BECOME A CONFIDENT INTROVERT !

Master_Race

Master_Race

Bronze
I have read many stupids things in this forum such as " Introvert is weird trash bro, it's a failo you need extrovertmaxxing bro " :soy::soy:
First of all you cannot change from introvert to extrovert or from extrovert to introvert, because this is an innate and you are born with one of these.
Neither of the two previous personality traits is bad/ a failo. You just need to accept it and to leave with it.

WARNING : DO NOT FORCE YOURSELF TO IMITATE EXTROVERTS :
The biggest trap to avoid will be to absolutely want to become a more extroverted person. Even if other people blame you for your behavior, don't try to change your introverted personality. Because you will play a role that is not yours. You will take the risk of losing all your bearings, and of not discovering all the qualities that are yours.

By forcing yourself to have many more contacts and relationships, you will prioritize quantity over quality. You will then fall into a trap that will have the effect of exhausting you and weakening your self-confidence.

Finally, you must avoid all toxic relationships. The introvert must surround himself with tolerant people who respect him and with whom he feels good. By avoiding those who constantly criticize you and blame you for your introversion, you will create a virtuous environment that will encourage you to move forward.
II) INTROVERT: 2 QUALITIES YOU HAVE
  • You listen better than others
    Introverted people are often more discreet, but also more thoughtful on a daily basis. They are therefore likely to be more attentive to others. When an introvert speaks, they do so after thinking and listening.

• You are a reliable person, and an excellent friend.
    Introverts enjoy interacting with others, but in a different way. For example, you may prefer to spend more time with one person at a time. Conversely, a group with too much stimulation will quickly exhaust you. You then prefer to have a smaller circle of friends, but also more loyal, and more reliable.

HOW TO BECOME GOOD WITH YOURSELF/ LOW INHIB AS AN INTROVERT ?
We have seen that being introverted is above all something that is inside you. But this temperament is sometimes poorly accepted and misunderstood by others. And you don't know how to adapt well to that. The risk is then to feel rejected and develop a certain lack of self-confidence. You have to start by accepting to play your own role. By developing a behavior and a life that resembles you, you will be much better about yourself. And you will therefore be happier to be the person you are.

While shyness and lack of self-confidence are often linked to bad experiences, respecting your introverted temperament will give you more stability and strength to face these difficult times.

Be yourself ! ( Just be yourself introvert works ) Accepting yourself as you are, loving your qualities, and not trying to play a role that is not yours will be the essential keys to regaining self-confidence. Understanding your introvert needs means knowing how to recharge your batteries in solitude or in activities that make you feel good. You can then easily implement small changes in your life.

Choose to take a few breaks away from your work. Do not systematically go out to eat with your colleagues. Or, dare to say no to certain proposals for outings with friends. This will give you more strength and confidence, to then choose your moments of exchanges. It is when we better understand who we are that we manage to move forward and get out of our comfort zone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, emeraldglass, pneumocystosis and 6 others
does not work if non nt and sub 5.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingCel133, Sprinkles, rand anon and 6 others
cope

• +1
Reactions: EverythingCel133, Sprinkles, Prince88 and 6 others
Being introverted is good when you choose to be introverted, not forced to become one.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 23209, Sprinkles and 8 others
shy = ugly and non NT

• +1
Reactions: EverythingCel133, Deleted member 23209, Prince88 and 5 others
I'm an ENTP and am introverted wtf is wrong with this type

Proof that you are born introvert/extrovert?

Just be yourself is terrible advice if you're not rich/handsome.

I'm an introvert and hate talking to people, and since I'm not chad, no one talks to me. Therefore, I have no friends and don't know anybody. It's a bad handicap

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, cytoplasm and 3 others
dont act like you dont know we are introverts because society forced us to spend our best years in our rooms jerking off to the idea of feeling loved and accepted

• +1
Reactions: EverythingCel133, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Prince88 and 3 others
There is something wrong ith your results then.

PS : When i read allthe comments, it makes me think again about how idiot and pathetic americans are.

There is something wrong ith your results then.

PS : When i read allthe comments, it makes me think again about how idiot and pathetic americans are.
I am 100% certain that I'm an ENTP with very developed Ne. 3w4 sp/sx btw

Introversion = cope

Introversion usually comes from a place of social anxiety. You are constantly thinking about how the other people must hate you so you get exhausted in social situations. Someone who's confident and thinks everyone loves him will get energized in social situations.

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill, Prince88, Yerico7 and 3 others
Introversion = cope

Introversion usually comes from a place of social anxiety. You are constantly thinking about how the other people must hate you so you get exhausted in social situations. Someone who's confident and thinks everyone loves him will get energized in social situations.
i disagree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and Master_Race
Introversion = cope

very legit

introversion makes absolutely no sense on an evolutionary basis considering we're hyper social creatures who rely on one another for survival

introvert = subhuman abused dog who knows their place on the bottom of the hierarchy but copes with muh non nt or that is were their innate choice

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, spirili and Deleted member 24940

When the cope is too strong.

