Beard line in relation to mandible growth

Tom Jones

Tom Jones

Herdsman
I once read some aspie hypothesis that if your beard line extends down your neck it is because your mandible was meant to be larger.

show examples of well developed men with neck beards

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member, incel194012940, Mewton and 2 others
my beard doesnt grow on my neck at all but then again there isn’t much growth

2776720_2729684_jnjk.jpg

my friend with a massive lower third has one

gandy has one

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones
I once read some aspie hypothesis that if your beard line extends down your neck it is because your mandible was meant to be larger.

show examples of well developed men with neck beards
literally thought this a few months ago, was gonna make a thread but thought it was retarded and no one would notice

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 16371 and Tom Jones

• +1
You might be right....;

• +1
This is a massive cope. There's little to no relation to forward growth and your beard. "Recession" is genetic and not due to muh soft foods or other bullshit. Also unless you're class 2/3 malocclusion, then your jaws grew correctly.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Amnesia, Sigmamale, chemosh and 7 others
You might be right....;
Maybe to some extent. Some growth down on the neck but not ultra neck beard. I haven’t seen that on a good jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
This is a massive cope. There's little to no relation to forward growth and your beard. "Recession" is genetic and not due to muh soft foods or other bullshit. Also unless you're class 2/3 malocclusion, then your jaws grew correctly.
mouth breating is the biggest issue. both my parents have average growth, brother is average growed, i am recessed because of mouth breathing due to narrow palate.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and Tom Jones
mouth breating is the biggest issue. both my parents have average growth, brother is average growed, i am recessed because of mouth breathing due to narrow palate.
Yeah I think there def is a correlation

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
0 correlation. You mouth breathed because your palate and airways were too small due to your retruded jaws. What your parents look like doesn't matter. I look nothing like my parents.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and tyronelite
0 correlation. You mouth breathed because your palate and airways were too small due to your retruded jaws. What your parents look like doesn't matter. I look nothing like my parents.

that is not true. It is firmly confirmed in many mammals In humans because we grow so slow no quality studies have been done

that is not true. It is firmly confirmed in many mammals In humans because we grow so slow no quality studies have been done
Yeah, because the monkeys in those studies have much softer alveolar bones than humans. Do some research before spreading anti-science disinformation like this.

Yeah, because the monkeys in those studies have much softer alveolar bones than humans. Do some research before spreading anti-science disinformation like this.
okay bro. if you have balls, make your kids constantly breath from their mouth. it is going to be a good experiment.

Nice rebuttal :feelsuhh:, show me one study that isn't a correlation vs causation mix up intended to trick teenagers to sell mewing devices.
mse expands the palate, it also expands the nose's skeletal airways. it all comes in a package.

on your face, maxilla is the driving power of your atractiveness.

okay bro. if you have balls, make your kids constantly breath from their mouth. it is going to be a good experiment.
Most kids do breathe through their mouth. Then they breathe through their nose when they get older. If they don't naturally transition, then there's something mechanically wrong that prevents them.

The same shit applies to kids in "muh primitive villages" that all the mew copers jerk off to. The kids walk around mouth breathing and then start naturally breathing through their nose as they develop. They don't need a fucking mew device.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale and ilovelamp08
mse expands the palate, it also expands the nose's skeletal airways. it all comes in a package.

on your face, maxilla is the driving power of your atractiveness.
MSE mechanically cracks the maxilla with a device to move it apart. JFL at your IQ thinking your tongue can accomplish anything close to it. It's not bone remodeling lmfao.

Most kids do breathe through their mouth. Then they breathe through their nose when they get older. If they don't naturally transition, then there's something mechanically wrong that prevents them.

The same shit applies to kids in "muh primitive villages" that all the mew copers jerk off to. The kids walk around mouth breathing and then start naturally breathing through their nose as they develop. They don't need a fucking mew device.
its hard to change habits like breathing after childhood. it doesnt grow into nose breathing from mouth breathing by itself.

But it is also proven that hard mastication induces expressions of various proteins including growth factors

its hard to change habits like breathing after childhood. it doesnt grow into nose breathing from mouth breathing by itself.
Have you never seen an elementary school class? Literally all of them breathe through their mouth. Nobody tells them to "start mewing and nose breathing brah". They just naturally do it.

MSE mechanically cracks the maxilla with a device to move it apart. JFL at your IQ thinking your tongue can accomplish anything close to it. It's not bone remodeling lmfao.
Jh75d57kytz51

Last edited:
But it is also proven that hard mastication induces expressions of various proteins including growth factors
Yeah no shit chewing makes the masseter bigger. It has nothing to do with your maxilla or anything aside from that. The only argument that can be made is that chewing increases the masseter attachment point (aka flared gonions) but even that is speculative at best.

