Beards are not masculine anymore

B

Boxingfan

Kraken
After the blackpill I can only see beards as a soy trait, I hate to be able to grow one. Idk why I kept one for so long smh 🤦

Soys took a dimorphic male trait and made it soy, fucking brutal
2129036 1606181165064

And if your ethnic it will just make you look like a filthy shitskin terrorist. you need a light stubble to achieve your top looks. all beards are soy and gay, real man doesnt need cuck beard

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: horizontallytall, Ukcel1388, 5.5psl and 34 others
Definitely...

I was a normie thinking beards are the way to go... But now I know it's cope and clean shaven mogs by miles.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ukcel1388, IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 22000 and 6 others
Beards are subhuman

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Ukcel1388, IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 7580 and 9 others
After the blackpill I can only see beards as a soy trait, I hate to be able to grow one. Idk why I kept one for so long smh 🤦

View attachment 1736418

And if your ethnic it will just make you look like a filthy shitskin terrorist. you need a light stubble to achieve your top looks. all beards are soy and gay, real man doesnt need cuck beard
shaved my beard off and didnt regret it one bit
its only not cope when you're bulking in which i was but I'm leanmaxxing currently
so not only does it look better its leanmaxxing motivation

if a beard affects ur smv, then u know my friend. its over for you

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Ukcel1388, bugeye, Youngbuffet and 10 others
but the soys all have shitty beards and everything behind the beard is shit

• +1
Reactions: ballskin, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Zylk and 4 others
I agree but this is another low iq comparison.

You could've used a more fair comparison between clean shaven chads and bearded chads. But no, you went with bearded LTN and clean shaven chads. Stupid comparison

• +1
Reactions: ethnic_9, Ukcel1388, HarrierDuBois and 16 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ukcel1388, IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 22000 and 6 others
there is no

beard mogs

clean shaven mogs

its literally just

does it look good on YOU?

• +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388, HarrierDuBois, Hero of the Imperium and 7 others
I agree but this is another low iq comparison.

You could've used a more fair comparison between clean shaven chads and bearded chads. But no, you went with bearded LTN and clean shaven chads. Stupid comparison
Images 66

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 18325 and Johnnybegood
basic biology will never change jfl
agreed clean shaven mogs IF you're lean and have a robust lower third
but otherwise short dense full stubble will always be king

• +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388, IMZLEGEND, oldcell and 1 other person
Beards are always a lookmin unless you are a mandiblecel

• +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388, IMZLEGEND and Deleted member 18325
The only acceptable beard is stubble. Anything longer it just looks soy in 21st century. Would have been mogger 1000 years ago, but back then men were men, so it’s different today.

• +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388, IMZLEGEND, Hero of the Imperium and 6 others
cope most girls prefer beard. maybe very young ones dont like under 18

• JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Wallenberg, Deprived and 3 others
What bp theories do you refer to regarding soys overtaking beards and making it worse than better?
It is good when you are younger, so you will get older/more masculine looks cheaply.
Also can help your jawline if you don't have one or hide traits of your face for example if you are fat you can hide your fucking double chin or bulking. All chads on left already have high level defined shredded faces and huge jawlines, so beards can provide them nothing, since they can expose jaws or came with ligth stubble like Beckham. Look on Jiri though

Attachments

• prochazka.PNG
    prochazka.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, randomvanish, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 4 others
I agree that Cavill looks better clean shaven, but i can think of plenty of guys that look insane with a stubble: Nick Bateman, Chris Hemsworth, Colin Farrell (philtrumcel) etc.

But yes you should never ever have a full on beard

• +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388, IMZLEGEND, Gandy and 2 others
another cope by cumskins w shit facial hair gehnetics(st hamudi style) how much longer do these shitty cope threads be read and liked by coping retards? LETS FIND OUT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Virgin at 29 😔 and datboijj
Stubble is optimal in most cases

• +1
Reactions: Gandy and Ken
King-Leonidas-300-movie-01-600x387.jpg

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, oldcell and Deleted member 15827

93CC1E30 D05F 4D86 AADE 170B7A4CE06F

9AA9A75E 9374 4293 92F7 07B806985D5D

60BF1158 F0F9 4C50 8A1C 389EFCD850E8

4FBDBA34 8D66 4F17 BDF4 59FB98675C13

Attachments

• E4DBF15A-ACB4-42AF-A734-CC43F9584C49.webp
    178.7 KB · Views: 0
  • A0909BE7-FCDD-41D0-AC73-C5E64EFE7BD9.webp
    159.9 KB · Views: 0
  • BFDE2D8C-41EF-419B-8BDA-83D796CF0FFF.webp
    87.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 947744B3-9239-49E7-95E8-C56793F2CB75.webp
    104 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oldcell, EverythingMaxxer, Ken and 1 other person

View attachment 1736418

Definitely no cherrypickings goin on here

View attachment 1736418

lmao you call that a beard lmao, zoom in and you can see its pube hairs, a real man has a beard that connects with the proper hairs not that estrogenic shite

• +1
Reactions: ballskin
Depends on person

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and Ken
If you are wearing a beard that is too bushy it looks like you are trying to hide something like a shit jaw that’s what girls think or they think you are too high body fat and trying to make your face look more angular most normies wearing a beard are coping.

