Be responsible bro, with more effort rewards are more bro, watch more ramirez edits for the motivation brooo

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
The concept of "self vs no self " (as an ethical rather than a metaphysical/ spiritual / ontological debate) itself presupposes these narratives, the blinkered notions of "responsibilty, values" etc being a part of your makeup atleast since the time they had you carrying out the school monitor duties cause you looked like a "good kid"

. I think the narratives came first (sort of as a harmless residue of language but contorted into a magical spell of decay - almost like an arrow poisoned at both the handle and the head , and a la poison which could enter the blood stream simply by contact) in the regard that Responsibility,effort etc is literally a serfdom concept introducted into the lower castes by the aristocrats at the top of the chain (clean the sewers well rakesh and maybe next life vishnu will make you kshatriya), and since these values had to be invented in the first place perhaps as a simply incitement to expedite the shudra's task developed into a moral valuation that eventually overthrow master morality by sheer numbers.

I think self mythology is natural, its just that the heroes of yore actually experienced it subconsciously and in religious ecstasy (perhaps at times of actual war) , lent it to rhyme and then when the time came epics, and in a biologically homogenous fashion ; than the archetypes/ (deluding yourself into think u look like ramirez by watching enough edits) used as a cheap thrill today before one jacks off and goes to bed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PeiFan94
@PeiFan94

• +1
I am sweating like fuck tbh I am wearing thick cowboy cut jeans and two t shirts over each other waiting for salvation of eating at a greek restaurant with friends after I get off work.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
cum

• +1
You should just do fun stuff and engage in some sort of art or craft. I think efforts feel too short term and worthless if they're immaterial. It has to be something I can touch and hold

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss