Be low inhib and u can fuck whoever if psl 5.5

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HighIQcel and rydofx
The thing about NoFap retards is that they’re doing NoFap in hopes of women picking up the “DGAF” attitude so they’re really just wasting their time with it. I can’t explain it but you truly not have to Gaf if you ever get pussy thrown your way or not while self improving.
That's true, incels won't understand, women can really feel you. I have learned this myself, I was getting lays most of the time I just didn't give a fuck about it (or was on xans/phenibut).

And you need to be low inhib even if you are chad, you won't get a shit if you are shy and PSL < 6.5

That's true, incels won't understand, women can really feel you. I have learned this myself, I was getting lays most of the time I just didn't give a fuck about it (or was on xans/phenibut).

And you need to be low inhib even if you are chad, you won't get a shit if you are shy and PSL < 6.5
ile szmat wyruchałeś?

kurwa jak ty jesteś zblackpilowany?
ja mam takie szczęście że mnie mama blackpiluje od dziecka xD w skrócie gadała mi że wygląd jest najważniejszy zawsze, jak wyglądałem chujowo to mi to mówiła i tak dalej. Dlatego w sumie też zawsze do tego dużą wage przywiązywałem.
a później to już życie mnie nauczyło troche, koleżanka raz poszła w klubie z innym gościem no to wkurwiłem sie i wpisałem 'men self improvement forum' w google i tak jakoś sie tu dostałem xD

a ty jak sie tu dostaleś?

ja mam takie szczęście że mnie mama blackpiluje od dziecka xD w skrócie gadała mi że wygląd jest najważniejszy zawsze, jak wyglądałem chujowo to mi to mówiła i tak dalej. Dlatego w sumie też zawsze do tego dużą wage przywiązywałem.
a później to już życie mnie nauczyło troche, koleżanka raz poszła w klubie z innym gościem no to wkurwiłem sie i wpisałem 'men self improvement forum' w google i tak jakoś sie tu dostałem xD
nie wieże ze jakaś szmata poszła z innym gościem. Nie wierzę. Maniejsza o to. Prosze tylko zebys nie kopiował mojego calego profilu, avi itd. bo to mnie wkurwia.

5.5 psl is basically chadlite level looks. just be good looking theory strikes again

That’s why I’m just gonna SoftMax and try to stop caring about them. Women can smell an inexperienced simp, you can be Chico in looks but if you act like a shy soy boy cuck she’d just leave you for a more confident chad. Hypergamy doesn’t stop for anyone even if you’re top 1% in looks

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
5.5 psl is basically chadlite level looks. just be good looking theory strikes again

Yes but the difference between chad and normie verging chadlite is quite shocking

Example

Attachments

• FA085776-05E5-43F9-B91A-3BFE327F8509.jpeg
    FA085776-05E5-43F9-B91A-3BFE327F8509.jpeg
    85.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 58ECA1D6-224A-4FD8-9385-2F26A4CCB483.jpeg
    58ECA1D6-224A-4FD8-9385-2F26A4CCB483.jpeg
    106.5 KB · Views: 18
you're saying this to feel good op?
sry but it wont change anything