Be like Elliot and learn to love yourself..

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
At the end of the day, one of the things I admire most about Elliot Rodger is that he loved himself, genuinely. Why would he lie to himself otherwise in his manifesto if he truly didn't believe that he was the superior gentleman? His love for himself was downright delusional. He loved himself to the point where he genuinely thought women should approach him. This is the attitude of true self-love.

As much as we all hate our height, face, etc, it's important to identify what makes us superior and lean in on that.

Elliot loved himself because he saw himself as being more sophisticated. He walked red carpets and travelled the world. He was proud of his BMW, and the designer clothes he wore. He was proud of his lineage from his father's side. He saw the world as irrational for not seeing the value that he clearly sees within himself. How you deal with the disconnect of one's own self-love and the way the world perceives it is an entirely other matter. I think Elliot simply failed to contain his self-love in an island paradise. Elliot took the idea of his self-love island like Imperial Japan so to speak.

Love yourself solely and completely, and do not give a drop of love to people who are UNWORTHY of it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 4946, Frank Jack and 37 others
At the end of the day, one of the things I admire most about Elliot Rodger is that he loved himself, genuinely. Why would he lie to himself otherwise in his manifesto if he truly didn't believe that he was the superior gentleman? His love for himself was downright delusional. He loved himself to the point where he genuinely thought women should approach him. This is the attitude of true self-love.

As much as we all hate our height, face, etc, it's important to identify what makes us superior and lean in on that.

Elliot loved himself because he saw himself as being more sophisticated. He walked red carpets and travelled the world. He was proud of his BMW, and the designer clothes he wore. He was proud of his lineage from his father's side. He saw the world as irrational for not seeing the value that he clearly sees within himself. How you deal with the disconnect of one's own self-love and the way the world perceives it is an entirely other matter. I think Elliot simply failed to contain his self-love in an island paradise. Elliot took the idea of his self-love island like Imperial Japan so to speak.

Love yourself solely and completely, and do not give a drop of love to people who are UNWORTHY of it.
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 16571, Deleted member 14543 and 8 others
im gona build a memorial for him one of these days

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 12413 and 6 others
fucking based tbh.

this world doesnt deserve me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 761, Yuya Moggershima and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16571 and Be_ConfidentBro
3 times holocaust champion?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Chintuck22
fucking based tbh.

this world doesnt deserve me
Incels shouldn't be depressed in my modist oppinion, they should learn to get over it.

@Pietrosiek always motivated me when i have nothing to be happy about in my life, he also inspired me to make this thread.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ezio6, Deleted member 761, Bitch and 4 others
3 times holocaust champion?
What do you think of it, should i change the title to something more epic i guess ??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761, Bitch, ItsOver.com and 2 others
A sure way to become a mass shooter.

If it isn't you then it must be them.

And you must make them pay.

@StrangerDanger @BIGDICCJIM lmao

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
TL;DR: learn to cope

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
@StrangerDanger @BIGDICCJIM lmao
Hi elliott rodger here, Hi elliott rodger here, Hi elliott rodger here, Hi elliott rodger here, Hi elliott rodger here, Hi elliott rodger here, Hi elliott rodger here, Hi elliott rodger here, Hi elliott rodger here, Hi elliott rodger here,

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gren, Deleted member 2214 and Deleted member 11406
What do you think of it, should i change the title to something more epic i guess ??
No its a very good one if it was trash i wouldn't even have pay attention to it, it intrigue me cause its different

• Woah
Hi elliott rodger here, Hi elliott rodger here, Hi elliott rodger here, Hi elliott rodger here, Hi elliott rodger here, Hi elliott rodger here, Hi elliott rodger here, Hi elliott rodger here, Hi elliott rodger here, Hi elliott rodger here,
That video was the best ngl

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
He was clearly deluded...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167 and Lux
I think ER was the only true hero in history

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 2968 and Chintuck22
ER's self-love mindset was similar to a foid's. Yet ER was blasted as a "narcy" while girls are praised with "you go girl"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TopzCat1, quakociaptockh, Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others
No its a very good one if it was trash i wouldn't even have pay attention to it, it intrigue me cause its different
I was thinking about this and about: "in the vain threatens the abyss of hell"

But it was too long for me so i choosed holocaust champion lol

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 11053

I do have some superiorities and Im gonna start to love myself. Thank you nigger for this garbage post.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Chintuck22
bru 3 times.. that gotta require some TALENT 💪 puttin in WORK

• Love it
I was thinking about this and about: "in the vain threatens the abyss of hell"

