MOTIVATION FOR THE BOYS - My 2.5 Year Transformation

L

looks6

Iron
After 2.5 years of being blackpilled, I have made what I consider to be a pretty massive personal transformation in terms of looksmaxxing. Of course there is more to go, however some of the things I have used and continue to use have been:
  1. Gym (working out avg 4-5 times a week for 2.5 years)
  2. Tanning (trying to get daily sun on entire torso for 30 minutes on any day above 40 degrees F)
  3. Micro needling face and back (has almost entirely removed any acne scars from face, looks much better on back)
  4. Accutane (6 month treatment, I consider it the nuclear option but it cleared up my face and back and set up the groundwork for beginning micro needling)
  5. Retin-A (started using in the past 2 months, after stopping usage of Accutane the skin begins to regress after about a year and Retina will bring it back to post Accutane levels of softness and glow)
  6. No Shampoo (will start with having very greasy or dried out hair, however, after a month or two your hair will reset and will produce the correct amount of oils for your hair length)
  7. Castor Oil and Minoxidil for Beard (I have found great success with these two, along with micro needling.)
  8. Better overall diet (doesn't matter as much as people think, eating junk can be fine as long as it is in combination with a high amount of calorie expenditure along with additional organic and healthy foods to ensure proper intake of micronutrients)
  9. Better Sleep (I can't say I've been the most consistent with this however after nights of great sleep I can say the difference between great and terrible sleep is NIGHT and DAY. Recently have been wearing a weighted eye mask in order to prevent waking up too early from light coming through my window and to prevent the mask from falling off of my head during the middle of the night. Additionally ear plugs can be useful if loud noises occur or wake you up)
  10. AVOIDED Astaxanthin and supplement stack after a great amount of headache (after beginning a large supplement stack including things such as Zinc, D3, Multivitamin, Potassium, Astaxanthin, Beta Carotene, Collagen, etc, I noticed a large amount of changes in a very negative way in relation to overall energy and perception of feeling "high testosterone." What I have figured is that Astaxanthin and Beta-Carotene significantly lowered my DHT levels thereby lowering my overall energy. In addition my beard began to fall out very quickly after 2 months of taking Astaxanthin and that entire stack. DON'T TAKE ASTAXANTHIN or a highly experimental supplement stack if you are also trying to be effective in the gym or grow out a minox beard/eyebrows. After stopping I have noticed a massive increase in energy and my beard has begun to come back quickly. Almost back to where it was before starting astaxanthin in the first place.)
BEFORE:

IMG 4493
IMG 2118
IMG 2087
IMG 2116
IMG 2115
IMG 2119
IMG 2090

AFTER:

IMG 2078
IMG 2113
IMG 2105
IMG 2112
IMG 2141
IMG 9181 2
IMG 7117

It's never over until you decide it is
If you guys want personal looksmaxxing advice/ratings/have more specific questions about my protocol feel free to PM me

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: BrownTriad, kebab, Strafe and 107 others
pics dont load

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, litaz and AscendingHero
also tanning is a looksmin in the long run

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: shave, PubertyMaxxer, Daniel Plainview and 12 others
Post proper pics

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Not a single link is working :hnghn:

Good job
How is dating now

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: patricknodixon, Deleted member 13787, justinzayn and 19 others
Why did you stop supplementing D3 and Zinc?

What doses were you on?

Good job (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
After 2.5 years of being blackpilled, I have made what I consider to be a pretty massive personal transformation in terms of looksmaxxing. Of course there is more to go, however some of the things I have used and continue to use have been:
  2. Tanning (trying to get daily sun on entire torso for 30 minutes on any day above 40 degrees F)
  3. Micro needling face and back (has almost entirely removed any acne scars from face, looks much better on back)
  4. Accutane (6 month treatment, I consider it the nuclear option but it cleared up my face and back and set up the groundwork for beginning micro needling)
  5. Retin-A (started using in the past 2 months, after stopping usage of Accutane the skin begins to regress after about a year and Retina will bring it back to post Accutane levels of softness and glow)
  6. No Shampoo (will start with having very greasy or dried out hair, however, after a month or two your hair will reset and will produce the correct amount of oils for your hair length)
  7. Castor Oil and Minoxidil for Beard (I have found great success with these two, along with micro needling.)
  8. Better overall diet (doesn't matter as much as people think, eating junk can be fine as long as it is in combination with a high amount of calorie expenditure along with additional organic and healthy foods to ensure proper intake of micronutrients)
  9. Better Sleep (I can't say I've been the most consistent with this however after nights of great sleep I can say the difference between great and terrible sleep is NIGHT and DAY. Recently have been wearing a weighted eye mask in order to prevent waking up too early from light coming through my window and to prevent the mask from falling off of my head during the middle of the night. Additionally ear plugs can be useful if loud noises occur or wake you up)
  10. AVOIDED Astaxanthin and supplement stack after a great amount of headache (after beginning a large supplement stack including things such as Zinc, D3, Multivitamin, Potassium, Astaxanthin, Beta Carotene, Collagen, etc, I noticed a large amount of changes in a very negative way in relation to overall energy and perception of feeling "high testosterone." What I have figured is that Astaxanthin and Beta-Carotene significantly lowered my DHT levels thereby lowering my overall energy. In addition my beard began to fall out very quickly after 2 months of taking Astaxanthin and that entire stack. DON'T TAKE ASTAXANTHIN or a highly experimental supplement stack if you are also trying to be effective in the gym or grow out a minox beard/eyebrows. After stopping I have noticed a massive increase in energy and my beard has begun to come back quickly. Almost back to where it was before starting astaxanthin in the first place.)
BEFORE:
View attachment 1586766View attachment 1586767View attachment 1586768View attachment 1586769View attachment 1586770View attachment 1586771View attachment 1586765

AFTER:
View attachment 1586774View attachment 1586775View attachment 1586776View attachment 1586777View attachment 1586779View attachment 1586773View attachment 1586780

If you guys want personal looksmaxxing advice/ratings/have more specific questions about my protocol feel free to PM me
what ethnicity r u?

Nice you were on any steroids?

Stubble has ascended you hard. From LTN to HTN imo.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96, angloidcel, Preoximerianas and 18 others
Man never in a million years I would say you could ascend that much looking at the before. Crazy.
How do you microneedle your back ? Is it someone else ?

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel and aspieSavage
  • +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Preoximerianas, Sny and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Lars, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others
BEFORE:

View attachment 1586766View attachment 1586767View attachment 1586768View attachment 1586769View attachment 1586770View attachment 1586771View attachment 1586765

AFTER:

View attachment 1586774View attachment 1586775View attachment 1586776View attachment 1586777View attachment 1586779View attachment 1586773View attachment 1586780

Good ascencion

Few things,

1. The stubble ascended you hard, gave you a more dimorphic look whilst hiding some of your failos

2. Better styling and grooming

3. Better skin and gym good softmaxxes

Your maxila is recessed, i would look into some bimax tbh. Also neck training and improve diet.

All the supplements likely arent getting absorbed by your body and doing my bad than good over the long run.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Descargue96, Preoximerianas, AsGoodAsItGets and 4 others
did you use minox for eyebrows?

Good ascencion

Few things,

1. The stubble ascended you hard, gave you a more dimorphic look whilst hiding some of your failos

2. Better styling and grooming

3. Better skin and gym good softmaxxes

Your maxila is downswung and recessed, i would look into some bimax w/ ccw tbh. Also neck training and improve diet.

All the supplements likely arent getting absorbed by your body and doing my bad than good over the long run.
about the supplements part can you elab?

What's wrong with supplementing D3 and Zinc

your nose size seems to vary a lot, is it purely due to camera angles or did accutane make it smaller or smth?

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Very good ascension good for you .

Man never in a million years I would say you could ascend that much looking at the before. Crazy.
How do you microneedle your back ? Is it someone else ?
Thanks bro :)

I have a friend I usually do it with but if he's busy I've had times where I've walked into dorm lobbies and had random girls do it for me lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AsGoodAsItGets and never_lucky
Good job
How is dating now
Much, much, much better

Went from zero ioi's to many, especially at the gym when I'm pumped/feeling high t
been on 40-50ish dates since starting looksmaxxing. Heavily weighted towards the past year

People in general, and especially girls will treat you much better the better you look. Hopefully thats some motivation

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: squirrelcel, Prince88, Preoximerianas and 19 others
Have you considered getting fillers and using contacts to get light brown or blue eyes?

Be more specific. I've never seen someone with your phenotype IRL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Patient A and AlexBrown84
You are still in college? Wish I was still young

Have you considered getting fillers and using contacts to get light brown or blue eyes?

@Birdcell @BearBoy Do you think this guy is from somewhere near Caucasus because he is definitely not southern European and he doesn't even seem to look balkan either?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos and AlexBrown84
@Birdcell @BearBoy Do you think this guy is from somewhere near Caucasus because he is definitely not southern European and he doesn't even seem to look balkan either?
He's from us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Broooooo from a subhuman to a chadlite well done op

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Descargue96 and looks6
Nigga what? :lul:
it is recessed but not by much. you can see this when looking at the nose and the small fold next to it. i got the same problem but im not getting a 20-30k surgery for a minor flaw. mandible recession is much worse than maxilla (if maxilla isnt super recessed like most asians have)

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, ballskin, Preoximerianas and 2 others
it is recessed but not by much. you can see this when looking at the nose and the small fold next to it.
Yeah I am talking mainly about him being downswung lmao, you can clearly see he would not benefit from CCW rotation by looking at his philtrum.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, ManzareK and buflek
Also.

With such great hair,
Brutals how you in the past, just ahved it all off

Yeah I am talking mainly about him being downswung lmao, you can clearly see he would not benefit from CCW rotation by looking at his philtrum.
oh shit yes you are right, i thought u dont see the slight recession jfl

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Good-looking indeed

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
BEFORE:

AFTER:

all 5'4 dravidians need to do is fix there skin and grow a beard , ascension ...

Wdym what, he would clearly benefit from maxillary advancement like nearly all of us on this forum
Maybe, but definitely not from CCW rotation.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Much, much, much better

Went from zero ioi's to many, especially at the gym when I'm pumped/feeling high t
been on 40-50ish dates since starting looksmaxxing. Heavily weighted towards the past year

People in general, and especially girls will treat you much better the better you look. Hopefully thats some motivation
What is your slay count before and now?

Also average PSL of girls you sleep with?

Obviously great improvement, but your maxilla is still pretty bad

I wanna know how much soft maxes overcaMe that for you.

Great transform btw, more than 95% of users here will ever accomplish

Also what country you in?

What is your slay count before and now?

Also average PSL of girls you sleep with?

Obviously great improvement, but your maxilla is still pretty bad

I wanna know how much soft maxes overcaMe that for you.

Great transform btw, more than 95% of users here will ever accomplish

Also what country you in?

Won't disclose the exact amount but I can tell you I only had 1 beforehand, I was actually in a LTR in the before pictures, once I shaved my head our relationship quickly dissolved. I started dating her when she was at her peak back in high school, and we dated into college. She was pretty cute back then but the girls I have access to nowadays are by greater society's standards much cuter and less niche (sorority chicks, gym girls, hypergamous types, etc.) Interestingly enough she has actually descended a LOT with a gamergirl degenerate lifestyle and now has pale skin, thinning eye brows and hair, and a goblin like appearance. When we broke up and I had the skin head auschwitz prisoner aesthetic she definitely was higher smv.

