HUGE NEWS: MY FIRST FEMALE ATTENTION (semi approached)

Mirin bhai, she’s clearly interested in you. That’s good. What is her age? And race? Feel free to PM instead. Also, my bad, bhai. I had no idea.
17 blasian

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
lol jfl just because a co worker contacts you doesn’t mean she wants to fuck you 😂

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, anthony111553 and ShawarmaFilth
I thought close to 20.
Bhai i’m only 16 lol im turning 17 in 1 ‘onth
She will say you’re bigger than most guys.
I’ll report if i actually do smth

My exact measurements are 6.5 directly above penis, 6.6 while kegaling. 6.7 if i push my hips out

6.3-6.4 if i measure at the shallowest point of my pubic bone

lol jfl just because a co worker contacts you doesn’t mean she wants to fuck you 😂
@sickdawgie @Gengar is he being a retard or is it over

jfl idk about you but when i was working as a bartender i got added to a gc with all my co workers and they all added me on insta and the foids too (as it was majority of the foids were waiters) and i didn’t end up fucking any of them

He’s being a hater. I get if she was a classmate then yeah it’s nothing but this is different.
Bhai i’m only 16 lol im turning 17 in 1 ‘onth

I’ll report if i actually do smth

My exact measurements are 6.5 directly above penis, 6.6 while kegaling. 6.7 if i push my hips out

6.3-6.4 if i measure at the shallowest point of my pubic bone
Not much of a difference. Those are all NBP numbers, right? That means you’re actually beyond 7 inches. Mogs me.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
jfl idk about you but when i was working as a bartender i got added to a gc with all my co workers and they all added me on insta and the foids too (as it was majority of the foids were waiters) and i didn’t end up fucking any of them
That’s because you were in a group. He’s being asked by a new coworker individually. Completely different.

• +1
He’s being a hater. I get if she was a classmate then yeah it’s nothing but this is different.

Not much of a difference. Those are all NBP numbers, right? That means you’re actually beyond 7 inches. Mogs me.
No im bp

• +1
I see. Measure with measuring tape and with ruler, see the difference.
I’m smaller with measuring tape iirc

But idrc i’m stretching till im 7.5 🤷‍♂️

• +1
I see. Measure with measuring tape and with ruler, see the difference.
Its weird, some ppl get bigger with tape some get smaller

• +1
I
Mirin
Being lighthearted/ playful flirty makes it near impossible to fumble or look dumb
i’m just gonna let it play out tbh

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Its weird, some ppl get bigger with tape some get smaller
Guys who get bigger with tape have downward curve, guys who get smaller with tape have upward curve.

• +1
Me too. How much is the difference? Mine is like 0.2 and 0.6 inches.
Idk i havent measured in a while but it was like a .5 difference iirc

But damn bro, pe takes long as fuck dude genuinely
Just vibe and keep looking after the curls huge appeal there
ur 7x5 right? Is that bp from the top? What do girls say abt it
Guys who get bigger with tape have downward curve, guys who get smaller with tape have upward curve.
I have upward

• +1
its over

• JFL
Idk i havent measured in a while but it was like a .5 difference iirc

But damn bro, pe takes long as fuck dude genuinely

ur 7x5 right? Is that bp from the top? What do girls say abt it

I have upward
I have upward too but slight. Still similar difference like you. And yeah, I wouldn’t PEmaxx myself. I already feel like I’m too big. :feelscry:

• +1
I have upward too but slight. Still similar difference like you. And yeah, I wouldn’t PEmaxx myself. I already feel like I’m too big. :feelscry:
Ur prolly like 6nbp right? Trust ur nowhere near too big lol

• +1
Ur prolly like 6nbp right? Trust ur nowhere near too big lol
Yes, I am 6.0 NBP now because of the weight loss journey. And that’s giga cope, at 6 BP, people hit the cervix often and so that means it’s too big.

• +1
O
That’s because you were in a group. He’s being asked by a new coworker individually. Completely different.
Own that fraud 🗣️

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and ShawarmaFilth
sunday july 28

So when i walked into my job and there was this new girl (cashier) who smiled at me and waved when i walked in

So me high inhib, waved back and said hi

After that i walked past her and put on my apron and shit then as i was walking to the bathroom i walked past her again and she said

“Ur curls are fire broo”

She had curls too but they were hella damaged and they looked straight

So it took my like 5 seconds of just smiling and staring at her and i was like “yeah urs are too”

(Keep in mind my heart was beating hella hard so i walked to the bathroom and finished up)

After that i was next to her cause mt station is literally next to the cashier

She asked me basic questions like

“R u arab”

“Where r u from”

“R u muslim”

Then she asked my age and she was shocked that i was younger than her (i look old for my age)

anyway since it was her first day the boss was angry at her cause she was fucking up a lotta shit and she said “incase i get fired can i get ur insta”

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I literally froze up and it dawned upon me how behind in life i was

“I dont have insta”

Do you have snap?

