Beard fraud

Deleted member 15939

Deleted member 15939

Gold
I have a wide and unaesthetic jaw (my biggest flaw) . I will try to do beard fraud. I'm 22 years old, do you think I look too old with this beard morph? I do not have enough money for jaw surgery That's why I have to grow a beard until I can find enough money. and can u rate me with and without beard
Screenshot 20211204 183257 Gallery

Screenshot 20211204 183449 Beard

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member, BearBoy and 4 others
I have a wide and unaesthetic jaw (my biggest flaw) . I will try to do beard fraud. I'm 22 years old, do you think I look too old with this beard morph? I do not have enough money for jaw surgery That's why I have to grow a beard until I can find enough money. and can u rate me with and without beard
View attachment 1426137
View attachment 1426138
you could easily fix your jaw with fillers, its your eyes and huge ass forehead you have to worry about, you won't listen and cover that forehead with your hair and u keep posting the same shit.. its over for u

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Deleted member 14781, Danish_Retard and 3 others
you could easily fix your jaw with fillers, its your eyes and huge ass forehead you have to worry about, you won't listen and cover that forehead with your hair and u keep posting the same shit.. its over for u
Fringe or any shit don't fit my skull shape, stop giving the same advice to my every post. think if fringe would fit that guy???
Images 2

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy and Deleted member 14918
nigga get your fringe out so I can see, get fillers in your jaw to make it angular, fat grafting on your undereyes, wear contacts.. fucking muppet you dont even need any hardcore surgeries maybe a rhino, you will be psl4.5 and do well with average girls if u fix ur autist personality as well

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member, Deleted member 15939 and 1 other person
nigga get your fringe out so I can see, get fillers in your jaw to make it angular, fat grafting on your undereyes, wear contacts.. fucking muppet you dont even need any hardcore surgeries maybe a rhino, you will be psl4.5 and do well with average girls if u fix ur autist personality as well
Images 2

Broooooooo i dont have money for those surgeries (filler or implants) . I just need a beard to hide my idiot jaw :unsure:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
I look better with beard but i look older :(. My only hope milfs :feelsgood:

You look decent

are u unemployed
I study. My department is very popular in my country. So i can be 5 psl after 10 years but i must care my youth you know :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14918
View attachment 1426137
View attachment 1426138
What's your body fat %?

From what I see you have ideal healthy skin, great hair (no signs of balding), mogger brows, and the jaw is not even that bad.

Your main problems (in my opinion) are:
Small and narrow neck
Face fat
Eyebags

Here's what you look like after fixing the eyebags and narrow neck:
2626769 Screenshot 20211204 183257 Gallery 1
2626769 Screenshot 20211204 183257 Gallery

I can imagine you'd look even better if you are leaner than now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15939
Lose body fat nigg a

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918
What's your body fat %?

From what I see you have ideal healthy skin, great hair (no signs of balding), mogger brows, and the jaw is not even that bad.

Your main problems (in my opinion) are:
Small and narrow neck
Face fat
Eyebags

Here's what you look like after fixing the eyebags and narrow neck:
View attachment 1426169View attachment 1426170

I can imagine you'd look even better if you are leaner than now.
My bf like 18% im skinny fat bro. How can i get rid of those eyebags. Thats my other flaw :hnghn: and i already train my neck. Its important i agree with u

It isnt his forehead jfl, its his lower third shape all together, eyes are ok to look at

• +1
My bf like 18% im skinny fat bro.
I'd say you try to lose about 8% or 6% more and see the results (but you must start lifting and grow more muscle as having 10% bf without muscle will make you look extremely scrawny), and even if it didn't make a huge difference it's still beneficial to your health.
How can i get rid of those eyebags
There are many products for the eyebags.

Last edited:
  • +1
What u look like at 12% bf and clean shave? U need thick neck, tats, tan and beard
Idk I have hardly ever worked out in my life. but when i get thin and weak i look like an alien tbh.
My jaw so big and i need a beard imo
Screenshot 20211204 195952 Gallery
Screenshot 20211204 195840 Gallery

jfl ignore the big forehead, dont type twat
Screenshot 20211204 202748 Beard
i think i should grow it longer and dye it black ?:unsure:
Then i will be completely masculine and milf slayer :feelsgood:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Primordial
Ita not buccal fat bro. My jaw bone structure so weird. I have deformed jaw
You can lose so more body fat lmao You have 18%, you can bring it to the 10%