Just be yourself is terrible advice if you're not rich/handsome.

I'm an introvert and hate talking to people, and since I'm not chad, no one talks to me. Therefore, I have no friends and don't know anybody. It's a bad handicap

As it has been said, introvert is not an handicap, it is an innate personnality trait. Being introvert doesn't mean hating socializing it means that you are more reserved, sensible, a good listener and that you need calm to get fully energized.

If you hate talking with people,then you can correct it by following this guide if you are an introvert. You are not concerned if extrovert.
dont act like you dont know we are introverts because society forced us to spend our best years in our rooms jerking off to the idea of feeling loved and accepted

You don't become introvert, you are born introvert.
I am 100% certain that I'm an ENTP with very developed Ne. 3w4 sp/sx btw
Then you are not concerned by the topic if you are an extrovert.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
Then you are not concerned by the topic if you are an extrovert.
But I am an introvert! I am also socially retarded, much like the users above me.

Being introverted is like a disability. It is, actually, because you're literally limited in a range of jobs that you can perform.
And then you have to pay more for housing because you can't handle a dormitory or something like that.

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill, rand anon, Allornothing and 3 others
Not a milimiter.

But I am an introvert! I am also socially retarded, much like the users above me.

As i said multiples times, introvert doesn't mean being socially retarded or shy, you can be a socially retarded or a shy extrovert that is in a need of sociabilization or in a need to get a girlfriend to fill his need of human contact, it seems to be your case according ti what i am reading.
Being introverted is like a disability. It is, actually, because you're literally limited in a range of jobs that you can perform.
And then you have to pay more for housing because you can't handle a dormitory or something like that.

You can be introvert and handle a dormitory if you are good with your self introvert, especially when the dormitory is a calm place.

You know when we say to someone " be yourself talk to people go outside " , it is true but it only concern extroverts.

The same thing is true for introverts, they have to be themselves in their calm personnality to feel confident.

Last edited:
As i said multiples times, introvert doesn't mean being socially retarded or shy, you can be a socially retarded or shy extroverts that is in a need of sociabilization or in a need to get a girlfriend to fill your need of human contact, it seems to be your case according ti what i am reading.
But I like staying indoors and working on myself like a TRVE INTROVERT

just become a mysterious popular loner bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
But I like staying indoors and working on myself like a TRVE INTROVERT
Extrovert-Introvert is a scale, you may have a high percentile of introversion ( 51% extrovert-49% introvert )

But you have to considere the dominant one as your personnality. But
just become a mysterious popular loner bro

This tutoriel may also add charism and mystery.

Extrovert-Introvert is a scale, you may have a high percentile of introversion ( 51% extrovert-49% introvert )

But you have to considere the dominant one as your personnality. But
Well, ENTP's are considered to be the most introverted of the extroverts.

• +1
Reactions: Master_Race
It’s why I can’t believe it’s so common. Usually just social anxiety.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
Being introverted is good when you choose to be introverted, not forced to become one.
lol @ believing one choses it.

one is innate like that, or not. No choice.

Proof that you are born introvert/extrovert?
may also largely be created in the first 6 years of your life.
But, you had zero influence on how your first 6 years of life are, as well.
Only small change can be made when older. Not big change

very legit

introversion makes absolutely no sense on an evolutionary basis considering we're hyper social creatures who rely on one another for survival

introvert = subhuman abused dog who knows their place on the bottom of the hierarchy but copes with muh non nt or that is were their innate choice

Exactly. In middle school I was extroverted popular kid that everyone loved and I even had several gfs. After moving school and parental abuse I become a low confidence neurotic abused dog with no friends. I coped and said that I was "introverted" but deep down I knew I wasn't. That's 99% of modern introverts, abused dogs coping.

• +1
Reactions: spirili and Deleted member 25667
Being introverted is like a disability. ......because you can't handle a dormitory or something like that.
An introvert, should be perfectly fine to handle a dormitory.

introversion IS NOT social anxiety. that is something else.
Introversion just means, you need you fair amount of alone time to recharge. And you get more easily tired and gassed out mentally, from long(er) periods of hyperstimulating social envirnements and situations.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Master_Race, ascension! and 1 other person
I become a low confidence neurotic abused dog
Neuroticims and social anxiety IS NOT introversion. It has actually NOTHING to do with introversion. It's a different subject matter.

An introvert, should be perfectly fine to handle a dormitory.

introversion IS NOT social anxiety. that is something else.
Introversion just means, you need you fair amount of alone time to recharge. And you get more easily tired and gassed out mentally, from long(er) periods of hyperstimulating social envirnements and situations.