Yeah you utter informed cretin. It uses a device. How can you even make posts like this when you have absolutely no clue what you're on about? That nasal aperture is also comically big due to a mechanical device creating it. JFL at being retarded enough to think that happens naturally.

Yeah no shit chewing makes the masseter bigger. It has nothing to do with your maxilla or anything aside from that. The only argument that can be made is that chewing increases the masseter attachment point (aka flared gonions) but even that is speculative at best.
No these studies showed mandibular growth

Yeah you utter informed cretin. It uses a device. How can you even make posts like this when you have absolutely no clue what you're on about? That nasal aperture is also comically big due to a mechanical device creating it. JFL at being retarded enough to think that happens naturally.
fucking retarded. did i say naturally? i said mse expands the airways and you said no it doesnt happen.

fucking retarded. did i say naturally? i said mse expands the airways and you said no it doesnt happen.
You didn't say that lmfao. Keep making shit up when you're clearly wrong about mewing and mouthbreathing and implicate a mechanical medical device as evidence. Fucking retard.

Also it only increases your nasal airway by comically expanding your nasal aperture to a ridiculous degree It doesn't increase the airway behind your mandible.

Also it only increases your nasal airway by comically expanding your nasal aperture to a ridiculous degree It doesn't increase the airway behind your mandible.
wow wow you have achived a next level in talking big but bullshit.

wow wow you have achived a next level in talking big but bullshit.
lol not even a formulated response. Get btfo'd you disinformation-spreading anti-science schizoid.

lol not even a formulated response. Get btfo'd you disinformation-spreading anti-science schizoid.
listen to me you fucking retarded:

you (retarded) said mouth breathing has no causation to recession of jaws.

and i said you are wrong.

later then you said i am wrong and its just a lie to sell mewing devices to kid.

and later i said mse actually expands your palate and airways.

and you started barking a like retarded dog : "muh muh natural"

i didnt say natural.

listen to me you fucking retarded:

you (retarded) said mouth breathing has no causation to recession of jaws.

and i said you are wrong.

later then you said i am wrong and its just a lie to sell mewing devices to kid.

and later i said mse actually expands your palate and airways.

and you started barking a like retarded dog : "muh muh natural"

i didnt say natural.
I don't get how you go from mouth breathing to mse and somehow prove your point? Your chain of logic is utterly retarded and makes no sense. Using a medical device to forcefully crack and expand your maxilla has nothing to do with mouth breathing causing recession.

I don't get how you go from mouth breathing to mse and somehow prove your point? Your chain of logic is utterly retarded and makes no sense.
doctor advised a way to expand my palate when i was a kid. we were poor at that moment and mom didnt give a fuck. now i am a recessed, heavy mouth breather male with a still narrow maxilla.

my family have average growth. just me being recessed.

doctor advised a way to expand my palate when i was a kid. we were poor at that moment and mom didnt give a fuck. now i am a recessed, heavy mouth breather male with a still narrow maxilla.

my family have average growth. just me being recessed.
Ok? He advised to expand your maxilla using a medical device because it was narrow. It had nothing to do with mouthbreathing or anything, just plain genetics.

All my male ancestors managed to get girls but I'm incel. What your parents look like doesn't matter.

I think @forevergymcelling has some neckbeard despite very large mandible

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones and Mewton
Ok? He advised to expand your maxilla using a medical device because it was narrow. It had nothing to do with mouthbreathing or anything, just plain genetics.
well narrow palate might be caused from genetics but the forward growth is clearly attached to nose breathing

Quick Google search and you'll see that cavill and Hernan drago both have beard hair that travels down their necks.

• +1
well narrow palate might be caused from genetics but the forward growth is clearly attached to nose breathing
No it's not. My maxilla is like 10mm recessed and I breathed through my nose for as long as I can remember. I don't see how it's "clearly attached" when you've yet to actually provide a mechanism for it.

Quick Google search and you'll see that cavill and Hernan drago both have beard hair that travels down their necks.
Those are not bad. I was thinking more like

david-beckham.jpg

• +1
Reactions: ilovelamp08
Those are not bad. I was thinking more like

david-beckham.jpg
Gotcha, like all the way down. I have like 12mm or so of mandible recession and my beard doesnt make it as far down as Beckhams. He doesn't look recessed either

that has to be cope

Gotcha, like all the way down. I have like 12mm or so of mandible recession and my beard doesnt make it as far down as Beckhams. He doesn't look recessed either
No hes not recessed.

• +1
Reactions: ilovelamp08