Be honest do I look skinny in clothes?

louismaxxed

louismaxxed

Bronze
Joined
Mar 20, 2026
Posts
430
Reputation
298
I’m 6,0 around 168 lbs. I included a picture of me in a size medium shirt and how I look shirtless
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5190.png
    IMG_5190.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5191.png
    IMG_5191.png
    6.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Crimx991
No
 
  • +1
Reactions: goo25, arthurfish and louismaxxed
na you look good :feelsyay:
 
  • +1
Reactions: louismaxxed and Crimx991
I’m 6,0 around 168 lbs. I included a picture of me in a size medium shirt and how I look shirtless
Nah not at all you look good:feelsyay: You can see your delts through your shirt u shouldnt need to ask this lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: arthurfish
Nah not at all you look good:feelsyay: You can see your delts through your shirt u shouldnt need to ask this lol
Thanks I Js wanna be sure Casue even the mediums feel baggy sometimes
 
  • +1
Reactions: arthurfish

Similar threads

Casu
Replies
0
Views
14
Casu
Casu
aykz
Replies
10
Views
79
aykz
aykz
D
Replies
1
Views
18
hypocrite45
hypocrite45
C
Replies
2
Views
119
ArjoArjoArjos
ArjoArjoArjos
Z
Replies
1
Views
55
zennxys
zennxys

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Thief
Back
Top