Be super careful of your gut health buddy boyos, [EXTREMELY IMPORTANT WARNING]

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Eat healthy food, mostly animal products and not the processed kind, that shit has poison in it like nitrites that destroy your cells. Also be super careful with grains, eat grains but in mild-moderate amounts, and always soak them and preferably sprout them if it takes just to be 100% sure they are safe.

My life forever changed 3 years ago when i started going to the gym and was dirty bulking, i was so desperate to gain as much weight as possible (this was before i was blackpilled) and ate a POUND of raw oats daily, not soaked even, just completely raw oats 500g. Raw oats have unholy amounts of anti nutrients especially Lectins which destroy the gut (this was back when i had zero clue about nutrition) I went from going once daily to poop to pooping 5 times daily. I just thought to myself this is healthy and normal. One month after doing this torture to myself i found the first drops of blood in my poop. The rest is history.

Got diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis and IBS soon after, was pooping 5-10 times daily with blood, watery stools, felt fatigued, destroyed, had to go on corticosteroids, they wrecked me further, after a year of suffering i got PTSD and went completely numb and anhedonic, over the few months after this the anhedonia started to get better and better as i was medicated for the condition. After this i got SIFO and SIBO too because of being on immunosuppressive meds + having the leaky gut and IBS already, and my motivation for life went away, currently for example i couldn't care less what is happening around me, im just sitting and staring at a wall or trees and just day dreaming, feeling fatigued and with low energy, haven't masturbated in 1 month or thought of sex, the bacterial and fungal overgrowth has disrupted my libido completely and now i just feel like a vegetable.

Your gut is your second brain, its literally everything, i had brief periods in these 2 years where i went into remission for all of the conditions and i felt 180 degrees different, almost the same as when i was 18. Be giga careful with what you eat

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: reddotguy, flippasav, the MOUSE and 31 others
when i was a kid i couldnt shit so people injected stuff in my ass
is this why im ugly and short?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reddotguy, anactualdude, BrahminBoss and 11 others
Do you recommend probiotics? They did not worked for me, made me constipated + lethargy, sleepy fatigued asf, i was taking lactic acid bacillus, stopped, took some antibiotics and instantly felt much better.

Should I start maybe more slowly? I feel like I am allergic to lactobacillus.

Probiotics are overrated imo.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Eat healthy food, mostly animal products and not the processed kind, that shit has poison in it like nitrites that destroy your cells. Also be super careful with grains, eat grains but in mild-moderate amounts, and always soak them and preferably sprout them if it takes just to be 100% sure they are safe.

My life forever changed 3 years ago when i started going to the gym and was dirty bulking, i was so desperate to gain as much weight as possible (this was before i was blackpilled) and ate a POUND of raw oats daily, not soaked even, just completely raw oats 500g. Raw oats have unholy amounts of anti nutrients especially Lectins which destroy the gut (this was back when i had zero clue about nutrition) I went from going once daily to poop to pooping 5 times daily. I just thought to myself this is healthy and normal. One month after doing this torture to myself i found the first drops of blood in my poop. The rest is history.

Got diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis and IBS soon after, was pooping 5-10 times daily with blood, watery stools, felt fatigued, destroyed, had to go on corticosteroids, they wrecked me further, after a year of suffering i got PTSD and went completely numb and anhedonic, over the few months after this the anhedonia started to get better and better as i was medicated for the condition. After this i got SIFO and SIBO too because of being on immunosuppressive meds + having the leaky gut and IBS already, and my motivation for life went away, currently for example i couldn't care less what is happening around me, im just sitting and staring at a wall or trees and just day dreaming, feeling fatigued and with low energy, haven't masturbated in 1 month or thought of sex, the bacterial and fungal overgrowth has disrupted my libido completely and now i just feel like a vegetable.