I don't sleep around much at all, mostly spend time going on dates. It is hard to say the level of girls I could be having sex with easily/regularly but its probably a bit lower than the ones I would want to LTR. Mostly trying to find a girlfriend or wife. The girls I've had sex with since have been only those who were very attracted to me and made it easy for me (haven't pursued sex with any girls I wasn't interested in LTR with). AKA they all have driven multiple hours to see me or invited me over after a first date.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ballskin, Preoximerianas, Daniel Plainview and 5 others
Won't disclose the exact amount but I can tell you I only had 1 beforehand, I was actually in a LTR in the before pictures, once I shaved my head our relationship quickly dissolved. I started dating her when she was at her peak back in high school, and we dated into college. She was pretty cute back then but the girls I have access to nowadays are by greater society's standards much cuter and less niche (sorority chicks, gym girls, hypergamous types, etc.) Interestingly enough she has actually descended a LOT with a gamergirl degenerate lifestyle and now has pale skin, thinning eye brows and hair, and a goblin like appearance. When we broke up and I had the skin head auschwitz prisoner aesthetic she definitely was higher smv.

I don't sleep around much at all, mostly spend time going on dates. It is hard to say the level of girls I could be having sex with easily/regularly but its probably a bit lower than the ones I would want to LTR. Mostly trying to find a girlfriend or wife. The girls I've had sex with since have been only those who were very attracted to me and made it easy for me (haven't pursued sex with any girls I wasn't interested in LTR with). AKA they all have driven multiple hours to see me or invited me over after a first date.
based tbh

honestly makes me too believe i can ascend off softmaxxes alone

altho even tho ur maxilla is very bad ur mandible is very very good. Maybe indicates the theory that forward growth on men is cope idk

almost makes me think that I too, could ascend off softmaxxes alone

Never considered fillers but have thought about trying out contacts. Any time I have faceapped or used filters for blue eyes though, I have ended up looking uncanny and it almost seems to break my harmony as far as phenotype goes. If anyone can do good eye morphs, I would love to see what I would look like with realistic blue eyes. Would consider trying contacts for going out or while traveling if it looked exotic/good.

Not sure on pheno. Always tell people I'm Italian but as far as I know I'm only 1/16th Italian.

• +1
Reactions: ballskin and Danish_Retard
your nose size seems to vary a lot, is it purely due to camera angles or did accutane make it smaller or smth?
I think its largely angles but I also think my facial bones may have also shifted, creating better support for my nose and making it appear smaller in relation. Accutane may have some effect also. After looking at some old pictures I must say my nose seems to appear bigger pre treatment.

altho even tho ur maxilla is very bad ur mandible is very very good. Maybe indicates the theory that forward growth on men is cope idk
I have often seen similarities in my maxilla to Robert Pattinson's. Definitely not implying that I am as good looking as him, however the flat maxilla appearance of mine and his from a profile and 3/4 view has some similar qualities IMO. I think it also has an effect on eye shape, looking at his and my eyes I can see some similarities in shape. Probably due to us both having good brow support, flat maxillas, and decent jaws (god tier in Pattinson's case).

based tbh

honestly makes me too believe i can ascend off softmaxxes alone
You likely can, in my case most people would say I was a lost cause. If you have an eye for aesthetics and have the ability to prescribe the correct solutions (in my case I am hyper-analytical and have had great success in rising to success in any area I have applied myself) then there is a good chance if you are at your lowest, you can raise multiple points even in PSL once you reach your highest.

Feel free to send me a PM if you are interested in some personal advice based on where you are now.

I have often seen similarities in my maxilla to Robert Pattinson's. Definitely not implying that I am as good looking as him, however the flat maxilla appearance of mine and his from a profile and 3/4 view has some similar qualities IMO. I think it also has an effect on eye shape, looking at his and my eyes I can see some similarities in shape. Probably due to us both having good brow support, flat maxillas, and decent jaws (god tier in Pattinson's case).

You likely can, in my case most people would say I was a lost cause. If you have an eye for aesthetics and have the ability to prescribe the correct solutions (in my case I am hyper-analytical and have had great success in rising to success in any area I have applied myself) then there is a good chance if you are at your lowest, you can raise multiple points even in PSL once you reach your highest.

Feel free to send me a PM if you are interested in some personal advice based on where you are now.
thatd be great man

fyi I actually look like you

Flat maxilla, long mandible. Flat maxilla affects my eye shape and gives that NCT

only difference is Im black, and my mandible is downward grown instead of forward grown like you.

Id say facially Im better than your before, but far inferior to your after

anyway ill pm you

astaxanthin is good for indian shit skin