Becky gives me Chad treatment after i ghosted her for months

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

Venting King
JFL at becky i mog and am a foot taller than answers my calls late nights on the weekend when im bored with my friend. She even confronted me about ghosting her yet she still answers my calls?

Her ex bf mogs tf out of me facially like he’s a legit strong chadlite i have a little crush on him. I asked her who’s better looking be honest and she didn’t answer. She also got mad when i said i wanted one of her classmates and called me a predator (she’s a sophmore i’m a junior). I then said you asked for my snap tho and she said she’d do it again 💀

IMG 3630
IMG 3629
IMG 3631
IMG 3632

shes about to do some revenge cheating, cuz her boyfriend was dodgy around women

Never gonna happen to me

Dumb whores always come crawling back when you ghost them for months but then lose interest again when you show the slightest interest

Dumb whores always come crawling back when you ghost them for months but then lose interest again when you show the slightest interest
Tit for tat

• So Sad
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Tit for tat
I didn’t even ghost them properly, more like ghost them after they stopped showing signs of interest and just responded once a day

yeah i don’t show interest cuz idc about her kinda fucked up i won’t lead her on