Beat up a gay guy and now his girl friends won't stop talking shit. What do I do

Slavusz

Slavusz

Iron
Me and my friend beat up this gay guy because he was talking shit about us and our families for the past few weeks.
He looks like Gollum from LOTR with a Jewfro.
We beat him up in school, but obv not hard enough because now he's talking shit to us with his girl friends because he knows we won't beat them up.

The gay is a troglodyte and never goes outside so we can't jump him and we already got in trouble with the school for nazism and beating him up so if we do something like that again we're probably getting expelled.

What should I do?
I mainly want to get his girl friends to fuck off because he's a bitch and won't say anything by himself but I'm not going to go around hurting girls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NitoRump, JoeKeys9, 3virtues and 3 others
HELLO, BASED DEPARTMENT??????? :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: borismonster, shalomnigga, TechnoBoss and 8 others
I wouldn't beat gays tbh they're just cucks, the bigger problem is niggers who date our women , I wanna break their faces so fucking bad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 3virtues, toxtox, klip11 and 3 others
you are based man, idk pay niggers to SA them :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, IRL_Reject and gribsufer1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, IRL_Reject and 3virtues
Never happened + you rot on incel forums, alone and lonely, while he chills with women 24/7

On The Spectrum Rainbow GIF

Autism Disability GIF

200.gif

• JFL
Reactions: JoeKeys9, changemywayz, Mister Fuwy and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM, 3virtues, Thebbcmaxxer and 1 other person
Never happened + you rot on incel forums, alone and lonely, while he chills with women 24/7

Autism Disability GIF

200.gif
He chills with fat lesbians and whores, so I couldn't care less. Keep coping because my life is more interesting, you wish you could do fun shit like beating up annoying fuckers with your friends.

• JFL
Reactions: Orvka381 and 3virtues
Finger him

• +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM
this is why you're incel
Most I could do is threaten one. Wouldn't want to be known for hitting girls. Only exception would be if a land whale started to get aggressive.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
I wouldn't beat gays tbh they're just cucks, the bigger problem is niggers who date our women , I wanna break their faces so fucking bad
Too bad your woman belong to the BBC. There’s nothing you can do about it cumskin cuck. They will forever belong to BBC

• +1
Reactions: vioytaka and barettrealrx
I’ll date all the white wuhmen I wantz :feelshmm:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vioytaka and 3virtues

Autism Disability GIF

200.gif
ohh so i am the one who rots here, you have 18k fucking posts here you retarded nigger

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz
Me and my friend beat up this gay guy because he was talking shit about us and our families for the past few weeks.
He looks like Gollum from LOTR with a Jewfro.
We beat him up in school, but obv not hard enough because now he's talking shit to us with his girl friends because he knows we won't beat them up.

The gay is a troglodyte and never goes outside so we can't jump him and we already got in trouble with the school for nazism and beating him up so if we do something like that again we're probably getting expelled.

What should I do?
I mainly want to get his girl friends to fuck off because he's a bitch and won't say anything by himself but I'm not going to go around hurting girls.
Rape the girls and kill the faggot or js inject hiv infected blood into them while they sleep

Faggots never learn until they're 6ft under where even the maggots won't eat their flesh.

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz