Be like Elliot and learn to love yourself..

Using schizophrenic as an insult/ negative attribute isn't really nice. Especially when it's used inaccurately.
I was self defecating, it was not adressed to you in any way because i used to bump thread this way in the past and now i randomly tag users to keep the discussion going

I must throw a @ giggle at you now, it was addressed to me, haha

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and Deleted member 5746
I was self defecating, it was not adressed to you in any way because i used to bump thread this way in the past and now i randomly tag users to keep the discussion going

I must throw a @ giggle at you now, it was addressed to me, haha
I'll help u bump

• Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22
If every single man had the same mentality as Elliot there would be no hypergamy because women would approach us. He demanded the best and didn't settle for anything less, that's the right mentality to have.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and thecel
If every single man had the same mentality as Elliot there would be no hypergamy because women would approach us.

makes zero sense

He demanded the best and didn't settle for anything less, that's the right mentality to have.

that’s the mentality that women have, and look at the situation now

so many men are suffering all cus women are stuck in their “demand the best and don’t settle for less” mentalities

everyone’s better off when we don’t discriminate to get the best

us men being hypergamous is good only as a defensive retaliation against women’s hypergamy

Last edited:
  • +1
makes zero sense

that’s the mentality that women have, and look at the situation now

so many men are suffering all cus women are stuck in their “demand the best and don’t settle for less” mentalities

everyone’s better off when we don’t discriminate to get the best

us men being hypergamous is good only as a defensive retaliation against women’s hypergamy
It makes sense because we normalized men approaching women, if every dude just acted narcy and entitled to the best women would change. Simping is the only reason women act like whores and shit they like the attention and comfortable life that comes from living off their looks.

• +1