Beating UEE when drinking alcohol?

prettyboyswag

prettyboyswag

Iron
I did a little self-experiment yesterday by drinking a couple drinks and getting tipsy. I noticed that I wasn’t bloated (wasn’t beer) and didn’t lose my zygos, but i got significant UEE (by a factor of 2-3x) and its minimal when sober.

What is the cause of UEE when you drink, and are there ways of limiting it during the duration of drinking? When I go back to college I will need to drink because I am high-inhib when it comes to girls, but I don’t want to look droopy and tired.

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
autism

nobody fucking cares about UEE. dumbest shit ever to worry about.

• +1
Reactions: lutte and volcelfatcel
autism

unless it's giga excessive ur 100% right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274, StrangerDanger and DesperadoRatado
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel
autism

UEE definitely brings looks down, wdym its dumb to worry about it. Next experiment I’ll try icehooding after drinking

id call that a orbital problem rather than a uee one.

if he had more fat in the eyes it would still look horrid, look at that eyebrow shape, shitty and rounded.
ye most people suffer with shit orbitals
Di vaio has UEE but still looks good because his orbitals are solid, actually think he'd downgrade if you gave him fully hooded eyes

• +1
Reactions: DesperadoRatado and StrangerDanger
how is this possible

autism

UEE is something people give for granted on good looking guys, a woman will never use that term because she doesn't know what the fuck is that, but she will find someone's eyes with no UEE more attractive than someone with visible UEE
You can still be good looking with UEE though

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, LastHopeForNorman, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
UEE is something people give for granted on good looking guys, a woman will never use that term because she doesn't know what the fuck is that, but she will find someone's eyes with no UEE more attractive than someone with visible UEE
You can still be good looking with UEE though
makes no sense

the best eye areas have slight uee. This sites obession with opry and gandy has resulted in the mongoloid obsession

i used to care about uee, to the point i was scared to touch my eyes cus i thought my hooding would go away (ded srs)

i would exchange my hooding for better supraorbitals which would mean better brows ANYDAY over hooding

drunk people usually look tired and out of it. UEE is a significant cause

you do know that when you sleep your UEE is INSANE 😱😱

op, ice on eyes asap, even when u sleep

Alcoholic drink has only a small amount of water, but your body does not understand the presence of so much liquid. Therefore, diuresis increases, the main reason why alcohol dehydrates the body. that's why you have more UEE (you have less water in your face), unlike when you just woke up, when you have swelling on your face (less UEE)

If you drink you will have more UEE, unless your eyes are O'Pry level

• +1
Reactions: prettyboyswag
Alcoholic drink has only a small amount of water, but your body does not understand the presence of so much liquid. Therefore, diuresis increases, the main reason why alcohol dehydrates the body. that's why you have more UEE (you have less water in your face), unlike when you just woke up, when you have swelling on your face (less UEE)

If you drink you will have more UEE, unless your eyes are O'Pry level
so its dehydration causing this? fuck, would chugging water help ?

so its dehydration causing this? fuck, would chugging water help ?
I believe that drinking water would not help much, alcohol dehydrates a lot

• +1
Reactions: prettyboyswag