I know. Introversion means that social situations drain you. I'm arguing that you only get drained because your very socially anxious and afraid. If you were secure, relaxed, confident, and thought everyone loved you then you wouldn't get drained talking to people.

Good thought process, most just can't separate introvertness and shyness; although it's more likely that an introvert person would be shy -> it does not imply that every introvert must be anxious and shy.

In most basic form this is the difference:
Introvert -> Social battery gets lower with each interaction, after you're exhausted you need to go to your mancave to fill your battery
Extrovert -> Social battery starts of higher (wrt introverts) and goes higher with each interaction, regular need for socializing and interaction, can't deal with loneliness
Ambivert -> Extroverted introvert or introverted extrovert (Introverts and extroverts literally have different brain structures 1 2)

I do not agree that you can't imitate extroverts because I certainly can and do it from time to time.

For example I'm an introvert but without me telling them people always think that I'm an extrovert because I'm confident and good at socializing. It was a lot harder for me to tolerate socializing when I was younger that I would become very moody/aggressive after a little while. Now, it almost never happens [it also helps now that I don't do friend groups, serious relationships anymore and my long-duration socializing such as staying/vacations with friend groups happens over small bursts (like one week top) in a long time frame (every 3-4 months)]

Being an extrovert has certain bonuses (radiating energy, people gravitate towards you more, trust you more, average chicks wanna fuck you more, all the good shit start happening to you magically) which you can benefit from, but I agree that you shouldn't (actually can't) put all your energy to be and act like an extrovert all the time. Most introverts' social battery is low because they completely aliante themselves to socializing and they lack the testosterone. Do sports/lift and try to mini-socialize as much as you can and you'll be able to imitate it in the long run, while always carrying your pros as an introvert (more cunning if adapted, tactful, more potential in the long run)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Master_Race, TITUS and Deleted member 24940
Don't confuse introversion with autism.

was this written by chatgpt

may also largely be created in the first 6 years of your life.
But, you had zero influence on how your first 6 years of life are, as well.
Only small change can be made when older. Not big change
Any advice for a Non-NT cuck? I mean when I'm Softmaxxing (most of the time) I'm a solid high MTN/HTN and even girls wanting me but my ass won't let me; I have social anxiety or at least I think so, last year I was the most popular in high school but when I graduated and found this forum I became anti social.

I walk very NT (style), but when I'm in a crowd or see someone I know, I don't know why the fuck my brain automatically tells me to look at the ground (bow my head) and I look really stupid tbh. What I mean by this? I think I have the personality, but I don't know what I'm afraid of, much less I enjoy abilities, I lack them; especially the social ones. Need to NTmaxx and Socialmaxx asap for health and statusmaxx.

Any advice for a Non-NT cuck?
I'll give it a try.
I have social anxiety
can you be more precise? how you feel, what you think, what you do, etc...

don't know why the fuck my brain automatically tells me to look at the ground (bow my head)
submissive, social action. Which is not uncommon for people to do. It happens with people that feel inferior, or want to avoid overt and covert competition/confronttation/challange.
why is one like that? It can be totally based in relaity, if one is a short skinny fat weak guy. It's obvious to go full submissive mode, when you see tall strong mma Chad. Because that dude can put you in a headlock, and choke you out to death within 30 seconds. so the primal brain, notioces that subconciously. And tells you to behave like a subbmissive beta. And rightfully so, we are programmed for a dangerous world.

I think I have the personality, but I don't know what I'm afraid of, much less I enjoy abilities, I lack them; especially the social ones. Need to NTmaxx and Socialmaxx asap for health and statusmaxx.
Obviously, anxiety. social high nervousness. Neuroticism. your body and brain giving off stress signals in a social situation. Will turn people into behaving very different than there comfortable personality.

How to cure, social anxiety, nervousness, soical neuroticism??
Usually it comes down to, trying to deminish it. If one is prone to it, it will always be there in some level.
treatments, come down to:
1. exposure "therapy".
2. and cognitive (behavior) altering "treatments" (aka, the views you have about it, challnging them and changing them. aka mental gymnastics)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ascension!
@eduardkoopman thank you for answering all the questions for me, it avoid me to do it again.

