Beautifulbones is the worst goy here

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
Imagine being a narcissistic penny pinching nigger. You hurt his feelings and he ignores you. Every one of his posts are an essay long and he has paid programs. While we're at it i would like you goys to join my paid acension program for 300 dollars a minute. @BeautifulBones . Why u gotta be such a douche?
Download 3

I mean i cant say i disagree with you about some of this, but you aren't exactly a whiteknight either? You compared some guys pic to your grandmas foot

I mean i cant say i disagree with you about some of this, but you aren't exactly a whiteknight either? You compared some guys pic to your grandmas foot
I said my grandmas foot mogged him. And if u saw his pic u would agree with me

I said my grandmas foot mogged him. And if u saw his pic u would agree with me

I saw his pic, and yeah he was no doubt below average looking. But you can be honest and constructive without deeming someone uglier than 0 psl and worse looking than a foot. Shit like that generally gets to people, a good share of people asking for ratings here have mental issues, some suicidal and generally feel like shit about the way they look.

He seems kind of like a narccistic dickhead yea, but i dont think its ok to bully people on here. Calling him a nigger is also kind of fucked tbh

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
I saw his pic, and yeah he was no doubt below average looking. But you can be honest and constructive without deeming someone uglier than 0 psl and worse looking than a foot. Shit like that generally gets to people, a good share of people asking for ratings here have mental issues, some suicidal and generally feel like shit about the way they look.
Good point but all jokez. But tbhhh
He seems kind of like a narccistic dickhead yea, but i dont think its ok to bully people on here. Calling him a nigger is also kind of fucked tbh
We dont bully. And he made a whole thread addressing the word so he deserves to be called it tbh

9AF4933F DB9B 48FE 9978 4B45D4553975

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283 and Future Arablite