Beards are for other dudes not for women

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
Women like men to fag themselves up and boy bandify shit

this is why its a symbol of manhood; separation from the world of the mother (feminine, dresses you up in cute kids clothes and gives you a cute bowl cut) into the adult world (dealing with other men and trying to get them to respect you)

200 years ago you wouldnt be as an adult male spending time thinking 'omg xd how can i make women like me and think im cute and give my pussy lmao' like that poisonous thought would never even enter your mind because you would already be marries and your wifes opinion of your appearance didnt really matter because she couldnt divorce you and go get an hr job and a cat and cut your kids dick off etc. You would be thinking 'ive got to fit in with the boys at Job who all have beards so i guess ill wear a beard'

our society is so totally sick and effeminate that you now have to seek womens approval your whole life and there is no escape from the world of the mother etc.

the only reason why some women have vestigial attraction to beard is because it signals old world successful traits

judging masculinity from within the feminine frame and seeing it as WHATS ATTRACTIVE TO WOMEN is completely missing the point and is the gayest and most feminine thing you could possibly do. Women hate and resent real masculinity because men were placed over them by god and were better than them and they try to destroy and corrupt it if theyre given the chance.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ballskin, Deleted member 17763 and 5 others
True so moral of story is grow beard

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and mug
Women like men to fag themselves up and boy bandify shit

this is why its a symbol of manhood; separation from the world of the mother (feminine, dresses you up in cute kids clothes and gives you a cute bowl cut) into the adult world (dealing with other men and trying to get them to respect you)

200 years ago you wouldnt be as an adult male spending time thinking 'omg xd how can i make women like me and think im cute and give my pussy lmao' like that poisonous thought would never even enter your mind because you would already be marries and your wifes opinion of your appearance didnt really matter because she couldnt divorce you and go get an hr job and a cat and cut your kids dick off etc. You would be thinking 'ive got to fit in with the boys at Job who all have beards so i guess ill wear a beard'

our society is so totally sick and effeminate that you now have to seek womens approval your whole life and there is no escape from the world of the mother etc.

the only reason why some women have vestigial attraction to beard is because it signals old world successful traits

judging masculinity from within the feminine frame and seeing it as WHATS ATTRACTIVE TO WOMEN is completely missing the point and is the gayest and most feminine thing you could possibly do. Women hate and resent real masculinity because men were placed over them by god and were better than them and they try to destroy and corrupt it if theyre given the chance.
yep, 3 years ago before I got blackpilled this was TOTALLY me, no other option really cos I'm an.ogre.

still, I think.today it makes more sense to.pretty yourself up if u want to get a lot.of.girls into u