PS : I hope that this topic will be usefull to thousands of introverts.

can you be more precise? how you feel, what you think, what you do, etc...
I mean, more precisely, I wait for everyone to come to me and not me to them, sometimes it works but once they see that I "have" no interest in approaching them, they don't talk to me without me taking the initiative, I don't know how to define this, but it is the explanation. For example, today I went to the coffee shop and a group of girls (the HTB was there, who likesme) and I approached shyly and looking at the ground, I looked very stupid tbh.

submissive, social action. Which is not uncommon for people to do. It happens with people that feel inferior, or want to avoid overt and covert competition/confronttation/challange.
why is one like that? It can be totally based in relaity, if one is a short skinny fat weak guy. It's obvious to go full submissive mode, when you see tall strong mma Chad. Because that dude can put you in a headlock, and choke you out to death within 30 seconds. so the primal brain, notioces that subconciously. And tells you to behave like a subbmissive beta. And rightfully so, we are programmed for a dangerous world.

Obviously, anxiety. social high nervousness. Neuroticism. your body and brain giving off stress signals in a social situation. Will turn people into behaving very different than there comfortable personality.

You described me exactly, skinny and short weak guy, but it's not just ppl that "mogs" me, I do it with everyone no matter who it is, unless I trust that person enough. I'm thinking that maybe if I was taller and more muscular, it wouldn't be like that, do you think I should hit the gym ASAP and Peptidemaxx to be more NT? I mean, I'm only 15-years-old and I want to prepare well for my future, since life begins at 18. I need to ascend.

How to cure, social anxiety, nervousness, soical neuroticism??
Usually it comes down to, trying to deminish it. If one is prone to it, it will always be there in some level.
treatments, come down to:
1. exposure "therapy".
2. and cognitive (behavior) altering "treatments" (aka, the views you have about it, challnging them and changing them. aka mental gymnastics)
Should I force myself?

You described me exactly, skinny and short weak guy, ........ I'm thinking that maybe if I was taller and more muscular, it wouldn't be like that,
do you think I should hit the gym ASAP and Peptidemaxx to be more NT? I mean, I'm only 15-years-old and I want to prepare well for my future, since life begins at 18. I need to ascend.
yeah.
1. hit the gym.
and probably also, join a type of combat sport (not some bullshido one), to add feeling of physical competence.
At 100 years old age. I joined a combat sport. And it does help in certain ways. It's painfull, injuries, etc.. plenty, but mentally it's a good developmetn also on some levels.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and ascension!
very legit

You are not blackpilled yet if you think this is cope !

yeah.
1. hit the gym.
and probably also, join a type of combat sport (not some bullshido one), to add feeling of physical competence.
At 100 years old age. I joined a combat sport. And it does help in certain ways. It's painfull, injuries, etc.. plenty, but mentally it's a good developmetn also on some levels.
I'm joining a fighting sport too, mainly because i like fighting. Are the injuries too serious? I have a hump on my nose bridge and i fear that it can become more crooked if i get hitted there ngl. I'm also concerned about possible asymmetries

Are the injuries too serious?
serious shit can happen. it's a risk, that can't be denied. broken toes, fuckup knees, etc..
I have a hump on my nose bridge and i fear that it can become more crooked if i get hitted there ngl.
can happen.
I'm also concerned about possible asymmetries
can happen.

defensive game, is important. But one will get hurt, if one trains with people that train seriously, and wanna do matches and shit,

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
serious shit can happen. it's a risk, that can't be denied. broken toes, fuckup knees, etc..

can happen.

can happen.

defensive game, is important. But one will get hurt, if one trains with people that train seriously, and wanna do matches and shit,
Thanks for your explanation. This week i'll start to train, i'll put a lot of effort into defensive game. Always liked fighting and i want to learn basic skills. Then i guess that's why the coaches i have seen have big cheekbones and browridges but are asymmetric. For now i'll start with the basics skills, don’t want to run matches with people that would beat the shit out of me.

Thanks for your explanation. This week i'll start to train, i'll put a lot of effort into defensive game. Always liked fighting and i want to learn basic skills. Then i guess that's why the coaches i have seen have big cheekbones and browridges but are asymmetric. For now i'll start with the basics skills, don’t want to run matches with people that would beat the shit out of me.
soon you be walking around. with Conor ego.

it's said that ENTP is the most introverted MBTI extrovert, and under the basic 4 letter MBTI system we can easily see why

N instead of S = internal ideas rather than sensory input
T instead of F = internal logic and frame rather than emotions from external and social situations
P instead of J = open mind and speculative instead of determination to organize, which, in the case of an extrovert, would otherwise involve other people

I am ENTP and also like being alone, as well as partying and meeting lots of people

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
it's said that ENTP is the most introverted MBTI extrovert, and under the basic 4 letter MBTI system we can easily see why

N instead of S = internal ideas rather than sensory input
T instead of F = internal logic and frame rather than emotions from external and social situations
P instead of J = open mind and speculative instead of determination to organize, which, in the case of an extrovert, would otherwise involve other people

I am ENTP and also like being alone, as well as partying and meeting lots of people
Yes we really are the weirdest extroverts
It's 3AM here goodnight

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1