Beardfraud vs jaw implant

bogii

bogii

imprisoned, I'll be back.
Would you rather beardfraud for the rest of your life or get a wraparound jaw implant for like 10k?

I could get the money but fuck, I don't know if it's worth it just to get a relationship :lul:

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player
I know bones mog and beard is always looksmin but what about the risks with a jaw implant, like it could look too uncanny or something goes wrong idk.

And people around you notice what a fucking retard you are for changing your face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 17829
Would you rather beardfraud for the rest of your life or get a wraparound jaw implant for like 10k?

I could get the money but fuck, I don't know if it's worth it just to get a relationship :lul:
lol everything is worth it just to get a relationship

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Wallenberg, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
If I had the money , jaw implants, otherwise beardfraud

• So Sad
Reactions: bogii
lol everything is worth it just to get a relationship
If I had the money , jaw implants, otherwise beardfraud
fuck man I hate my life :lul:

i just wanted to get rhino and maybe some tiny amount of filler to make my jaw a little bit more angular.

But getting rhino before jaw implant is fucking stupid:feelswhy:

and there aren't fucking surgeons in Europe that do custom wraparound jaw implants fuck

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 17829
naah I ain't getting no jaw implants @Predeterminism, fuck having straight or flared gonions tbh:feelsbadman:

I only need chin procedure like some Looksmax bros recommended me, maybe in the future some jaw angle implants though

beard fraud then when money is there no cope genio or implants

• +1
beard fraud then when money is there no cope genio or implants
getting my cbct scan and then I can see what I need, rhino for sure but maybe some chin procedure too, maybe I can combine rhino and chin with Dr Z

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
Bimax

• JFL
getting my cbct scan and then I can see what I need, rhino for sure but maybe some chin procedure too, maybe I can combine rhino and chin with Dr Z
pm me pics of yr face

• +1
To be honest, doing both would ascend you.

I would say.

Jaw implants = +1PSL
Stubble = +0.25-0.75 PSL (depending of how much it hides your failo, for example : dude ascended with beard)

Both = +1.25-1.5PSL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, stuckneworleans and bogii
To be honest, doing both would ascend you.

I would say.

Jaw implants = +1PSL
Stubble = +0.25-0.75 PSL (depending of how much it hides your failo, for example : dude ascended with beard)

Both = +1.25-1.5PSL
im gonna see what makes sense because, imagine getting jaw implants and looking like a bogdanoff uncanny retard, will descend me more than ascend.

let's see what bones I have under this ethnic thick skin with cbct scan and then I can see what would benefit me the most tbh

• +1
im gonna see what makes sense because, imagine getting jaw implants and looking like a bogdanoff uncanny retard, will descend me more than ascend.

let's see what bones I have under this ethnic thick skin with cbct scan and then I can see what would benefit me the most tbh
Except if you have already a large jaw, implant will benefit you, and even in the first case, you can play the 0.1% best jaw game (there's one tiktoker doing that, he has many foids craving him)

Ofc I'm talking in the case you're doing implant that are designed for your jaw, and doesn't looks too "off", which is feasible for most men, I'm not talking about shotgun wraparound implants or bogdanoff tier surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and bogii
Except if you have already a large jaw, implant will benefit you, and even in the first case, you can play the 0.1% best jaw game (there's one tiktoker doing that, he has many foids craving him)

Ofc I'm talking in the case you're doing implant that are designed for your jaw, and doesn't looks too "off", which is feasible for most men, I'm not talking about shotgun wraparound implants or bogdanoff tier surgery.
I have narrow jaw + no broad chin so normally perfect candidate for jaw implant :feelswah:

• +1
a beard is a easy looksmax and you literally can’t botch a beard

• +1
Reactions: bogii and Cidre enjoyer
fillers mog implants

One reason that i dont like frauding is because you cant try new styles.
I mean, one day maybe you wanna try a look without a beard and you just cant otherwise you will show your bad chin

Just fix your face.