Your gut is your second brain, its literally everything, i had brief periods in these 2 years where i went into remission for all of the conditions and i felt 180 degrees different, almost the same as when i was 18. Be giga careful with what you eat
Bro I had blood in my shit multiple times hopefully I have no ulcers or hemorrhoids. Fucking Jews poisoning us with this processed bullshit

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, horizontallytall, Deleted member 20097 and 1 other person
Do you recommend probiotics? They did not worked for me, made me constipated + lethargy, sleepy fatigued asf, i was taking lactic acid bacillus, stopped, took some antibiotics and instantly felt much better.

Eat yogurt twice a week, preferably Greek even tho it’s gross. Also eat raisins

This nigga just admitted to shitting blood 😂.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816 and Deleted member 15827
Eat yogurt twice a week, preferably Greek even tho it’s gross. Also eat raisins
I am thinking of starting lactic acid bacillus again but slowly, but last time I took it for one month, worst month of my life. Infact many others have reported the exact same issue.

• +1
I am thinking of starting lactic acid bacillus again but slowly, but last time I took it for one month, worst month of my life. Infact many others have reported the exact same issue.
Yea stay away from that shit, I have been taking antibiotics for acne and I have to shit like 3-4 times a day. So I have been eating raisins and yogurt so I’m not shitting bricks

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and TsarTsar444

Jfl this is a very common thing, probiotics are a russian roulette, they increase certain bacteria, but depending on the "cocktail" they end up making in your gut, you can either feel better after or much worse, SIBO (which i have now) is exactly that, overgrowth of specific bacteria that causes those shit symptoms you mentioned, i feel like a 80yo men.

Anti biotics are Godsend, don't listen to retards that are againts them, studies have shown that mice that had a completely sterile gut lived the longest. In theory having a gut that has a perfect balance of bacteria is the ideal, but if you have bacterial overgrowth then using Nukes (anti biotics) on the good and bad bacteria is a safer bet then living with bad ones

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, chaddyboi66, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Jfl this is a very common thing, probiotics are a russian roulette, they increase certain bacteria, but depending on the "cocktail" they end up making in your gut, you can either feel better after or much worse, SIBO (which i have now) is exactly that, overgrowth of specific bacteria that causes those shit symptoms you mentioned, i feel like a 80yo men.

Anti biotics are Godsend, don't listen to retards that are againts them, studies have shown that mice that had a completely sterile gut lived the longest. In theory having a gut that has a perfect balance of bacteria is the ideal, but if you have bacterial overgrowth then using Nukes (anti biotics) on the good and bad bacteria is a safer bet then living with bad ones
Really? I’ve been told overuse of antibiotics has a bad impact on food digestion and intestinal health.

• +1

Exactly, like believe me I was bloating like crazy when I was taking lactobacillus, then one day I had to take antibiotics, and damn, like within a day, all my bloating went away..! I felt like I literally respawned. This is why I don't trust people who push probiotics anymore, they almost never worked for me, i also tried different types and brands.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Really? I’ve been told overuse of antibiotics has a bad impact on food digestion and intestinal health.
It does because it kills the good bacteria too, turbo suicidefuel blackpill to learn, but when you have the bad ones in overdrive as well, then you have no choice except just dropping the nukes and ending them all like the scum they are. After that you should start eatinf the healthiest way you can and your gut will naturally re-populate with the good bacteria and hopefully not the bad ones. If it happens a second time then you should go check your thyroid, liver, and ph of your stomach. These 3 are the most common reasons why bad bacteria can overgrow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Danish_Retard, MikeMew'sBitch and 2 others
when i was a kid i couldnt shit so people injected stuff in my ass
is this why im ugly and short?
Who exactly were these people?
What did they inject in your ass?

