts, you are mentally weak.

- Instead of complaining about your life, why don't you embrace the good things that you have? - "hey, i am in better position that the truecel above, so it must be better for me". You have all the basic needs that you need to survive, and the only thing that the universe has ever wanted from you is to be happy, happy within yourself... The true happiness is when you're living in 3x3 house, you're poor and ugly and still happy, this is what i was trying to get abroad, ER was the perfect example of this:

TLDR - BE HAPPY ABOUT YOUR SHITTY LIFE AND STOP COMPLAINING YOU MENTALLY WEAK CUCK
But to improve you firstly need to be realistic and accept your life

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Yerico7, mogstar and 9 others
the only thing i mog is a cockroach

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstar, 5'8manlet, IncelsBraincels and 11 others
I'd rather be truecel so I could just rope already tbh but here i am stuck in the middle

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: IncelsBraincels and Cain
@BalkanPig gtfih bro. Ово је на тему кад су нас зајебавали да им је теже а имају све на тацни, имају изглед, новац, добре родитеље... а ма све. На крају им ни то није довољно јер су ментално слабићи и пичкице

• +1
Reactions: Bitch, mogstar and Deleted member 2968

View attachment 1052077

he has longer jaw than me, so he life mogs me hard.

most people here cannot imagine what it is like to live with a serious health problem, illness at a young age or what its like living on the edge of poverty.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 11167 and Chintuck22
Hovewer most of you still complain about anything while you're above 6ft tall and are average looking, you have good loving parents and you don't face frequent discomforts, you are mentally weak.
Most here are short, ugly, had a terrible upbringing and overall have a shit life
just cause some random 1/100000000 trucel has it worse than them doesn’t invalidate their problems

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Yerico7, Deleted member 10172 and 8 others
Most here are short, ugly, had a terrible upbringing and overall have a shit life
just cause some random 1/100000000 trucel has it worse than them doesn’t invalidate their problems
Legit but you’re decent looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Copeful
I am unhappy with my circumstances, but grateful to have the ability to change my future. Im alive and have a chance each day to get a better tommorrow, and for that I am blessed.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Yerico7, BigBoy and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar
he has longer jaw than me, so he life mogs me hard.

most people here cannot imagine what it is like to live with a serious health problem, illness at a young age or what its like living on the edge of poverty.
He does mog me too actually, but i don't care and i'm subjectively happy while i'm objectively 6 PSL lower than societal standards. This is what i was trying to get through

You can, hovewer get the surgery and look somewhat better, but you still won't be as happy.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 4430
Not a word I’m happy already

the guy in OP mogs me cause he’s white
he can get Asian girls
so cope
Astronomical cope, i have seen your wrist and based on the antropometry given, you mog both me and around 50% of the forum combined, according to my calculations. You are likely a mentally weak chad who has it better than all of us.

Being currry is a death sentence objectively though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and ItsOver.com
True tbh I think the reason why I am feeling incomplete and miserable is simply that I never went through serious life challenges and never really grew on a mental level like the rest of my peers.

I was raised shielded and isolated and the only way I will escape from this situation is I will have to go through some heavy life-altering shit.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Astronomical cope, i have seen your wrist and based on the antropometry given, you mog both me and around 50% of the forum combined. You are likely a mentally weak chad who has it better than all of us.

Being currry is a death sentence objectively though
my wrist is 5.9” lmao
thanks though

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jon12 and Chintuck22
Couldn't agree more. Just because some random person has it worse than you doesn't invalidate your problems. If that was the case only the person with the most amount of problems (which would probably be some baby in a 3rd world country) would have the right to complain.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 11167 and Copeful
How does that contradict what I said?
I’d rather be the guy in OP cause he has it better
so this post doesn’t apply to me, and I’d bet a lot of other users here

Maybe but you live in a very mixed area

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Chintuck22
Couldn't agree more. Just because some random person has it worse than you doesn't invalidate your problems. If that was the case only the person with the most amount of problems (which would probably be some baby in a 3rd world country) would have the right to complain.
Yeah but you are responsible for your life and complaining won't change anything. This random person is irrelevant to you in any way because happiness is subjective and you will never be happy if you decide to be bitchy.

If i was about to look like pietrosiek then i would be 1000000x happier than i was, because i'm used to my current PSL and i like myself the way i am.

You won't get any meaning of this post because it is adressed to incels, true incels have it the worst and they are still left to be happy. You are beehive minded normoid if you didn't get the post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167 and ItsOver.com
If your life is nothing but being good looking. Then you must have miserable life. Life is more than being good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Perfectionist and Chintuck22
It can be any example, maybe someone uglier than you are, if there wasn't anyone then you would agree with my post, cause either way you will kill yourself.

You cannot be the ugliest specieman to exist so you should be grateful that you aren't, this is what the point of the post is. If no one gets my post it's just shows how emotionally sensitive people are, and how fucking stupid they are after all because i explained why you should learn to be grateful
Gratitude implies acceptance of your situation. If you want to improve your situation you can accept you have it better than others but still want to do better

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 12002

View attachment 1052077

ER might have loved himself, but he was anything but happy. His life was pure misery.

BTW, does that poor guy in that picture really have diabetes?

• +1
It can be any example, maybe someone uglier than you are, if there wasn't anyone then you would agree with my post, cause either way you will kill yourself.