But it was too long for me so i choosed holocaust champion lol
Good choice

• Love it
Uhbnjk

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bndar.337, quakociaptockh, Daydream and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Pietrosiek, Lux and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 7866
reminds me of toth tbh
er is nothing close to toth wdum

toth is literally gay
Toth shames other incels and is insecure as fuck. If he geniunely loved himself, he wouldn't make that many rate threads about himself, he obviously craves attention and approval of other people. While ER doesn't seem to care at all

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 275, Deleted member 2968 and 3 others
Toth shames other incels and is insecure as fuck. If he geniunely loved himslef, he wouldn't make that many rate threads about himself, he obviously craves attention and approval of other people.
thanks for the psychological dignosis of him

hes just gay brub

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Chintuck22
thanks for the psychological dignosis of him

hes just gay brub
Yeah i know, i roasted tf out of him and he deleted all my comments on his profile, he's such a pussy

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 7866
he would've made a cherished member on these forums, taken too early, RIP sweet prince
i think this way is better.

he will always be a legend now

• +1
Reactions: Hekt0r and Chintuck22
If you don't love yourself unconditionally for who you are, including your rough edges, then who will? Even loving parents often try to change you and have a hard time to accept your shortcomings

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, Deleted member 275, Albeacho and 1 other person
What is so funny @Zenturio *and @Iswhatitis19 you obnoxious loud niggers ?

Tell me so i could distract myself from my misery just for a while.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Albeacho
If you don't love yourself unconditionally for who you are, including your rough edges, then who will? Even loving parents often try to change you and have a hard time to accept your shortcomings
Thank you for this inspiring piece of writing good sir.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Bewusst
@Chintuck22 You nigger, why would you name your self that jfl? Im caging so hard rn. :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and ItsOver.com
@Chintuck22 You nigger, why would you name your self that jfl? Im caging so hard rn. :feelskek: :feelskek:
View attachment 1043900
No clue tbh, when i was about to make account, i said just fuck it, let's throw some random shit but now i realize it's such a falio

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho
Fucking bumo for the knowledge and shit

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Incels shouldn't be depressed in my modist oppinion, they should learn to get over it.

@Pietrosiek always motivated me when i have nothing to be happy about in my life, he also inspired me to make this thread.
No joke incels should seriously start meditation and Tony Ferguson type training. Something to differentiate from Normans.
Only thing im afraid of is that meditation gives energy to Lower dimension Spirits that suck you dry. But other then that monkmaxx

• +1
What about trucels that are deformed what should they do?
Why did you quoted my counter-argument against the shitposters?

Are you trying to troll me or some shit, like BTFO we are having serious discussion here.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 10172
Why did you quoted my counter-argument against the shitposters?

Are you trying to troll me or some shit, like BTFO we are having serious discussion here.
I’m a trucel I’m asking u a real ass question

I’m a trucel I’m asking u a real ass question
Unironically improve because that's what you need and becuase you are in competition with others regardless of your PSL

You shouldn't improve if you haven't learned to love yourself. If this intrinsic post didn't explained well enough for you, then idk.. you will learn it initially or rope, because you need a big emotional strength to love yourself even while being truecel

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 10172
Unironically improve because that's what you need and becuase you are in competition with others regardless of your PSL

You shouldn't improve if you haven't learned to love yourself. If this intrinsic post didn't explained well enough for you, then idk.. you will learn it initially or rope, because you need a big emotional strength to love yourself even while being truecel
I’m getting surgery

whatever it takes

• +1
L

loving urself is cope

u being alive=loving urself

killing urself=U hate urself because u went through billions of years of evolution that is meant from keep you alive

• +1
L

loving urself is cope

u being alive=loving urself

killing urself=U hate urself because u went through billions of years of evolution that is meant from keep you alive
It's not cope if it's subjective, it only applies to your own case, love is subjective feeling and you might not need it if you have the love from parents or your gf or some shit

I recommend you watching this vid ngl, atleast i enjoyed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, ItsOver.com and alriodai
@higgabigga what is funny? The post is legit dead serious? I would not laugh even if it was meant to be satiric.

@higgabigga what is funny? The post is legit dead serious? I would not laugh even if it was meant to be satiric.
Mirin how u called me out for jfl reacting ur post jfl, I see ur er maxxing

• JFL
Mirin how u called me out for jfl reacting ur post jfl, I see ur er maxxing
I had to bump my thread somehow i guess... Atleast i'm not speaking to myself and quoting my posts like shizoprenic when bumping threads

I had to bump my thread somehow i guess... Atleast i'm not speaking to myself and quoting my posts like shizoprenic when bumping threads
Using schizophrenic as an insult/ negative attribute isn't really nice. Especially when it's used inaccurately.

• +1
Reactions: Newkid