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, MikeMew'sBitch and galego123
my step mom
some substance to make me able to shit

Arent u the nigga who was smoking, eating liver , eggs , fasting etc?:feelshah:

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Yes the past year to fix the damage already done
Idk if starving + smoke + alcohol is the way son , maybe dont eat half kilogram oats in one sitting that will tear your anus apart :feelsgood:

• +1

good advice that will not be taken\

stupid fucking niggers ont his forum never listen to me

u will all get IBS and leaky gut and suffer eternally

JUST DO A CARNIVORE ELIMINATION DIET ITS NOT HARD YOU STUPID FUCKING RATS

IVE POASTED IT 10000 times LISTEN

also dont eat grains or nuts or seeds ever theres literally no point just fucks you up "sprouting' and 'fermenting' and shit is just cope by people who are addicted to shoveling tasty treats into their fat gullets. Eat what you can digest simpel as

• JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
good advice that will not be taken\

stupid fucking niggers ont his forum never listen to me

u will all get IBS and leaky gut and suffer eternally

JUST DO A CARNIVORE ELIMINATION DIET ITS NOT HARD YOU STUPID FUCKING RATS

IVE POASTED IT 10000 times LISTEN

also dont eat grains or nuts or seeds ever theres literally no point just fucks you up "sprouting' and 'fermenting' and shit is just cope by people who are addicted to shoveling tasty treats into their fat gullets. Eat what you can digest simpel as
Eh i agree with the grains part, nobody finds that shit naturally appetizing like fatty meat, but nuts? That shit is tasty af, if your body find somethinf tasty and its a naturally occurring food, then it means evolutionary its beneficial or at least not harmful to eat

• JFL
Eh i agree with the grains part, nobody finds that shit naturally appetizing like fatty meat, but nuts? That shit is tasty af, if your body find somethinf tasty and its a naturally occurring food, then it means evolutionary its beneficial or at least not harmful to eat
no

i stg just do an elimination diet and everything will become clear to you

DO AN ELIMINATION DIET

FUCK

• +1
no

i stg just do an elimination diet and everything will become clear to you

DO AN ELIMINATION DIET

FUCK
The only carb i eat right now is white rice anyways, everything else are animal products, but if i cut out the carbs completely i will go into ketosis and fuck uo my gains and any gym progress, fuck :feelsbadman:

• JFL
The only carb i eat right now is white rice anyways, everything else are animal products, but if i cut out the carbs completely i will go into ketosis and fuck uo my gains and any gym progress, fuck :feelsbadman:
you can gain weight on keto nigga you just gotta eat a lot of protein

or use honey

I went down the same path starting with dirty bulking. No oaths but kind of

• +1
Brutal bro. I get this too in small amount when I overdo the bulking by just drinking shakes all day. Is it fixable for you?

• +1
thread should be pinned but since it’s actually helpful it won’t

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and TsarTsar444
Brutal bro. I get this too in small amount when I overdo the bulking by just drinking shakes all day. Is it fixable for you?
Not fully, the ulcerative colitis is 90% in remission i would say, but my tounge is always white af and haven't had a libido in a week now, like my sexual drive is gone completely, also have no zest for life like i used to 4 years ago, if i don't take adhd meds then i just rot in my room, eat, sleep, gymcel. Thats it. The white tounge is a indicator that my gut flora is completely fucked and its highly conected to neurotransmitters in brain.

For example, have you ever noticed how PFS, PSSD, PAS, IBD, IBS have all super similar symptoms? There is a theory going around those help forums that finasteride, accutane, and some other stuff like anti nutrients in plants can destroy some important gut microflora in humans and it goes down hill from there, thats where the brain fog, anhedonia, sexual dysfunction comes from.

This is why for example PFS can't be cured by testosterone injections, cause the only cure would be to miraculously eat something very specific that would get the bacteria you destroyed to come back, or take some very specific anti biotics

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 18244
Not fully, the ulcerative colitis is 90% in remission i would say, but my tounge is always white af and haven't had a libido in a week now, like my sexual drive is gone completely, also have no zest for life like i used to 4 years ago, if i don't take adhd meds then i just rot in my room, eat, sleep, gymcel. Thats it. The white tounge is a indicator that my gut flora is completely fucked and its highly conected to neurotransmitters in brain.