This is why I clean-shave, but the downside is that I can't beard-fraud my shitty lower third. :ogre:

Beards are subhuman. They signal to every girl who sees you that you are a DHT ridden ogre who's scalp hair's days are numbered

• +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388, IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 22000 and 1 other person
dude you are literally comparing chads with incels that have every single failo

• +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388, HarrierDuBois, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
you're comparing LTN bearded guys to chad clean shaven guys. Should compare chad bearded guys with chad clean shaven. Anyway if you look good with stubble or a short beard then you look good clean shaven, only exception to this is recessed cucks who grow a massive beard to hide their recession.

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
If a beard suits you, grow a beard. If clean shaven suits you, shave.

Problem solved.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
but the soys all have shitty beards and everything behind the beard is shit
Plenty of soy guys have thick beards. It's just genetics.

What bp theories do you refer to regarding soys overtaking beards and making it worse than better?
It is good when you are younger, so you will get older/more masculine looks cheaply.
Also can help your jawline if you don't have one or hide traits of your face for example if you are fat you can hide your fucking double chin or bulking. All chads on left already have high level defined shredded faces and huge jawlines, so beards can provide them nothing, since they can expose jaws or came with ligth stubble like Beckham. Look on Jiri though
holy fucking chinlet :hnghn:

cope most girls prefer beard. maybe very young ones dont like under 18
This is cope
Most girls from my uni say they don’t have a preference but hate full beards

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 22000 and Virgin at 29 😔
Im 25 and cant grow beard at all.

Literally, i thank god for that everyday.

NW0 crew till 30 checkin in.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND

View attachment 1736418

Agree. Clean-shaven is the best.

• +1
This is cope
Most girls from my uni say they don’t have a preference but hate full beards
they probably mean full terrorist beards

• +1
Reactions: herewego1

View attachment 1736418

Just cherrypick extremes when making comparisons theory.

Works everytime.

"Manly" clean shaven

VS

"Soy incel" Beards

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, oldcell, ballskin and 2 others
If you have no bones beard is the way to go. If you can pull on your beard it’s too long ...

Those losers you posted are probably all ftm. A real slayer with or without a beard is still a slayer.

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

View attachment 1736418

beard makes no sense if one has great jaw because the beard hides it. On top of that the beard makes one look similar to large portion of beard havers.

Never read so much cope in my life. Women love facial hair, they just don't want so much that they can't see your jaw. How is that not obvious?

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, Gandy and chasingaesthetics
Never read so much cope in my life. Women love facial hair, they just don't want so much that they can't see your jaw. How is that not obvious?

fr, if you arent a man just say you are low T its that simple lol, just have stubble and you can see your jaw too I dont get whats so hard lmao, either too poor to go to the barbers or scared the barber is going to shave off you estrogenic pube beard lmao because it looks embarrasing, if having proper facial hair was my only masculine "trait", I also have wide/large clavicles and the ability to add muscle and stay lean fairly easily, being masculine is a full package, I have seen some clean shaven guys here or no beards and also seen their physique and am like yea makes sense...idgaf about the science or what some nerd has to say, facial
hair is masculine simple

View attachment 1736418

Beards were always fraud material for men without good jawline

google search "male model" and almost every fucking model is clean shaven or light stubble

Women like clean/stubble more because they can scan that the man is healthy (jawline etc)
but with beard, women KNOW the guys are frauding

• +1
I have done so many experiments with my own photos. Beard doesn't mog. Clean shaven doesn't mog. Stubble does. It's a huge match increaser and a natural dimorphic feature.

It's not a body fat issue either. I am at 10-12% year round and with a decent jawline.
Matches are increased with a very light stubble/5 o clock shadow, it's that simple.

Is it more effort than just shaving it all off? Not really, use a beard trimmer and you can maintain a 3mm stubble with 10-20 seconds of work.

I do agree full beard in general is bad in 2022. I have tried it myself. It's a match decreaser.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055