You cannot be the ugliest specieman to exist so you should be grateful that you aren't, this is what the point of the post is.

If no one gets my post it's just shows how emotionally sensitive people are, and how fucking stupid they are after all because i explained why you should learn to be grateful

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Gratitude implies acceptance of your situation. If you want to improve your situation you can accept you have it better than others but still want to do better
Wow, so inspiring. I haven't really heard something like this from you in a while @LondonVillie, i think you should post a philosophical thread too

BTW, does that poor guy in that picture really have diabetes?
No, he doesn't. I used him as an example of person who should have the worse life than you do

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 12002
Wow, so inspiring. I haven't really heard something like this from you in a while @LondonVillie, i think you should post a philosophical thread too

No, he doesn't. I used him as an example of person who should have the worse life than you do
I graduated from a top uni with a degree in anthropology with a minor on philosophy. I’m not that stupid

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, Copeful, Deleted member 12002 and 1 other person
I graduated from a top uni with a degree in anthropology with a minor on philosophy. I’m not that stupid
You seem a lot higher IQ than you actually are ngl, don't take this as a offence but you always post same thing that the average user would post, it doesn't have the complexity to make you specifically stand out like @RealSurgerymax so the people don't actually know that you are high IQ, excplicitly on the knowledge of humans

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 756
Anthropology is a very good field.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Chintuck22

View attachment 1052077

Imagine the cope, if u were in my body u would rope

I’m quiet and still feel the mog

That's good.

• +1
Anthropology is a very good field.
It’s interesting but means nothing in terms of a career. My job is completely unrelated to anthropology

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 12002
It’s interesting but means nothing in terms of a career. My job is completely unrelated to anthropology
Geology might be a little better in that regard.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 12002
You seem a lot higher IQ than you actually are ngl, don't take this as a offence but you always post same thing that the average user would post, it doesn't have the complexity to make you specifically stand out like @RealSurgerymax so the people don't actually know that you are high IQ, excplicitly on the knowledge of humans
Can you elaborate?

• +1
No one is happy. Even jordan barrett probably dreams of being prime lachowski

Can you elaborate?
You always post the things that doesn't actually reveals your knowledge on philosophy or humans. Like you have the same posting history as someone such as @TheCopefulCurry who isn't serious at all and just browses for fun. If i didn't acknowledged your understanding of certain things then i would think that you are an average looksmax poster who doesn't take anything serious, for example you never posted a philosophical thread or some thread which takes effort to comprehend but you can do it

Users like @RealSurgerymax or @Kingkellz are well-knowledgeable on aesthetics, @retard is knowledgeable on craniofacial stuff, @Dyorotic2 is known for biochemistry... But what about you @LondonVillie? You have nothing really going on, people don't remember you for philosophy even if they should, it's because you don't post enough threads and you don't engage in discussions and debates...

It's just my humble oppinion, but i think that you would make good philosophical stuff, i don't force you to make certain threads or post but i'm suggesting you that it would be better if you decide to post something comprenhensive in a while.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, BigBoy, ItsOver.com and 4 others
You always post the things that doesn't actually reveals your knowledge on philosophy or humans. Like you have the posting history as someone like @TheCopefulCurry who isn't serious at all and just browses for fun. If i didn't acknowledged your understanding of certain things then i would think that you are an average looksmax poster who doesn't take anything serious, for example you never posted a philosophical thread or some thread which takes effort to comprehend but you can do it

Users like @RealSurgerymax or @Kingkellz are well-knowledgeable on aesthetics, @retard is knowledgeable on craniofacial stuff, @Dyorotic2 is known for biochemistry... But what about you @LondonVillie? You have nothing really going on, people don't remember you for philosophy even if they should, it's because you don't post enough threads and you don't engage in discussions and debates...

It's just my humble oppinion, but i think that you would make good philosophical stuff, i don't force you to make certain threads or post but i'm suggesting you that it would be better if you decide to post something comprenhensive in a while.
This is a shitposting forum. It seems pointless to be erudite on here

• So Sad
@TheCopefulCurry who isn't serious at all and just browses for fun.
Sorry I’m not as high iq as you bro
allah wasn’t kind to me in that regard either

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, BigBoy and Chintuck22
Sorry I’m not as high iq as you bro
allah wasn’t kind to me in that regard either
You might be high IQ on some specific thing but low IQ on some specific things too

Just because i post different thread than you doesn't actually makes me any higher IQ, you mog me in shitposting and vice versa

Stop comparing urself to other people bro, see.. this is an example of person who doesn't actually like himself and he needs to acknowledge this thread

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Lux and Copeful
Very true OP.

• +1
@BalkanPig gtfih bro. Ово је на тему кад су нас зајебавали да им је теже а имају све на тацни, имају изглед, новац, добре родитеље... а ма све. На крају им ни то није довољно јер су ментално слабићи и пичкице
Дебили с овог форума овде увек налазе разлог да се сажаљевају.Патетично западњачко либерално друштво.

• +1
Good thread.This forum is infested with pussies.Muh my pimple is backk,going to rope,muhh i am manlet at 5'11.And those same faggots insult truecels.Such a pathetic user base

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Chintuck22 and Copeful
Some people focus on the good things about their life and others on the bad things .

• +1