For example, have you ever noticed how PFS, PSSD, PAS, IBD, IBS have all super similar symptoms? There is a theory going around those help forums that finasteride, accutane, and some other stuff like anti nutrients in plants can destroy some important gut microflora in humans and it goes down hill from there, thats where the brain fog, anhedonia, sexual dysfunction comes from.

This is why for example PFS can't be cured by testosterone injections, cause the only cure would be to miraculously eat something very specific that would get the bacteria you destroyed to come back, or take some very specific anti biotics
That’s fucking brutal. Yeah I get those and the white tongue but my shitting habits get back to normal after I change my diet to solid food/yogurt and cut out all the gym shit. Maybe you just need to stick to a paleo diet orr?

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and germanlooks
Fucking shit jew nigger poison. I was eating oats for dinner last couple of months and had to shit 4-5 times a day every fucking day i was wondering where all that shit is coming from, i had to wipe so much i got hemorrhoids. Also cant sleep well and generally feel like shit, always low energy and tired. Fucking oats those nigger jew are promoting as healthy can go fuck themselves, FUCK a nuke needs to be dropped and destroy whole fucking jew propaganda infestation

• +1
you can gain weight on keto nigga you just gotta eat a lot of protein

or use honey
what kinda stuff of stuff you eat on a carnivore diet besides obvious

That’s fucking brutal. Yeah I get those and the white tongue but my shitting habits get back to normal after I change my diet to solid food/yogurt and cut out all the gym shit. Maybe you just need to stick to a paleo diet orr?
What do your exactly mean with gym food that you cut out?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
What do your exactly mean with gym food that you cut out?
In my case it was because I wasnt eating anything besides protein shakes, when I stopped the shakes and ate normally my gut sort of fixed itself.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
In my case it was because I wasnt eating anything besides protein shakes, when I stopped the shakes and ate normally my gut sort of fixed itself.
But are oats really that bad? They are one of the easiest ways to get carbs in especially for breakfast. And I don’t think I ever had a problem with them but the maximum I ate a day was also just 100g so idk

• +1
But are oats really that bad? They are one of the easiest ways to get carbs in especially for breakfast. And I don’t think I ever had a problem with them but the maximum I ate a day was also just 100g so idk
People’s stomachs have different capacities they can handle. A lot of bodybuilders do what I did and they’re just fine. Similarly, I guess OP couldn’t handle the toxic shit inside the oats. I’ve never eaten them that much tbh, but yeah I’ve heard you’re supposed to soak them. Grains are kinda bad for you

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
mofo got anhedonia from shitting too much

Do you eat them raw? Thats exactly like eating raw rice or any other grain btw, grains if not cooked are the worst thing you can possibly eat for health, cooking destroys almost all of the bad anti nutrients but also the nutriets leak out as well, cause oxalates are binded with minerals, and when they boil away they take the minerals with them. In the end you are left with mediocre at best carbs with not much nutrition.

The best carb source and also very easy to prepare in different ways are potatoes. No anti nutrients, only solanine but 95% of it is in the skin, and 2/3 of magnesium and potassium are in the flesh so you actually get rich nutrients from potatoes. They are also a complete plant protein as well. Mogger carb in general

@Mogpogs

• +1
mofo got anhedonia from shitting too much
View attachment 1845095
I got it from shitting blood and, having ulcers all over my colon, extreme pain for weeks, and very high inflammation markers (well obviously), the extreme pain made me completely numb one day. I never fully recovered from it.

The thing is im taking immunosuppressants and from reading studies done on mice, they impair testicle function and cause oligospermia. No wonder im not nearly as horny now and my cum volume is small.