• +1
One reason that i dont like frauding is because you cant try new styles.
I mean, one day maybe you wanna try a look without a beard and you just cant otherwise you will show your bad chin

Just fix your face.
yea I'm gonna do that, I don't wanna beardfraud my whole life

why though? they migrate and have to be redone :feelsbadman:
they never migrate if they are injected properly especially fillers like radiesse which are almost the same as bone + you have more control on it as you progressively fill the area and can be removed easily by dissolving them and don't need anesthesia , incision , recovery etc...

jaw implants are simply not what a narrow jaw needs , look at how the implant looks like in your mandible angles :
Metal-Hardware-Guides-in-Custom-Jawline-Implants-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg

nobody has a jaw like this lol , the implant only stretches out the corners of your mandible while you need a whole mandibular body augmentation which can be done with fillers

there are some surgeries that can widen the jaw : side wing osteotomy and MSDO
combine them with fillers and you're good to go

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Danish_Retard and bogii
they never migrate if they are injected properly especially fillers like radiesse which are almost the same as bone + you have more control on it as you progressively fill the area and can be removed easily by dissolving them and don't need anesthesia , incision , recovery etc...

jaw implants are simply not what a narrow jaw needs , look at how the implant looks like in your mandible angles :
Metal-Hardware-Guides-in-Custom-Jawline-Implants-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg

nobody has a jaw like this lol , the implant only stretches out the corners of your mandible while you need a whole mandibular body augmentation which can be done with fillers

there are some surgeries that can widen the jaw : side wing osteotomy and MSDO
combine them with fillers and you're good to go
high iq:feelsbadman: should I even consider implants or just kick the idea out of my head?

But osteometies are still better than fillers for chin for example?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard
high iq:feelsbadman: should I even consider implants or just kick the idea out of my head?

But osteometies are still better than fillers for chin for example?
yeh never choose fillers over genioplasty for recessed chin

and for the jaw , there are decent fillers surgeons in brazil : igor alves , nayane pacheco , arthur gasperazzo

best one IMO is arthur gasperazzo , he is the one who ascended this rope-tier mandible cel

• +1
yeh never choose fillers over genioplasty for recessed chin

and for the jaw , there are decent fillers surgeons in brazil : igor alves , nayane pacheco , arthur gasperazzo

best one IMO is arthur gasperazzo , he is the one who ascended this rope-tier mandible cel

😢 brazil? aren't there any in Europe? I'll have to search for some who do radiesse

and my chin is not recessed, just not projected enough :feelswah:

Get jaw implants

jfl @ you if you get fillers, in 6 months you'll have a bloated face with 0 angularity and a couple years after that the filler will have migrated and it will be very difficult and expensive to dissolve all of it.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 7098 and bogii
View attachment 1634860
Get jaw implants

jfl @ you if you get fillers, in 6 months you'll have a bloated face with 0 angularity and a couple years after that the filler will have migrated and it will be very difficult and expensive to dissolve all of it.
not all mandible shapes are good candidates for jaw implants

many will end up looking like this :
R7Mhzbf.png

• +1
How to prove you have no idea what you're talking about in one post:

R7Mhzbf.png
This isn't about mandible shape, it's about jaw width to zygomatic width. He already had a good jaw width for his face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098

R7Mhzbf.png
maybe he wanted the flared gonion look?

I will take beardrauf and already bought minox for that

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and bogii
If the beard actually looks good I’d do that before getting surgery but that’s just me

njJd8cw_d.webp

• +1

This isn't about mandible shape, it's about jaw width to zygomatic width. He already had a good jaw width for his face.
what about a round jaw? here fillers?

my zygomatic width is 149mm, how to measure jaw width?

If the beard actually looks good I’d do that before getting surgery but that’s just me

njJd8cw_d.webp
yeah I can create a square jaw with my beard but I thought bones > beard :feelswah:

what about a round jaw? here fillers?
There's so many variables to a "round" jaw that you can't really give a general answer. But, if it's just used to create angularity and you already have decent mass fillers will be better than implants in 99% of cases.

• +1
yeah I can create a square jaw with my beard but I thought bones > beard :feelswah:
Yes but the best bones you could achieve with surgery would probably barely mog a perfect beard. It’s like 9/10 vs 8/10 why go to all the trouble just for that

• +1
Beardfaud sounds more better I don't have the money for implants:hnghn:

• +1

dude i meant that implants will give a weird look , they just stretch out the corners but leave the upper part of the mandible narrow

they just stretch out the corners but leave the upper part of the mandible narrow
why would you care if the half inch of your upper mandible is still narrow? the skin will be stretched between the lower stretched out part of the implant and your zygos. this only looks weird on a CT scan, and won't cause any visible problems in real life

• Love it