Beard is a looksmin or a looksmax? Do girls like beards?

lyniahihi

lyniahihi

Bronze
I know for sure that if you want to appeal to 15 - 20 yo girls, it's better to have no facial hair at all because most of them prefer pretty boy with soft features
i'm 32, but i easily larp as 23 since im nw1 and great collagen, the only oldcel feature i have is my beard
i'm half french half maroccan, so i have a full beard like ethnic have, i always clean shave because my bones are very decent

the problem is that, i always have that beard shadow stuble no matter what, but in clubs or bars where it's dark, most girls think i'm like 20 since you cant really notice the beard shadow

i banged a 17yo girl from tinder a week ago but it was at night time, larped as a 20yo student

i met her again in day light yesterday, and she was like : you look like you are 23 - 25 because you have a strong beard (i was clean shave)

basically no facial hair = better for young girls 15 - 20 yo girls
facial hair = better for girls in their 20's and after?

any advice?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔, Deleted member, Zylk and 2 others
bro literally who cares if you can larp as 23 in 32 and bang 17 yo girls. quit this site and fuck bitches.

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, Deprived, helpmegod and 5 others
keep slaying jbs, mirin ur low inhib

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IhateDentists, potentialzaddy, EverythingMaxxer and 1 other person
Stubles

• +1
Reactions: Umbra and Deleted member 8988
i am yet to see someone who is in his early 30's looking legit like early 20's

Only saw claims and if someone backed it up with a pic it wasnt the case at all and he was coping

Hopefully that 17 year old is this guy next time :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15089, Deleted member, Umbra and 2 others
i banged a 17yo girl from tinder a week ago but it was at night time, larped as a 20yo student
my man! Just keep doing that. Bang lots of 16 and 17 year olds and enjoy life

my man! Just keep doing that. Bang lots of 16 and 17 year olds and enjoy life

as long as it's not a big taliban beard it's good. Having a beard isn't going to make you from subhuman to normie or anything like that but it can help you fit into a niche like lumberjack or something.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eyes, Umbra, Mewton and 3 others
stubble is a plus but long beard is no no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, Virgin at 29 😔, Umbra and 3 others
I know for sure that if you want to appeal to 15 - 20 yo girls, it's better to have no facial hair at all because most of them prefer pretty boy with soft features
i'm 32, but i easily larp as 23 since im nw1 and great collagen, the only oldcel feature i have is my beard
i'm half french half maroccan, so i have a full beard like ethnic have, i always clean shave because my bones are very decent

the problem is that, i always have that beard shadow stuble no matter what, but in clubs or bars where it's dark, most girls think i'm like 20 since you cant really notice the beard shadow

i met her again in day light yesterday, and she was like : you look like you are 23 - 25 because you have a strong beard (i was clean shave)

any advice?
short stubble > clean shaven > beard
provided you have a decent jawline

any advice?

I’m two years older than you and basically in the same situation.

What I find is that if you have any oldcel traits(dark stubble) they will be on to you.

You might as stick to clean shaving until you can’t larp anymore and keep slaying jbs.

Only saw claims and if someone backed it up with a pic it wasnt the case at all and he was coping
I don’t think I look early 20’s but I’m almost mid 30 and depending on who I ask(age demographic) I’ve had a variety of answers, from (believe it or not) 18(I don’t look it at all) to 26ish.

short stubble > clean shaven > beard
provided you have a decent jawline
Depends who you’re trying to appeal to.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived
looksmin for jb

Stubble. You should never have a full beard. Also to all the chomo freaks saying “muh u can’t have jb appeal with muh stubble muh muh” if that were true then Ian Somerhalder wouldn’t have been a household name among teenage girls (those were his target demo don’t even begin to try to cope on this)

Prettyboys with stubble are still prettyboys, and “muh muh jbs” like prettyboys. (An even better example than ian somerhalder might be zayn malik. Still massive prettyboy appeal with facial hair.)

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔, EverythingMaxxer, Umbra and 2 others
If stubble exposes you as an oldcel, you can laser remove your facial hair, will save you the trouble of shaving it too. Especially when you start to have grey hairs.

Depends on the person

If stubble exposes you as an oldcel, you can laser remove your facial hair, will save you the trouble of shaving it too. Especially when you start to have grey hairs.

any advice?
Beard is a looksmaxx if you have bloat face ..its a looksmin if you have a defined chiseled face .. talking from personal experience

• +1
Reactions: browncell, Youngbuffet and autistic_tendencies
youre asking this in a forum of 13-20 yo kids

obviously they will all they that its better not having a beard. JBs dig faggots with no beard and a gay fringe haircut. Those unable to grow a beard at the age of 30 will not be able to attract foids his age or majority of >20 yo women.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan and Deleted member 8988

any advice?

They really dont

If u got a good face.. stubble is good

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 19551

I am constantly guessed as 23-24, but I have had both hard surgeries + soft tissue surgeries, plus profhilo HA fillers (very mild, just under eye area). That allows me to sleep with girls who are 18-22.
Zero hairloss so far fortunately.

Without any looksmaxing it would be hopeless to sleep with girls this age. You need to have some 'cuteness' factor or neotenousness in addition to masculine features or they will think of you as too old.

As for the beard: I don't think beard or clean shaven are ideal. Stubble (dark) is ideal in my experience, both for IRL cold approach and dating apps (highest amount of matches for women looking for short flings). 3mm stubble is great and easy to upkeep with a machine.

Last edited:
Not just JBs but women under 25 prefer clean shaven and that's all that matters.

Depends on a lot of things. How good your Jaw is how good your beard is and if you maintain/trim it properly.

Rn when I try growing a beard it looks subhuman because of how uneven and patchy it is I'm only 19 tho. If you can grow a full beard with no holes probably ideal unless you have god tier jaw. Try experimenting with no beard a stubble and a full beard.

any advice?
vive la france :feelsgood: i'm french as well, idk if it's a halo or if we are considered clowns in foreign countries
my man slaying underage girls while frauding as a student --> i diagnose you with chad

double sent wtf