Remember how when i did nofap before this disease and medications, for 7 days, i would be extremely horny and when i would coom the cum would come out like guzzling thick milk in big quantities. Now even if i don't coom for 7 days i have zero libido, don't think of porn at all, like im almost axesual

• So Sad
Reactions: wollet2 and Danish_Retard
Do you eat them raw? Thats exactly like eating raw rice or any other grain btw, grains if not cooked are the worst thing you can possibly eat for health, cooking destroys almost all of the bad anti nutrients but also the nutriets leak out as well, cause oxalates are binded with minerals, and when they boil away they take the minerals with them. In the end you are left with mediocre at best carbs with not much nutrition.

The best carb source and also very easy to prepare in different ways are potatoes. No anti nutrients, only solanine but 95% of it is in the skin, and 2/3 of magnesium and potassium are in the flesh so you actually get rich nutrients from potatoes. They are also a complete plant protein as well. Mogger carb in general

@Mogpogs
In the morning I eat a really small portion raw and sometimes in the evening a larger one in a shake. But before i put them in the shake I blend them and make oat flour out of it

• So Sad
Reactions: Prettyboy
It does because it kills the good bacteria too, turbo suicidefuel blackpill to learn, but when you have the bad ones in overdrive as well, then you have no choice except just dropping the nukes and ending them all like the scum they are. After that you should start eatinf the healthiest way you can and your gut will naturally re-populate with the good bacteria and hopefully not the bad ones. If it happens a second time then you should go check your thyroid, liver, and ph of your stomach. These 3 are the most common reasons why bad bacteria can overgrow
Can i check the population of my bacteria currently

I got it from shitting blood and, having ulcers all over my colon, extreme pain for weeks, and very high inflammation markers (well obviously), the extreme pain made me completely numb one day. I never fully recovered from it.

The thing is im taking immunosuppressants and from reading studies done on mice, they impair testicle function and cause oligospermia. No wonder im not nearly as horny now and my cum volume is small.

Remember how when i did nofap before this disease and medications, for 7 days, i would be extremely horny and when i would coom the cum would come out like guzzling thick milk in big quantities. Now even if i don't coom for 7 days i have zero libido, don't think of porn at all, like im almost axesual
Is there any way in mind that will cure ur libido and anhedonia? My libido is probably even more dead but idk u. Life sucks idc now. Its just over

ibs and gut health is related to stress and mental health mostly.

In the morning I eat a really small portion raw and sometimes in the evening a larger one in a shake. But before i put them in the shake I blend them and make oat flour out of it
You don't boil them?? Bruh the negatives are way bigger then the positives raw. Its exactly the same as if you eat raw corn, rice or wheat, oats are a grain as well, they need to be at least cooked. Its not like eating 50-100g raw will cause you big issues, but its still doing at least some small damage for no reason when you can just boil for 10 minutes or just eat potatoes instead cause they mog hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and germanlooks
Poor tser tser :owo:

Get better soon :heart:

You don't boil them?? Bruh the negatives are way bigger then the positives raw. Its exactly the same as if you eat raw corn, rice or wheat, oats are a grain as well, they need to be at least cooked. Its not like eating 50-100g raw will cause you big issues, but its still doing at least some small damage for no reason when you can just boil for 10 minutes or just eat potatoes instead cause they mog hard
I read somewhere that cooking them destroys the good nutrients in them but mostly I don’t do it because I am just too lazy

But I also didn’t know that they aren’t good for you raw so I guess I will look into changing the way I eat them if eating them at all

fuck man. i was eating 300g of oats uncooked daily and also poo‘d 3-4 times a day

thank god i stopped before getting a diagnose

wtf so this fin I’m taking is basically poison? is there any solution? I am destined to be bald, fuck

Don't take corticosteroids
There's a reason they use them only short term

Get some antifungals / antibiotics to clear out whatever it is, and repopulate with probiotics. Take probiotics a few hours after your antibiotic dose. Try L. reuteri species, among others

• +1

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15854