Become an unemployable man

ezio6

ezio6

Pareto
The Unemployable Man:

Unsurprisingly, not having a boss makes you act like one, and most people can't survive in this world without making themselves someone else's bitch.

I heard someone recently say they prefer female employees because "they just do as they're told" whilst men "seethe or always have some issue" (aka: call you on your bullshit)

Taking orders for a living bleeds into your soul. Fine if you're a woman as it's commensurate with your femininity and your role as a woman within the family, but actively bad for you if you're a man precisely because it isn't.

How do you spend all day being spoken to like an asshole by someone who wants to monetise and leverage your nearly every waking mortality, then come home and act like you're the king of your castle? You don't. Not only have they had the bulk of your energy, they've demoralised you with their nonsense. No bandwidth for anything else. Your life is someone else's to do with as they see fit, merely so you can have the (often bare minimum) resources necessary to survive.

There's a fine line between cooperation and submission, and that line is called respect. Cooperation is predicated on mutual respect, whereas submission is asymmetrically nonreciprocal.

Your peers respect you, your employers often do not. Your peers although they may jest know they have to watch how they handle you, whereas your employers think they can treat you as they please because they think they're better than you, and they think they're better than you because they're paying you, which means they own you because they've bought and paid for you. Huge difference, and this is their arrogance. It's an asymmetric relationship, and that's their contempt for you on show.

And just because some employers treat some employees well, doesn't mean most do - in much the way some slave owners treated some slaves well (and even set them free) - doesn't mean most did.

You see slavery may have been ended in law, but it still very much persists in spirit.

And free men behave VERY differently from indentured men - the difference between a lion born in a cage, and a lion that roams freely on the savannah is the difference between a man who knows his worth and defends his honour, and a man who does not and doesn't.

So if you value freedom above all else, and you realise the cost of freedom is self-reliance and you're willing to pay that price, then you can be a boss. Otherwise? You'll take the deal. Slap those handcuffs on, golden or iron - depending on what quality of slave you are - because you're someone else's bitch now - not your own man.

Can't ring up my employer, because I don't have one. Can't call my master, because I don't have one. If you want the boss, he's here because you're speaking to him - and a man who is not willing to be another's man bitch sure as shit isn't willing to be a woman's either.

You see, it's like I said before - it bleeds everywhere.

A man who has worked for himself for 10 years will be far more confident and masculine than a man who has worked for someone else for 10, and on balance of probability wealthier too because he's cut out the middle man between himself and the market (the employer - who merely serves as a facilitator).

Not every man can be a great leader of men, no, but every man can be self-reliant if he is of at least some minimal competence, finds his own niche, and lives within his means.

Masculinity begins with dignity and honour, and ends in the comfort and resignation of captivity.

Freedom is man's highest value, because to be free is what it is to be a man. This doesn't mean you avoid burdens and responsibilities - but what it does mean is you position yourself carefully so you can tell absolutely anybody you like to fuckoff, and still be fine at the end of it.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
I will remain in my parents basement I am no damned slave!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, deadstock, butterworld and 1 other person
IMG 2876
IMG 2878
IMG 2879

• +1
Reactions: vector
i spent my 20s as incel working shit labor jobs as someone's bitch while people with no jobs got laid more than I ever will so i deserve to be pissed off

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Tld dr become a vagabond drug dealer

The Unemployable Man:

Unsurprisingly, not having a boss makes you act like one, and most people can't survive in this world without making themselves someone else's bitch.

I heard someone recently say they prefer female employees because "they just do as they're told" whilst men "seethe or always have some issue" (aka: call you on your bullshit)

Taking orders for a living bleeds into your soul. Fine if you're a woman as it's commensurate with your femininity and your role as a woman within the family, but actively bad for you if you're a man precisely because it isn't.

How do you spend all day being spoken to like an asshole by someone who wants to monetise and leverage your nearly every waking mortality, then come home and act like you're the king of your castle? You don't. Not only have they had the bulk of your energy, they've demoralised you with their nonsense. No bandwidth for anything else. Your life is someone else's to do with as they see fit, merely so you can have the (often bare minimum) resources necessary to survive.

There's a fine line between cooperation and submission, and that line is called respect. Cooperation is predicated on mutual respect, whereas submission is asymmetrically nonreciprocal.

Your peers respect you, your employers often do not. Your peers although they may jest know they have to watch how they handle you, whereas your employers think they can treat you as they please because they think they're better than you, and they think they're better than you because they're paying you, which means they own you because they've bought and paid for you. Huge difference, and this is their arrogance. It's an asymmetric relationship, and that's their contempt for you on show.

And just because some employers treat some employees well, doesn't mean most do - in much the way some slave owners treated some slaves well (and even set them free) - doesn't mean most did.

You see slavery may have been ended in law, but it still very much persists in spirit.

And free men behave VERY differently from indentured men - the difference between a lion born in a cage, and a lion that roams freely on the savannah is the difference between a man who knows his worth and defends his honour, and a man who does not and doesn't.

So if you value freedom above all else, and you realise the cost of freedom is self-reliance and you're willing to pay that price, then you can be a boss. Otherwise? You'll take the deal. Slap those handcuffs on, golden or iron - depending on what quality of slave you are - because you're someone else's bitch now - not your own man.

Can't ring up my employer, because I don't have one. Can't call my master, because I don't have one. If you want the boss, he's here because you're speaking to him - and a man who is not willing to be another's man bitch sure as shit isn't willing to be a woman's either.

You see, it's like I said before - it bleeds everywhere.

A man who has worked for himself for 10 years will be far more confident and masculine than a man who has worked for someone else for 10, and on balance of probability wealthier too because he's cut out the middle man between himself and the market (the employer - who merely serves as a facilitator).

Not every man can be a great leader of men, no, but every man can be self-reliant if he is of at least some minimal competence, finds his own niche, and lives within his means.

Masculinity begins with dignity and honour, and ends in the comfort and resignation of captivity.

Freedom is man's highest value, because to be free is what it is to be a man. This doesn't mean you avoid burdens and responsibilities - but what it does mean is you position yourself carefully so you can tell absolutely anybody you like to fuckoff, and still be fine at the end of it.
You didn't tell us shit on how to be self-reliant though.

Slavery is both from bottom to top and from top to bottom.

Other wage slaves who double down on their delusions are a problem too.

Also being slave in rich kingdom might be better than being king of noland.

Finding employer who is pro freedom is my the biggest priority anyways (if my side hustle fails)