“No, i have a number tho”

So i gave her my number and she left early cause her shift ends earlier

After that she texted me “hey”

So i didnt see the message until like 2 hrs after cause of work so then the convo went on like this

(Her in purple me in blue)

“hey”

“wsp lol”
“ why’d u leave early today?”
( i was typing in lowercase to seem NT)

“Oh my shift ends at 6pm”

THATS IT

THATS ALL IT WAS AND I STOPPED ANSWERING AND SCRAMBLED TO GET UNBANNED FROM ORG ASAP

SHES BEEN ON DELIVERED FOR LIKE 18 HRS NOW 😭😭

@Gengar if only u stayed online an extra 40 minutes yesterday

ANYWAY

I’m thinking of replying with this

“ohh okay, sorry for late reply”
“r u coming in tommorow”

(We’re off today)

WHAT I NEED IS AN NT SLAYER TO GUIDE ME PLEASE IM SCARED IDK WHAT TO SAY
you gotta ask her to hang out of work bro, have her come over or you’ll go over to her house. easy slay she’s obviously into you she asked for a way to contact you. i just slayed last night because i invited her over and am very very nt and can talk to women

• +1
you gotta ask her to hang out of work bro, have her come over or you’ll go over to her house. easy slay she’s obviously into you she asked for a way to contact you. i just slayed last night because i invited her over and am very very nt and can talk to women
Nope too scared + strict parents

Nice bro

Minority, 80% dont hit the cervix
Thanks bhai. And that’s not true. Plenty of guys say this. Even guys with sub 6 BP hit the cervix. Though admittedly that may be because they’re not aroused enough but could also be because just have more shallow canals.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and ShawarmaFilth
Nope too scared + strict parents
i have strict parents to bro 😂 i snuck her over last night obviously. my body counts 6 and im about to be 16 and its because im not scared. i’m not scared of shit like what are they gonna say no? jfl. i sound like a dumb ass greycel “just be confident” bro but i’m saying facts

• +1
sunday july 28

So when i walked into my job and there was this new girl (cashier) who smiled at me and waved when i walked in

So me high inhib, waved back and said hi

After that i walked past her and put on my apron and shit then as i was walking to the bathroom i walked past her again and she said

“Ur curls are fire broo”

She had curls too but they were hella damaged and they looked straight

So it took my like 5 seconds of just smiling and staring at her and i was like “yeah urs are too”

(Keep in mind my heart was beating hella hard so i walked to the bathroom and finished up)

After that i was next to her cause mt station is literally next to the cashier

She asked me basic questions like

“R u arab”

“Where r u from”

“R u muslim”

Then she asked my age and she was shocked that i was younger than her (i look old for my age)

anyway since it was her first day the boss was angry at her cause she was fucking up a lotta shit and she said “incase i get fired can i get ur insta”

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I literally froze up and it dawned upon me how behind in life i was

“I dont have insta”

Do you have snap?

“No, i have a number tho”

So i gave her my number and she left early cause her shift ends earlier

After that she texted me “hey”

So i didnt see the message until like 2 hrs after cause of work so then the convo went on like this

(Her in purple me in blue)

“hey”

“wsp lol”
“ why’d u leave early today?”
( i was typing in lowercase to seem NT)

“Oh my shift ends at 6pm”

THATS IT

THATS ALL IT WAS AND I STOPPED ANSWERING AND SCRAMBLED TO GET UNBANNED FROM ORG ASAP

SHES BEEN ON DELIVERED FOR LIKE 18 HRS NOW 😭😭

@Gengar if only u stayed online an extra 40 minutes yesterday

ANYWAY

I’m thinking of replying with this

“ohh okay, sorry for late reply”
“r u coming in tommorow”

(We’re off today)

WHAT I NEED IS AN NT SLAYER TO GUIDE ME PLEASE IM SCARED IDK WHAT TO SAY
Chads.org

Thanks bhai. And that’s not true. Plenty of guys say this. Even guys with sub 6 BP hit the cervix. Though admittedly that may be because they’re not aroused enough but could also be because just have more shallow canals.
Tbh if u hit cervix at 6nbp shes not into u lol

Not as brutal as what my oneitis said to me. :fuk:

+ This foid is actually interested in him.

He lifemogs me. :feelsautistic:
"Bro" is not even bad considering it's the first interaction. It's good in fact, because she used it for the conversation to feel more casual and not give away that she likes him.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and ShawarmaFilth
🧢

You could make the case for 5.5 BP but at 6 NBP you are likely always going to hit the cervix. It’s too big.
Ill lyk once i do smth

U ever seen the nelly leaks? Literally called small all over the internet despite being 6 inches nbp

"Bro" is not even bad considering it's the first interaction. It's good in fact, because she used it for the conversation to feel more casual and not give away that she likes him.
Precisely. That’s way different than what happened to me. And mirin, you a muzzie too bhai?

• +1
Ur curls are fire BRO

• JFL
Also op you're a fakecel kys

• JFL
You just read my thread and think i can interact with strangers easily ☠️
You still contacted her and shit

Istg I die from the inside when a girl looks at me (mire my username)

• +1
You still contacted her and shit

Istg I die from the inside when a girl looks at me (mire my username)
I literallt freaked out and scrambled to get unbanned from org as fast as possible

Infact shes been on delivered for literally 20 hrs or smth

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
NIGGA JUST CUT TO THE POINT AND ASK HER OUT AND FUCK HER
I dont think she wanted me in the first place lol she didnt text me i had to do the talking all she did was say hey

I dont think she wanted me in the first place lol she didnt text me i had to do the talking all she did was say hey
Cope you're a fakecel

Go lose your v card if low inhib enough